Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

"Oookay, calm down Homura..." We better go and look for this Nook dude..."

(And avoid two dragons at once!)

Tom Nook: "There you are! Now, before you guys went running off all willy nilly again, let me show you. Come, come!"

*Tom Nook and the gang go down to his basement where there's a bunch of computers and machines*

Tom Nook: "I do a lot of stuff here. Calculating, browsing, stock-checking and in this case, fortune cookie message making."

Kyoko: "Are you saying that this "prophecy" is nothing but a fortune cookie message people took seriously?"

Tom Nook: "No, no. Not at all! In fact, on that fateful day, the message machine started glowing! It then released this message and I felt complelled put it into a cookie. Luckily for us, it fell into the right person's hands."

"It started glowing?"

Sonic: "Must be the work of the writer. Prophecies in fiction usually just come out of nowhere. The writer makes it, then it comes true. Looks like he's witnessed the process."

Tom Nook: "Writer? Fiction? Huh?"

Sonic: "Carry on.."

Tom Nook: "What else is there to carry on with? This is all I know. My machine started glowing, it gave me the prophecy and I put it into a cookie. Done."

"Oh, OK. Thank you."

*everyone leaves*

"Well, that was kinda pointless."

Sonic: "What did you expect? Tom Nook ain't some old mystical wizard or something. Those guys usually know about prophecies in fiction."

"Ah, DOOM Bear, this toys to life ray is working perfectly."

"DOOM must be careful though, don't want a toy army rebelling against DOOM."

"DOOM means, not like they stand a chance, but hey, DOOM wouldn't be the genius he is if he didn't know what was coming."

"Now that's done, let's get the old portal machine repaired."

*Nagisa stares at the window and sees DOOM with his toys*

Nagisa: "OOH! Mami, can I have one?"

Mami: "Pardon? Have one what?"

*sees the Toy Army DOOM's making*

Mami: "Uhhh, guys. You might want to see this."

"Oh my gosh, is DOOM making a toy army?"

Sonic: "Seems like it. What? Is he gonna combat BTYT?

Hevy: "We have a ton of armies. The Republic forces, the Metal Sonics, the Autobots, he could have come to us for help."

"Hevy, he's DOOM. He barely asks for help in situations like this."

Marisa flew to more familiar territory. She flew to the Hakurei Shrine, a lonely which hardly get any visitors. "Its still here ze? Should had guessed!"

"Quiet out there I'm trying to sleep!" said a familiar voice from inside the shrine. Marisa went inside of the shrine and she meets up with her lazy foil, Reimu Hakurei.

Hakurei.Reimu.full.1390975_zpssk2sgbax.p

"Now this is a first ze. You lounging around while an incident is happening."

"That gap yokai dragged me into this mess, telling me something about different worlds or something. But the Hakurei Border isn't here either so I have nothing to do but wait for donations."

"Like that would happen soon ze" Marisa rolled her eyes, "now anywho doesn't that mean this world is just a big Gensokyo now? We need someone to protect the innocents from incidents like this one ze!"

"You do got a point" Reimu got up and drunk some of her tea that has been sitting there, "only if it gets me donations I guess."

"Alright! Reimu and Marisa's Incident Task Force is a go go ze!" The two then flew off to the distance, looking for the dragon pokemon.

Sonic: "Wow, more landmarks from other universes are being written into this world."

Homura: "Either that, or the rifts caused from Sayaka Miki are causing these landmarks to disappear from various universes and ending up here."

Sonic: "Landmarks being written into one world, that's a common thing in fanfiction. This world is an amolgamation of tons of universes, after all. If they were caused by Sayaka, then that's new."

Sonic: "I'm just hoping things from other multiverses don't show up. Imagine what would happen if there are more Dialga and Palkia from more universes! The video games, the anime, the manga. This could tear a whole in this multiverse!"

"Sonic, don't think that. Sometimes if you say it.... It could happen."

Sonic: "Stupid laws of the fictional realm, why is foreshadowing so easy?"

"DOOM'S portal machine finally works!"

