Awoo.

Status Updates are Broken (aka mass hysteria begins now)

Kaze no Klonoa

No status updates?

See you in court Dreadknux!

Actually while you guys are fixing this problem, do you think you could increase the amount of comments that appear when "show previous comments" is clicked? It's quite tedious the way it is now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spin's getting ALL the attention, those other poor six guys out there? No one cares about them.

Well, my thing is just a quote from a Dragon Ball parody video. It won't make sense to those who don't know where it's from. I'll live.

It's still so weird to see the Status Updates section so static. I hope this weird error gets fixed soon...

• Thumbs Up 2

Im supposed to be on hiatus. lel

I used Chrome. Just tried it, it wont work.

JokerGIF.gif

lel joking, that explains why it's so quiet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also (I don't want to come off as needlessly needy), is it possible that the ability to directly remove our comments from others' status posts can be reimplemented? What's going on in Spin Attaxx's status post (the heaps of spam that gets notified) is showing me that, while not necessarily a necessity, such a feature would be a great thing to have once more.

This should be resolved now. As we expected, this was introduced by the latest software update (the short period of downtime also). Apologies to the billions of people all over the world who were gravely affected by not having status updates...

More information

• Thumbs Up 5

I have to say, though, that this was an  interesting experience. I'm glad that things worked out, and it was funny to see the userbase go insane.

et4E5Lj.jpg

270 notifications in the morning.

Edited by Naldush Repulsa
  • Thumbs Up 3

NO STATUS UPDATES HUH! WE NEED TO SPAM HERE EVERYONE HURRY!!@!!@!!#@

no serioulsy this was quite funny and suprisingly didn't get too many notifications! (99 to be exact!)