Awoo.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Desinger.

Klinsy

"I'll pay you good money for that Punchy card!"

So, years after being judged by the secret council of ninjas known as the Happy Room Academy and them repeatedly trying to get rid of your rad as heck skeleton, it's time you do some decorating!

In this Animal Crossing, instead of making your own house, you make the ones of your neighbors and I don't mean get rid of everything including the bed and replacing it with fish.

You see, the villager wants their house a certain style and you have to try your best to fit that style, you don't only decorate the inside, you decorate the outside too!

And that's not the only thing you're decorating, you're also decorating various buildings like restaurants.

There are amiibo cards which you can get to get a certain villager to move in, the more cards, the better.

Oh, did I mention you can scoot along the furniture?

The game comes out in 10 days in Japan and is due to come out in other areas soon, stay tune.

Edited by Pink Cat

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thigolf

• Hero of Legend

• Klinsy

• Failinhearts

I never played an Animal Crossing game before, and I'm not sure on whether or not I should get this game.

I want the amiibo Cards though, (I'm a sucker for NFC) so I might get it one day to make use of their functionality.

You started the thread because of the Monster Hunter content didn't you? How much did the Felyine PAY YOU?! XD

• Thumbs Up 2

I never played an Animal Crossing game before, and I'm not sure on whether or not I should get this game.

I want the amiibo Cards though, (I'm a sucker for NFC) so I might get it one day to make use of their functionality.

It won't really be the best example of what an Animal Crossing game is all about. This basically focuses on the house customization aspect of it, only you're trying to meet expectations of customers. It doesn't include all the shopping, collecting, expanding, digging, and fishing that the typical games of the series do.

The game looks nice for what it is though. I don't think I'm going to get it myself, but I can see why big fans of the series would like it. Seems very relaxing and fun, being able to help out some favorite villagers would be a nice change of pace.

Yeah, this game really isn't for me. What I love about AC is that I can do whatever I want, buy whatever I want, and decorate my house however I want (and getting horrible Ratings for it XP), so a game all about decorating a home how others (NPCs) want it really isn't for me. It looks good for what it is, though. :D

Pretty cute concept but not my cup of tea either.  I'd have rather had a Wii U game that lets you import your town from 3DS and/or a big update for the 3DS game that allowed more free designing and outside designing etc.  The fact that Nintendo have listened to fans regarding representation, and let you choose your skin tone in this, is great too... but again, ACNL update over new spin-off game would've been best.

Still, this looks ten times better than that amiibo party game on the Wii U.

• 2 weeks later...