"You know what DOOM misses? Conquering."

"Seeing those cower in front of you, knowing they were in the presence of DOOM and they could do nothing."

"DOOM shall conquers things larger than lands, DOOM shall conquer universes!"

tumblr_nrarlaZT5R1upfu3oo1_500.jpg

Sonic: "What is DOOM doing?"

Madoka: "It looks like a portal?"

"Portal plus army equals.... Oh, no."

Sonic: "So much for DOOM being a good guy from the prophecy."

Cody: "Well, you know who was a part of a peaceful prophecy but then proceeded to conquer the stars? Darth Vader."

"Good point. But now DOOM has access to all the worlds in this specific Multiverse!"

Homura: "And whose fault is that? Huh?" *stares at Sayaka*

Sonic: "Guys, DOOM can only go to universes connected to this one. He can only go to places in THIS multiverse. He can't cross over to the countless, even identical Multiverses beyond that. Only Disciples or Metarex can do that sort of stuff. Regardless, we can't let this happen! There's still a handful of universes in danger!"

Suddenly a large claw tears the fabric of reality and Palkia came out of its realm, seemingly angry at Doom. It gave a menacing roar that shook the entire world. It was preparing its Hyper Beam until someone shouted "Magic Sign - Stardust Reverie!" A bunch of stars collided on Palkia, though it seemed like it did minimum effect on the dragon. Reimu and Marisa encountered Palkia and Palkia acknowledged their power as a threat.

"Its a tough one ze" Marisa pointing out the obvious. "Try this next! Dream Sign - Evil-Sealing Circle!"

Reimu threw countless of talismans around Palkia creating a barrier around it. Palkia however just teleported out of it. "Persistent huh?"

Marisa jumped on her broom and started surfing on it. "Love Sign - Master Spark!" Marisa fired her iconic rainbow laser at Palkia. Palkia had to block it with its arm but Reimu sneaked up behind him. "Spirit Sign - Fantasy Seal!" A bunch of talismans tied around Palkia's limbs, making it unable to move. The dragon was still floating and showing some resistance by preparing its Spacial Rend. Marisa flew right up to it and threw a strange concoction in a bottle and it exploded in Palkia's face causing it to crash in the ground. Palkia watches Doom escape.

"Teamwork ze!" Marisa highfived Reimu not knowing that they caused the worst thing possible.

*suddenly, Red Chains appear from portals and begin to attach to Pakia*

Mephiles: *talking through the Portal* "Nobody's interfering with my plans and gets away with it!"

*Palkia squirms until he stops in place, not moving at all*

Mephiles: "This should restrain him for now. Dump him back in his universe, and seal all remaining rifts in that world. I want to make sure he doesn't come back!"

Battle Droid Holding A Chain: "Roger, roger."

*Battle Droids emerge from the portal and slowly begin hauling Palkia away*

Sonic: "Looks like the re-written laws of the world WERE reset after all! The Metarex are back!"

*Sonic and the crew fall down*

*Sayaka unsheathes her sword*

"Step away from the Palkia!"

Battle Droid: "Make us!"

*Everyone prepares their weapons*

Battle Droid: "Uh, oh."

"Hey they're stealing our treasure!" Reimu shouted as she drop kicked a droid with Marisa following her by ramming another one with her broom's power.

A light wind passed and Rachel descended towards our heroes. "Its a valiant notation you have here but please commence with some action" as Rachel gestured towards Sayaka, "if we lose that big swamp lizard you won't be able to cross dimensions to stop that idiot in the chair"

Amane joined the battle by drilling several droids "why is there so many of them? This is going to ruin my make-up"

"I'm sure our tech is enough to cross over anywhere. Our magic was improved by the Golden Weapons themselves! But that doesn't mean we won't stop them!"

*gets sword*

Sonic: *whips out his sword* "Now you're talking! Bring it on, Droids!"

Battle Droid Commander: "Blast them!" *starts firing*

*Heroes begin charging*

Kyoko: "Come on you hunks of metal! Is that the best you've got?"

