Awoo.

So um hey there (I'm new)

Aqua7KH

Hey guys so I just joined this website since I'm yknow a Sonic fan and I've been looking at the Sonic Runners thread for a while so I decided to join~ this is my second thread site I've ever been a part of (the other is KH13.com since 2010) if you didn't know I'm also a huge Kingdom Hearts fan and I play many other games including Destiny and other crap.

My favorite characters are Silver, Blaze, Shadow, Tails, Espio, Cream and like everyone else

I am also a huge rper and I would love to start role playing on here so if anyone could explain to me how you guys rp on here that'd be great! ^_^ (I assume it's the same way by posting sign up thread and then the rp thread like on KH13 but I dunno.) I also write a Silver and Blaze fanfiction that I still need to update...

So that's it~! I hope to have a lot of fun on here and make plenty of lasting friendships.

• Thumbs Up 1

We have a thread for introductions and welcoming new members, no need to make a topic about it.

Regardless I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to see you posting in other areas on the forum. :)

You can also post your fanfiction and any creative media in the Showcase sub forum if you'd like feedback or to just generally show your stuff off, as well as post about more games other than Sonic in the Videogames sub forum.

Welcome!

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_nd9xkiLjtY1qewogfo1_1280.jpg

Hey, there friend!

I suggest you make your way to this topic if you want to introduce yourself.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

As for Roleplay, we have specific topics for those and you can do it in the status update area, but it's no can do anywhere else.

Edited by Valkyrie of ML
  • Thumbs Up 2

Well hi there! Nice to meet you!

My signature has a link to some RPs, take your pick!

I'm playing as a Sayaka in SSMB Crossing along with many characters, including Silver. But with the prospect of many universes being brought up, you can still join in as another Silver! Just as long as you don't mind reading through pages of lore.

There's also a Smash RP! Choose your favorite character from SSB and join in on the fun! I'm Master Hand!

Lastly, there's a Detective RP. It hasn't gone off the ground yet but you can join! It still needs more members!

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_nd9xkiLjtY1qewogfo1_1280.jpg

Hey, there friend!

I suggest you make your way to this topic if you want to introduce yourself.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

As for Roleplay, we have specific topics for those and you can do it in the status update area, but it's no can do anywhere else.

Okay! And perfect I'll introduce myself on there. Thanks for letting me know! And what do you mean no where else? Where are the topics for rping? Is it possible to create a role play because I really want to make a NiGHTS inspired one on here. ^^'

Do keep in mind that they are a lot of people here that might not be nice to you, or keep talking about stuff that you don't care about. Part of me regrets ever showing up here to begin with. Mainly because not much happens here, and its not really what it seems. Regardless I hope you enjoy or stay...or not and decide to get out of here while you can...I personally perfer chating with people on youtube, There Is Much Less Drama There!!!!

But hey...do tell me if you do like it here! I'd be curious to know how it turns out for you! :)

You can totally make an RP here! Make one in Showcase.

Here's links to the three RPs in this board.

Do keep in mind that they are a lot of people here that might not be nice to you, or keep talking about stuff that you don't care about. Part of me regrets ever showing up here to begin with. Mainly because not much happens here, and its not really what it seems. Regardless I hope you enjoy or stay...or not and decide to get out of here while you can...I personally perfer chating with people on youtube, There Is Much Less Drama There!!!!

But hey...do tell me if you do like it here! I'd be curious to know how it turns out for you! :)

You can totally make an RP here! Make one in Showcase.

Here's links to the three RPs in this board.

Okay thanks! I can't wait to jump right in. Hopefully I'll get a hang of things. Thank you for being so welcoming and nice! I can tell this is going to be awesome.

Okay thanks! I can't wait to jump right in. Hopefully I'll get a hang of things. Thank you for being so welcoming and nice! I can tell this is going to be awesome.

Aw shucks! Thank you!

Oh, and if you want to join SSMB Crossing, it's rather convoluted due to a lore and large adventure I've added to it. If you have any questions about it, make sure to message me!

You should be able to join the Smash RP and Detective RP with no trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here, it's a great place with plenty of great people. I roam around KH13 every now and then, only have a few posts but I'm meaning to get back to it once I play through Kingdom Hearts, which I'm actually doing right now! Just finished Re:Chain of Memories and I'm going to jump into 358/2 Days in about a week or so when I head out for a vacation and want something to you. If you ever want to chat about gaming or anything else, feel free to PM me!

