Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Super Smash Bros: Smash in the House! (OP Includes Full Details, Rules, and Characters)

*Lucario enters the cafeteria and finds the others*

"What are you guys doing?"

*Takes a seat and eats some Oran Berries*

"Hello, Lucario. We're just showing King Dedede how to date."

"....Don't ask."

Ah, love is such a wonderful thing. And pretty simple too!  When I asked the missus to marry me, it was magical yet easy, like a snap of fingers.

*looks at his gloves*

Metaphorically speaking.

(the Dedede love arc is now dropped, sorry folks. Also, sorry for taking so long to update!)

Today's Storyline: Insomnia

Synopsis: It's past bedtime, and oddly enough barely anybody can sleep. What could this possibly lead to?

-rolling around in bed- Ugh... I can't sleep one bit. I need to tinkle. 

"Oh, it's good to have someone to chat with at this hour."

"You see , robots really don't fall asleep unless Jigglypuff is around."

*DeDeDe and R.O.B see Mega Man in sleep mode*

''ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ''

"Oh, you guys can't sleep either?

I thought some late-night pasta would help, but I'm still wide awake!

What's-a going on?"

"I got some classic movies if you want to watch them."

"Ooh, The Terminator,  this one is harmless, I watched when I was a little bot."

"Well, little for more than 1000 years old anyways."

"I can't sleep, you know why?"

"Come on, take a WILD guess."

*Mega Man hears the talking and wakes up from Sleep Mode*

*he yawns*

''What time is it?''

*Lucario can't sleep*

"Guys. We need to find Jigglypuff. Or a Pokeball. I know some pokemon that can use Sleep Powder on us."

"Oh, hey! Long time, no see. Had a bit of trouble with Eggman the past few days, but that's sorted now."

"Boy, I'd love to get to sleep. Is it just me, or is it too hot in here to get any sleep at all?"

"Okay, maybe that's won't work, a movie won't last few through the night, after all."

"How about some anime? I love Casshern, I got all the series, we can watch those."

"Though, watching Casshern Sins might not be the best idea for me..."

"Yoshi wants to sleep its too much noise."

* gets into his egg shield*

* muffled sound* " maybe this will help"

(yo, guys. I've changed the system to having a storyline to go by for around a few days of time of instead of just everyday. It's strenuous for me to think of a storyline every single day, and it'll be fun for us to keep on a single storyline if it's engaging for most involved. So yeah, just wanted to put that out there. If you've got any suggestions for future plots just say it in this topic or PM me or whatever.)

*slugs out of room to head into my bathroom* ..Actually on second thought, I'm hungry! Imma sneak down and see what's in the fridge downstairs...

Shulk walks in having taken a midnight stroll, leading to an unusual case of having his hood up-- he's actually pretty hard to identify because of it.

"Hey guys, I can't sleep a wink... then again, this isn't really much of an unusual thing for me. I get sleeping issues a lot."

He yawns and pulls his hood down, pulls the Monado from his back and sits down with it in his arms, 'hugging' it so to speak as a safety protocol like any other night, against the wall and trying his hardest to catch some winks to no avail.

Edited by Spinny

However, you are allowed to change characters if you wish, but you must make sure if you want to be a character somebody has already claimed, ask for their permission. If it's a character who isn't claimed, make it clear in this topic that you wish to change characters and make an introduction for them as well.

(yo sorry if this seems like backseat modding or something Felix, just pointing Dan and DBZ in the right direction)

• Thumbs Up 3

(@Dan It's completely fine if you change your character. Just make it clear you're doing so and make an intro post for your new character!

Also no worries at all, Spinny. I appreciate it!)

*tries to go down the stairwell, hearing the creaks of the stairs as I make steps downward*

Dangnabbit, I gotta not make any sounds or I'll be caught by R.O.B. on nightguard!

..oh yeah. I realized I can just float downstairs.

*Dedede puffs himself up, slowly floating down to the floor and making his way to the cafe*

Edited by Felix

main.png

PokemonSymbol.png

Mewtwo

Personality: Mewtwo is bitter towards most people and is generally rather condescending towards the other smashers. He acts as if he is better than everyone most of the time, and would rather be alone. He does however have a soft side, and is generally a nice person if anyone ever gets to see it, but that's rare and such occasions are far and few inbetween.

--------------------------

Mewtwo is sitting quietly in the lounge chair, and notices Dedede floating down the flight of stairs.

"What exactly are you doing?"

• Thumbs Up 1

*jolts and looks around after hearing Mewtwo's voice*

I ain't doin' nothin' of importance, ya mutant kangaroo. I'm just headin' to the closet because u-uh... I'm the new janitor! And Master Hand told me I gotta get ready super early to do my job!