Echo: "Tails! I need something to break these chains. None of our magic can do it."

*back on the Helicarrier*

Tails: "Drobot! They require a Deus Ex Machina!"

Drobot: "Suggestion: Sonic Screwdriver."

Tails: "Sounds like something OP enough to break those chains, why not?"

Drobot: *uses Transformium to generate a Sonic Screwdriver* "Sonic Screwdriver, processed!"

*Tails grabs the Sonic Screwdriver and tosses it into a Portal of Power*

*back in the Village's Multiverse, Echo recives the Screwdriver*

Echo: "Got it!" *points the Screwdriver at the chains, breaking them one by one*

Mephiles: "Why the Hell do I keep sending in Battle Droids?"

*sees the Red Chains get cut*

Mephiles: "DAMN IT!"

Sonic: "I can hear you through that portal Mephiles! Come out like a man!"

Mephiles: "Why you little piece of sh-"

General Grievous: "My lord, I suggest you close the portals and stop this. This dilemma regarding the Pokemon could carry out our plan anyway..."

Mephiles: "Fine. But if it doesn't work, you'll be getting an axe to the face!"

*all Metarex portals disappear*

"Huh, a big old white thing roared at DOOM."

"Well, that doesn't matter, DOOM is off to where he pleases."

"... Huh? DOOM is back at the village, but everybody looks ... happy."

*DOOM looks up at the sign in front of the town."

"Richards Town, A place without Doom."

"RICCHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!"

"All the droids are defeated and Palkia is..."

Echo: "Almost free! Just gotta point the Sonic Screwdriver here and..."

*Chains snap and Palkia gets up and slashes Echo in the helmet, causing him to stumble backwards*

"Well gee, some thanks you got there, Echo."

"THERE YOU ARE, MS. BLUE HAIR, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?"

"... Who are you?"

"YOU KNOW WHO DOOM IS, STOP PLAYING AROUND."

"You're weird, I got to report to Mayor Reed."

"MAYOR REED? A TOWN RUN BY THAT ACCURSED RICHARDS?"

"TRESSA, NIKO, AJAX, SIG, AKO TELL DOOM THIS CITY ISN'T RUN BY A FAILURE."

"Sure it isn't, mayor Reed is great!"

"... DOOM is in a nightmare."

"Where's DOOM?"

Wind-Up: "He probably went through that Portal! I'll get him!"

Jet-Vac: "Then I'm going too. Skylanders of a feather, flock together!"

Eruptor: "I'm burning for adventure! I'm coming along!"

Sonic: "Call us or the Helicarrier if you need back-up!"

Skylanders: "Yessir!"

*The Skylanders enter the portal, after DOOM*

Rachel stomps on a droid's head with her massive heel "That takes care of the trash." Amane interjected, "everyone had a fine dance."

Palkia after its little rage loomed over Reimu and Marisa. The two were apologizing to the group and Palkia for the misunderstanding. Palkia sensed Reimu's kind heart and snorted at Marisa's malicious intent. It then roared and slashed a portal into its space and walked off.

However another dragon appeared on the scene. It was ghostly Giratina and Henry was riding on top. "Aww did I miss all the bloodshed already?" Giratina lowered its head and Henry introduced himself. "My friend Giratina said his friend Paliwhoka was in trouble so we went to see if he was alright but it looks like he left." "You can talk to it ze?" asked Marisa. "Its kind of hard to make out cause of his accent but yeah he's a good guy" Henry petted Giratina as some are astonished by the sight.

Rachel watched the Skylanders leave the world. "A moment of your time please" She made Nago into a cat chair and sat down on him. "We need to cross worlds to find Doom before he does something rash like trampling daisies" She pulled out a chart and pointed to the world their in. "As you know these are all the multiple worlds we're from and again Doom can be in anyone but its just anyone's guess. You all seem adequate however so I'll leave the task up to you." Unknown to everyone, Rachel knows every secret of this world.

(Sheese I'm making this like Yugioh Arc V with all this world hopping.)