There's definitely roleplaying around here as well. I know that this on could use some love and I'm thinking about joining it myself:

But yeah, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay, it's great to meet you!

• Thumbs Up 2

Like others have said, you should direct your introduction to the Introduction topic. Anyway, welcome! I hope you stick around, a few of us love Kingdom Hearts :D

Apologies....

Do keep in mind that they are a lot of people here that might not be nice to you, or keep talking about stuff that you don't care about. Part of me regrets ever showing up here to begin with.

What the FUCK was that for? That was completely uncalled for and disrespectful. A lot of active members are some of the most welcoming people I've ever seen on the internet.

What's the point of dehumanizing others like that? Your entire comment was basically "Hey, trust no-one and I should show up on here more often". There's gotta be times when you need to learn NOT to post things like that. I don't care if that was supposed to be a "nice" comment, because that's bullshit and absolutely hurtful to others.

• Thumbs Up 3

As a guy that's been here for 10 years, I can tell you right now that no one is going to be outright not nice to you if you aren't doing anything (and if for whatever reason it does, there's always a report button that will promptly get taken care of). Feel welcome at this board and most people here are actually really swell and fun to get along with. Make sure to glance at the Forum Guidelines and as long as you follow those you are absolutely golden here haha. The forum staff are super helpful if you need help or have a question on anything too, so make sure to hit them up if you're ever curious about anything~

As for RPing stuffs, I do believe there's that stuff in the Sonic Showcase, in the Misc. area. I'm not sure how active it is here on SSMB since it wasn't really ever my forte but I'm sure there's a few people around here that are into it.

But yeah, welcome! Get ready to get addicted to the status updates and hitting refresh lmao

Edited by Wolfy
  • Thumbs Up 3

As a guy that's been here for 10 years, I can tell you right now that no one is going to be outright not nice to you if you aren't doing anything. Feel welcome at this board and most people here are actually really swell and fun to get along with. Make sure to glance at the [url=http://board.sonicstadium.org/guidelines/]forum guidelines and as long as you follow those you are absolutely golden here haha. The forum staff are super helpful if you need help or have a question on anything too, so make sure to hit them up if you're ever curious about anything~

As for RPing stuffs, I do believe there's that stuff in the Sonic Showcase, in the Misc. area. I'm not sure how active it is here on SSMB since it wasn't really ever my forte but I'm sure there's a few people around here that are into it.

But yeah, welcome! Get ready to get addicted to the status updates and hitting refresh lmao

thank you all so much guys! I feel welcomed already! (Still trying to figure out how to type in the mobile version *sigh*

Like others have said, you should direct your introduction to the Introduction topic. Anyway, welcome! I hope you stick around, a few of us love Kingdom Hearts :D

Apologies....

Hidden Content

Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here, it's a great place with plenty of great people. I roam around KH13 every now and then, only have a few posts but I'm meaning to get back to it once I play through Kingdom Hearts, which I'm actually doing right now! Just finished Re:Chain of Memories and I'm going to jump into 358/2 Days in about a week or so when I head out for a vacation and want something to you. If you ever want to chat about gaming or anything else, feel free to PM me!

There's definitely roleplaying around here as well. I know that this on could use some love and I'm thinking about joining it myself:

But yeah, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay, it's great to meet you!

Aw shucks! Thank you!

Oh, and if you want to join SSMB Crossing, it's rather convoluted due to a lore and large adventure I've added to it. If you have any questions about it, make sure to message me!

You should be able to join the Smash RP and Detective RP with no trouble.

You're gonna have to learn how quoting works since you're quoting past posts along with each post you're making.

Just quote the post you want to reply to and reply under the box in the text section, if you need to reply to more than one person you can quote a number of people by highlighting the "+" symbol next to the quote button on each respecting post.

Hope it helps, it'll take a while to get used to everything but we'll keep you straight. ;) 

• Thumbs Up 1

You're gonna have to learn how quoting works since you're quoting past posts along with each post you're making.

Just quote the post you want to reply to and reply under the box in the text section, if you need to reply to more than one person you can quote a number of people by highlighting the "+" symbol next to the quote button on each respecting post.

Hope it helps, it'll take a while to get used to everything but we'll keep you straight. ;) 

Thanks! I kinda figured that out but the mobile version is making it all weird for me. I'll figure my way out and thanks for looking out for me c:

• The topic was locked