Awoo.

The Toon House | "You With Us?" | (NEW TIME) CCF Throwback March 11th @5PM EST/10PM GMT

ElectricAngel

Alrighty, no worries Ryan. ^^ 

Anywho, because I thought it'd be fair, I created a Google Doc so you guys can see what shows have been recommended, as well as a few shows I put in there myself. I think it's a pretty good list so far. I named it The Raffle Bag, since the way I decide what shows are put up for voting is like a raffle. The document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mfkIW-ZIo7TCo7EjRx0jP8MiyWghRXF_WZscoRmozpQ/edit?usp=sharing and it's been added to the opening post for convenience. 

If you have any ideas on how we could do a Cartoon Cartoon Fridays themed night, I'm all ears. 

The best way to go about it in my opinion is to make a lineup of various Cartoon Cartoon Shows (Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, etc) while inserting some CCF bumpers in between. If the bumpers aren't doable, the shows themselves playing can make the theme work out.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you really want to pull off a Cartoon Cartoon Fridays Night, I'll help with intro and bumpers! Here's some of the ones I found on Youtube!

(Cartoon Cartoon Fridays Intro)

Some Bumpers:

(Powerpuff Girls Bumper):

(Dexter's Lab Bumper):

(Cow & Chicken Bumper):

(Courage Bumper):

(Johnny Bravo Bumper):

(Ed Edd N Eddy Bumper):

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wow, ok then. I think I could make it work. I should probably do it on a special occasion though. October 1st is when Cartoon Network first launched. So we could do it on October 2nd, which is a Friday. I think it'd be a cool thing to do to celebrate the network's 23rd birthday. And I can use those nice bumbers to introduce the shows. So it could be a night where we watch 2 episodes of each show. With 6 shows, that'd get us to 12 episodes which seems like a nice runtime. 

Also after doing some research, I learned sometimes they'd play shorts so if I find a few I'll play them between episodes. And since the original airtime for Cartoon Cartoon Fridays was 7pm EST (from the ads I saw) we will be starting it at that time. Question though, should I add some old school commercials as well for an added nostalgia factor? Or are bumpers just fine? Oh also, I found this really cool advertisement. I wish companies these days would have competitive ads like this.

I dont know if it is exclusive to us, but we have cartoon toon, do you have it too?

Edited by Diamond Z

I don't seem to be familiar with Cartoon Toon, and Google wasn't very useful in helping me find out what it is. Could you give a little more details? 

It shows the older catoons:Dexter,Powerpuff,Ben 10,Bravo, and others...

Actually,it's Cartoon Toon Toon

Ok, I found something about it. It seems to be something they have on some European networks. Is it still going? Because I can't find much on it. And I don't know if I can make a night based on it, if that's what you're asking.. 

In the UK, we used to have a two hour block every night of Cartoon Cartoons which would show a 15 minute episode from every one of Cartoon Network's running shows at the time (Remembering correctly, I think the lineup was Dexter, PPG, Johnny Bravo, Courage, Cow & Chicken, Codename: K.N.D, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, and Hi Hi PuffyAmiYumi). We still have them, but they're not good anymore. Instead of being a lineup of the older Cartoon Network shows like it used to be, it's just a bunch of random repeats of Season 1 episodes of Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost forgot I was doing this. @_@ What a hectic week it's been so far. Okay, well, just gonna bump this thread for a reminder to vote for week 2's cartoon! Once Friday hits, voting will close and week 3's voting will begin. I hadn't gotten as many votes for week 2 as I did for week 1 so I assume some of you didn't see it? In any case, here's the status update link: http://board.sonicstadium.org/profile/4209-electricangel/?status=721901&type=status

These are the contestants:

-Bravoman/Robotomy Double Feature (2 shows in 1 night!)

-Medabots

-Donkey Kong Country

-Ren and Stimpy

Can't believe we're gonna start in 3 days. I'm so excited! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, just like the topic title says. I'm not sure how I'll go about promoting this through the day though. I don't want to be too spammy. Maybe I'll put up a reminder in the statuses a few hours before it begins and then another one around 5 minutes before it starts. 

Oh hey its the 21st already. Wow time flies huh?

Well hope Cartoon Night goes well for you Angel-chan. I might stop by if I remember by chance and if I'm not too busy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can I suggest a cartoon? I'd like to suggest Invader Zim.

Edited by Inkling Cooper

I'm glad to see people are excited for this! Ah, and yes, Invader Zim can be recommended. I could've sworn I already had it in the list, but I guess not. Anyway, it's been added now. 

Nope. It's 7:04PM GMT now. Mind you this is different from BST, which is an hour ahead.