Sonic: "No sweat, the Skylanders got this! They'll have DOOM back in a snap! We travel across multiverses on a regular basis, let alone universes."

Echo: "The Disciples were made to fight off anomalies affecting universes. And this multiverse is one big anomaly."

"Hang on, what I want to know is, why are you here?" *points at Giratina*

"And how did you get here? Any creature besides us are usually restricted to their own set of universes unless something let them out. Did I really cause all this?"

Sonic: "Guy on top of Giratina, can you make him answer Sayaka's question? There is a Giratina that is a part of the Disciples but I don't want to disturb him."

Henry laughed "Giratina here isn't a part of some cult. He said he was sent by some Arsayous or what not to retrieve some reset button since he dropped somewhere. Space llama gods can be silly sometimes." Giratina let Henry off and he patted it. "Oh and Giratina can't really go far, just here and his own little world called Distortion World. Is that a place down south or something?" Henry gave another laugh at his own little joke.

Rachel then stepped up. "I have been observing this world since its beginning. I remember every little event that has ever happened here. However it always seemed to go towards chaos. That reset button has been resetting time and causing distortions everywhere that its easy to access worlds. Its not entertaining to see people die over and over over a little thing as a button." Rachel looked a little melancholy over her entire ordeal. "This world is over millions of years old and has gone through thousands of time resets and yet it seems like its only been days. Its a shame I can't put time back on its course due to my role in the universe."

"So the reset button came from the Pokemon Universe? Strange."

Sonic: *in his mind* (It only makes sense that it feels like days. In real world time, this multiverse is only a couple of weeks old."

Sonic: "Alright! We'll help you find that reset button!"

Homura: "Hang on, the distortions came from the reset button?"

Tup: "Then how come the distortions started happening now?"

Cody: "Probably a combination of our constant travelling between Multiverses and the reset button causes the multiverse to go a little crazy."

"At least it's not ENTIRELY my fault. Anyway, let's find that button!"

*DOOM makes his way to the mayor office*

"You! You accursed fool!"

"DOOM? I thought you died."
"Foolish Richards, DOOM can never die what you seen was probably a  DOOMBot."

"What's a DOOMBOT?"

"If you continue to be foolish, DOOM will footdive you in the face."

"You changed over 50 years, Victor."

"DOOM is the same as he always was, awesome."

*meanwhile, still in the alternate dimension*

Jet-Vac: "It appears that this is an entirely new reality. A new set of alternate multiverses."

Wind-Up: "Sooo, it's a Megaverse?"

Jet-Vac: "Pretty much. A multiverse of multiverses."

Wind-Up: "And the fictional realm is a Megaverse of Megaverses."

Eruptor: "My head hurts, guys! Hey look! It's Sayaka! Hey, Sayaka!"

Jet-Vac: "Eruptor! I don't think that's wise!"

Alt. Sayaka: "Who are you? Witches? Familiars?"

Eruptor: "You're not the Disciple Sayaka..."

Alt. Sayaka: "What's a Disciple? I'm a Magical Girl!" *gets put swords*

Jet-Vac: "Whoa! Whoa! We're not here to fight! Where are we?"

Alt. Sayaka: "You're in the town of Richards. Reed Richards."

Wind-Up: "Reed Richards, Mr. Fantastic! We know him! Well, a version of him, actually. Hey, have you seen a man with a big green cape and a metal mask?"

Alt. Sayaka: "Yeah, I did. One of yours?"

Jet-Vac: "Not exactly, but we're looking for him."

Edited by Failinhearts

At the Hakurei Shrine Reimu and Marisa decided to return home after their moral defeat. Reimu was back to drinking tea while Marisa was reading her book. "So what are we gonna do about this incident ze?" "It might resolve itself considering all we did was taught some space dragon some matters" "You might be right ze"

The two looked outside and see the calm, sunny summer weather. Its quieter than usual since no one, neither human or yokai has ever been to the shrine since the worlds started to combine. "This boring" said Reimu in her usual dull tone. "Hello is anyone home?" said someone outside. The two walked to the front of the shrine to see some strange old man. "What do you want old man?" said Marisa. "Oh I don't know where I am anymore so can you help this old man on his way?" "500 yen please" said Reimu with her eyes alight from the thought of money. "Then how about a trick?"

