Awoo.

The Toon House | "You With Us?" | (NEW TIME) CCF Throwback March 11th @5PM EST/10PM GMT

ElectricAngel

so, the next show is?

Well, for now I'm going to put this on hiatus. I was going to post it now and saw your question so um, I guess this is how I'll do it. :V

Sooo, I won't be streaming this weekend due to stuff going on in my life. Mostly school related and such. I'm also going to be taking a break from SSMB for a bit. But when I start it up again, (which might be next week.. If not, the latest, 2 weeks from now) I'm going to have a special type of stream, which is a surprise.

well going to ask but do you think you might could do a couple episodes of the tron uprising series?

Sure. In fact, this reminded me of something else. I noticed many people have submitted requests, and I feel the current system is a bit too random. So when I get this started up again, I'll be having themes like how Felix does with Movie Nights. And each week will be dedicated to a certain network. For example, one week is Disney, the other Cartoon Network, the other Nickelodeon, and for the 4th week I was thinking it should be anime related. This is of course a rough outline, but you get the idea.

• 1 month later...

Well um, since Ryan started his little game night thingamadoodad, I might as well join in and start this prematurely. :V Though, not really. Everything was pretty much set to go. SO. HUGE REBRANDING TIME. SSMB Cartoon Afternoons has transformed into 

U5fZ8Ru.png

Nice minimalistic logo, eh? So, what is this "Toon House" you may ask? Well, it's basically the hub of where I'll be streaming my content. It still shares the same link to the livestream channel I was using before but it's buffed up now. Also, this allows me to be more flexible with my streams, as I have several things planned. (Yes, a Cartoon Cartoon Fridays themed night is ready to go but I'll wait until around Christmas season for that, and you'll find out why)

Toon Events! One major thing I want to incorporate is themed streams! These might be monthly, or bimonthly. Or just whenever the occasion pops up. Not sure of how often it will happen yet. 

But hey, since it's Halloween (or, almost Halloween) I'll be hosting a looooong stream that I seriously have no idea how long it will last because I just started it, called Toon-O-Ween! To celebrate a spooktacular day I'll be streaming Halloween specials of some of the most popular (and unpopular) cartoons out there. If you have an episode you want, PM me and I'll try to get it on! The stream will begin at 10AM EST/2PM GMT on October 31st and will run until I'm out of content basically. Hopefully before SSMB Game Night... No, for sure before that. I don't think I'll have that much content. :V 

Also, another thing. With the Toon House, now we'll start having themed showings. Because the other way was too random, I think I'll try and even things out this time. So the first theme will be revealed after our spooky little stream. 

Hopefully this will go well. I sound a bit ambitious, I feel and that's making me nervous. @_@ Whew. But yeah, streams are back! 

Edited by ElectricAngel
  • Thumbs Up 4

This sounds pretty cool Teresa! But if you want my advice, I'd try move the timeframe up a bit. I doubt many people are gonna be up during that time, especially in the US, and since it's Halloween Night, not many people will likely be getting up early. Assuming this only lasts 2 hours as usual, I'd suggest maybe 2pm GMT/10am EST?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, yeah. That could work. I was just sorta planning for it to be an all day stream but starting later would be okay too. :V 2PM GMT/10AM EST it is!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh God, another Halloween thing...

Yay! This comes back!Also, how long is it gonna be? Maybe longer?I cant come from the beggining...maybe it can be from 12am?

Oh God, another Halloween thing...

Yay! This comes back!Also, how long is it gonna be? Maybe longer?I cant come from the beggining...maybe it can be from 12am?

Won't work. Me, Teresea and Klonoa scheduled it so it wouldn't conflict with Game Night's Halloween Event.

And I still don't get why you're so hell bent against anything Halloween related. 

I am busy that day, until 6PM Eastern Standard Time, as I work on Saturdays. I don't want to keep disappointing you, so if there is any left over time, I will come in.

Okay, so this a little late. :L But thanks to all who joined yesterday! To those who stayed the entire time, you might have noticed a lack of Scooby-Doo. Blasphemy, you might think. Well, I wanted to show something Scooby-Doo related since it is the spooky cartoon. So in order to make up for that, this weekend we'll be watching

z5A7QI7.jpg

Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island

Time and Date: November 7th @3PM EST/8PM GMT

Channel Link: http://original.livestream.com/electricangel

Also, it's time to reveal the new theme! It's 60s Hanna Barbara cartoons! So I've hand picked a few of the better known ones for you to vote. The choices are

• The Flintstones
  • Scooby-Doo Where Are You!
  • The Jetsons
  • Top Cat

And yeah I'll be going back to Strawpoll because it's easier. They've actually updated it so that only one vote per IP address can happen. I'm honestly not afraid of people spamming, but it's there. For those worried about spammers at least, know it's a bit more under control. Anywayyy I trust you guys to vote responsibly so here's the link:

http://strawpoll.me/5892592 

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay, so this a little late. :L But thanks to all who joined yesterday! To those who stayed the entire time, you might have noticed a lack of Scooby-Doo. Blasphemy, you might think. Well, I wanted to show something Scooby-Doo related since it is the spooky cartoon. So in order to make up for that, this weekend we'll be watching

z5A7QI7.jpg

Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island

Time and Date: November 7th @3PM EST/8PM GMT

Also, it's time to reveal the new theme! It's 60s Hanna Barbara cartoons! So I've hand picked a few of the better known ones for you to vote. The choices are

• The Flintstones
  • Scooby-Doo Where Are You!
  • The Jetsons
  • Top Cat

And yeah I'll be going back to Strawpoll because it's easier. They've actually updated it so that only one vote per IP address can happen. I'm honestly not afraid of people spamming, but it's there. For those worried about spammers at least, know it's a bit more under control. Anywayyy I trust you guys to vote responsibly so here's the link:

http://strawpoll.me/5892592 

Oh Yes. My favourite SD film :D

• Thumbs Up 2

You needa play the Emperor's New School one weekend, or the Lilo and Stitch tie-in series(that was one of the good ones

Thank you all for coming! Next week, by popular demand, I'll be streaming more Scooby-Doo movies! It's gonna be a 3 movie marathon featuring Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost, Alien Invaders, and Cyber Chase! The 60s Hanna Barbara theme will be delayed to the week after. Also please vote because I only got like, 3 votes for it. 

m9aKEEW.jpgHX96huR.jpgGw6EcqW.jpg

Scooby-Doo 3 Movie Marathon

Time and Date: November 14th @12PM EST/5PM GMT

Approximate Start Time for Each Movie:
-Witch's Ghost: 12PM EST/5PM GMT
-Alien Invaders: 1:15PM EST/6:15PM GMT
-Cyber Chase: 2:35PM EST/7:35PM GMT

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's 2 hours ahead of GMT, so 7PM. Also, there's a smaaalllll chance it miiiigghhhttt get delayed oooorr we don't get to see all of them.. I don't like making announcements like this, but Livestream has not been very cooperative with me lately. I keep getting connection errors when in Livestream Studio, and if I can't maintain a solid connection, I won't be able to put the videos up for streaming. I hope for this issue to get resolved soon, but if not then I might have to delay it again. :/ I'll see how things go though. 

No it's not and I'm incredibly frustrated with it at this point. BUT I'm trying my hardest to get it to work. We still have a few hours before the stream begins so I'll try and get it working until then. 

Oookay yeah I don't see this working anytime soon. :/ I guess I'll delay this until I can get Livestream working again. Unless of course anyone knows another streaming site I could use? 

Twitch is for gaming only. You'll get banned if it's not game related. Or at least that's what I've heard. I don't want to risk anything.