Awoo.

[ARTWORK] NintARTIE. Such Clever. Much wow.

Nintarie

Very cool and impressive! You have a very creative style. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Very cool and impressive! You have a very creative style. :)

Thank you very much! :D

Very nice! I have to give props on how you're able to draw hands and feet so well too, I know that definitely isn't easy. Keep it up!

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, you're gonna be an awesome artist if you keep pushing: keep working at it! This stuff is great, and I know you can do even better if you keep practicing!! Can't wait to see what you do in the future :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Very nice! I have to give props on how you're able to draw hands and feet so well too, I know that definitely isn't easy. Keep it up!

Thank you very much! I do try hard to get better at both. Especially trying to work on my feet/shoes. I could do with improving on that. ^_^

Man, you're gonna be an awesome artist if you keep pushing: keep working at it! This stuff is great, and I know you can do even better if you keep practicing!! Can't wait to see what you do in the future :)

Thank you! I'll try to keep at it, and hopefully you'll like what you see! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. I really love the glowing lines and the rainbow effect. It's looks incredibly nice.

Now I'm wondering how you did the rainbow effect... Was it just a texture or something?

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah, I originally did consider finding a texture/pattern to use, but felt it wasn't really necessary. So I painted it by going over with a soft brush in several different colours.

Thank you very much for your kind words! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

This is the fancharacter of a friend of mine who I decided to draw to help nail down his design. Pretty happy with it, but I'm happiest about the fact that my friend likes it!

zero_by_dexpo-d94qha1.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Decided to draw a character of mine that I haven't drawn in ... 8-9 years. So felt it was about time to give her some love!

sunny_day___endo_by_dexpo-d94wp93.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Another fancharacter by the same friend that I mentioned previously. Once again drew this to help him get the design down, and also draw some eye candy for myself! ^_^
(FEAR THE PINK TOWEL OF DOOM!)

rei_by_dexpo-d95ah0x.png

• Thumbs Up 1