Old-Joseph-994x469_zpsu6mnggdr.jpg

The old man pulled out a camera. "I shall show you a photograph of the future!" "That's subjective but continue" said Reimu. The old man held the camera in front of him and he raised his other hand.

Hermit_Purple_Anime_zps4ribezkg.png

Purple rose thorns that seemed spiritual came from his hand and he chopped the camera, breaking it with a photograph flying towards Reimu. She grabbed it and Marisa looked over. "Its blank ze. Typical scamming old man" The man then pointed out "then wait a bit then you'll see your future!" The photograph slowly started to gain some color to it and it eventually showed the Reset Button. "What does even mean?" "Its just your future. You just need to look for it." "We should take it to someone ze! Maybe they'll know where this could be." Reimu shrugged and then the two took to the skies leaving the old man behind.

Joseph-oh-my-god_zpsfbwolwi0.jpg

"They left me stranded here! What respect these damned kids have for their elders anymore!" The old man threw his hat on the ground in anger.

"I've been looking all over the village for the reset button."

Sonic: *gets out watch* "Fives, Tup, find anything?"

Fives: "We've searched Animal Village high and low. We didn't find anything."

Sonic: "Cody, Hevy, Cutup? How's it going in BTYT?"

Cutup: "Don't ask."

Sonic: "Mami, Nagisa, Kyoko, did you check with Resetti?"

Kyoko: "He doesn't have it. He's panicking and screaming, he's lost his sh-"

Sonic: "Looks like we're checking the caves, Sayaka. Maybe it ended up there."

"You think there's the off-chance that DOOM still has it?"

Sonic: "Then we have to hope the Skylanders get it back."

*Meanwhile...*

Mephiles: "I cannot use Kaos or BTYT as a cover anymore. I need to use my more deadly reinforcements than dinky Battle Droids, and F.M still hasn't uploaded my Liberators! If you want something right, you have to do it yourself. I'm pulling my stronger armies from battle in other worlds to attack the village and-"

Dr. Eggman: "No need, my Lord. Those forces are needed elsewhere if you want my opinion. You are in luck, however. The Dark Side of the Golden Weapons are creating new reinforcements for us!"

Mephiles: "Right on time. I hope these ones have a thirst for slaughter!"

*A Golden Glow appears in front of them as a new creature is being created*

Mephiles: "Come to me, my minion. You were made to serve and destroy!"

*the new Metarex minion emerges from the glow*

dalek256.jpg

Dr. Eggman: "About time we got one of these for our own."

Mephiles: "Yes... About time! Daleks were written with one desire: To kill. They will do very nicely."

Dalek: "WHERE AM I? WHAT AM I? I HAVE JUST BEEN BORN!"

Mephiles: "Don't fret, my child. The memories of your canotical self, the fact of your fictional existence, your allegiance and purpose is coming to you now."

Dalek: "I.... I KNOW WHO I AM!"

Mephiles: "And what are you?"

Dalek: "I AM... METAREX! I SERVE MEPHILES! THE REAL WORLD MUST SUFFER! I MUST.... EXTERMINATE!"

Mephiles: "Who is your enemy?!"

Dalek: "THE DISCIPLES ARE THE ENEMY OF THE METAREX! THE REAL WORLD IS THE ENEMY OF THE METAREX! SAYAKA MIKI AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, I HATE THEM SO MUCH!"

Mephiles: "Very good, very good!" *laughs*

Dr. Eggman: "The Dalek factories are emerging, we have a new army. All the villains from Doctor Who are now ours!"

"Richards your days of being mayor are over."

"DOOMBOTS, AMBUSH!"
"Hmph, you grown weak n a world without DOOM, DOOM was expecting you to lose, but not this badly."

"People of this village, which will now be know as DOOMSvile, you have a new, better ruler."