Awoo.

Space Jam 2: Come And Slam again and welcome to back to the Jam!

Klinsy

Warning: the topic you're about to read is canon.

So, recently Warner Brothers has got the trademark for Space Jam renewed and teamed up with LeBron James, one thing led to the other, yada yada yada, and people figure out the inevitable.

And it's been confirmed.

There is so many questions, will LeBron save the day with the help of the Tunes or will MJ have to step up to the plate again? Will it foreshadow Barkly's Gaiden? Will the Tiny Tunes appear? Who know, all we know is it's time to slam now.

... And none of this is canon, for now.

Sorry, folks, I really jumped the gun this time.

Edited by Pink Cat

What?

I grew up with the first Space Jam but did people really DEMAND for a sequel? This might be as much of a financial flop as "Looney Toons: Back In Action."

Did WB executives just look at all the Space Jam music parodies and thought: "Hmmm, Space Jam is so popular on the interwebs, maybe they want a sequel!" And not realize it was all a joke?

Yeah, yeah they probably did, and we're ALL gonna see it.

Uh, Space Jam 2 hasn't been confirmed:

They were just joking it seems.

EDIT: I mean, this sucks because I'd love a sequel. Space Jam is my favorite movie of all time and, even though I'm not the biggest fan of Lebron, I would definitely like to see a Space Jam sequel with both him and the Looney Tunes.

Edited by Penny
  • Thumbs Up 1

I still don't think it's been confirmed fake or not happening. Something tells me it could happen. WB renewing the Space Jam license could be just to keep the movie available on Blu-Ray and Digital, but then there's the contract with LeBron James. I only skimmed through articles, but didn't he sign some sort of entertainment deal? 

• The topic was locked

Once WB sends out real announcement articles and details, I'll reopen this thread. Until then, don't run away with rumors, especially those originating on Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, remember how every 6 months for over 2 years this exact same rumor pops up with some other bit of vaguely related "supporting" evidence?

• Thumbs Up 1