Awoo.

Fixing Stuff

Inkling Cooper

Tara said this is still a Work in Progress so is there a chance it might be changed so that It's less confusing to use? Also, is there plans for a page for status updates in the future? I understand this is a Work In Progress and all and stuff will be changed.

There already exists a page for Status Updates, and it is accessible by hovering your cursor over "SSMB" and selecting "Status Updates" below the banner on the top of the page. It can also be accessed by using the following link:

http://board.sonicstadium.org/statuses/

Next to your username are a bunch of quick icons that take you to Notifications and Direct Messages. In the blue bar underneath the header, you'll see an 'SSMB' link on the far right (next to the search button), hover your mouse over that and you'll see different sections of the forum, like Calendar and Forum Staff pages etc. Posting replies is simpler than ever, and a lot of the bugs that have been prevalent in the forum this past year have been squashed.

Regarding mentions of Work in Progress, things may or may not change (I am not sure what would be easy or doable of changing since this is an entirely new software, interface and all that), but if you have any suggestions regarding specific functions or aspects you find unnecessarily complicated, be sure to let us know!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh wow there's a lot to do with the new Status Updates. I do like how there's more of a dedicated page. I do like how you can create new statuses and topics right from the main page without actually heading into the subforum to do so. 

Edited by TCB

Oh wow there's a lot to do with the new Status Updates. I do like how there's more of a dedicated page. I do like how you can create new statuses topics right from the main page without actually heading into the subforum to do so. 

This is what I think a lot of users are missing - there is a dedicated page still (which I missed myself initially) which has the same interaction as the old one plus more features.

• The topic was locked