Awoo.

Jungle Book: Origins (Warner. Bros)

AlphaRuby

In what seems to be a new trend right now, Warner Bros. are making their own version of The Jungle Book, which will be directed and co-produced by Andy Serkis (in his debut as main director) and written by Callie Kloves.

It will star Serkis as Baloo, Benedict Cumberbatch as Shere Khan, Christian Bale as Bagheera, Cate Blanchett as Kaa, Rohan Chand as Mowgli, etc.

The synopsis is:

"Mowgli, the human child, is raised by a wolf pack in the jungles of India. He learns the tough rules of the jungle, under the tutelage of a bear named Baloo and a panther named Bagheera. Mowgli is accepted by all the animals of the jungle as one of their own, but the fearsome tiger Shere Khan is not ready to accept"

The film will release October 6, 2017.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sounds.... Interesting. I dunno I really wanna watch it though. I'll just stick to the Disney movie.

I'll keep an eye out for this, I'm always curious to see if an actor can cut it as a director.

Oh yeah. This is a thing. I forgot that we were getting two live-action Jungle Book movies. Meh, I'll probably skip this one.