Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Suddenly a strange silhouette was seen at a distance. It got closer until the light of the campfire shown a familiar face.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"Sorry I'm late! I just got the memo about this big party you were having!" Amane looked around and saw sleepy faces everywhere. "Darn I guess I came in too late huh?"

"That was yesterday, Amane. I'm surprised the campfire's still up." Tails says. "Good to see you, though."

Taiks nudges his brother. "Sonic, say hi."

"Hiiii, Amaneeeee." Sonic says, groggily as he wakes up.

New storyline:

Everybody(Except Sweetie Belle) are going on a date, a blind date to be exact.

What kind of crazy scenarios can happen with these mix matched pairs?

Sonic falls asleep again.

"You've forced my hand, Sonic." Tails says, pulling out a bag and opens it, revealing sand.

Tails leans down, and puts sand in his shoes. He watches as Sonic's eyes spring open.

"Aaaaaaagh! I'm awake, I'm awake!"

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"Yare yare..." Amane sighed in relief, "moments like these just make my heart warm up" Amane bent down and sat down, showing his legs to everyone. "Unfortunately I don't really have a story to tell. That's the only way I can really explain my lack of backstory since I haven't done much in canon." Amane doesn't regret his lack of story since he likes being such a mysterious character.

"Wait, so your writer never gave you a backstory?" Sonic asks. "How were you born or anything?"

"I never met a character without a backstory before, I wonder how they even lived their lives." Tails follows.

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"Weeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll..... There is this one time where I trained a troop to dance for 3 days until I realized my silly mistake and bailed. I really hope that mercenary girl would forgive me for that some day."  Amane laughed a bit under his kimono sleeve. "But other than that I really got nothing. Maybe I'll reveal more with the next storyline from our world sometime."

(Yeah gotta have an excuse for not having CF out here yet ;~;)

"Fascinating." Tails says. "Anyway, what will we do today?"

"Getting the sand outta my shows would be a good thing to do first!" Sonic replies, hopping around, trying to remove every grain.

"We could go rob that convenience store again!" Calamity said. "I really want some Pringles. Oh, and, uh," she added, realizing that this might not go over so well with everyone, "we might also bust another fake murderer!"

Edited by GamerGirl54321

"Don't even think about it." Sonic says to Calamity. "I'll be keeping an eye on you...."

"And I have big eyes."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Nevermind that! I got something for you guys!" Amane handed out strange pink tickets to the group.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"What exactly are you giving us? This better not be one of those wacky schemes you made up." Rachel woke up her name a little angry.

"How am I supposed to know? Some strange person gave them to me so I thought I'd share the love." Rachel looked at the ticket, "well the address is the same as the old school. Maybe something happened to it? It could be an enemy trap too with all things considered." "But we should go anyways to check it out. It looks like it could be fun." Amane seemed excited by what adventures the tickets could bring.

"Let's find out what's going on." Sonic says, getting out his sword. "We've been through worse, right?"

Tails observes the tickets. "Either way, I have a bad feeling about this..."

Suddenly, a familiar looking yellow hedgehog returns to the village, looking slightly confused while observing the forest.

"Jeez! One second you're in your house, and the next minute, some time loop takes you all the way to China!" The hedgehog finds some of her friends, looking over some pink tickets.

"O hai gaiz!" Said BFZ. "What did I miss?"

"BFZ, good to see you again!" Tails says, showing off his ticket. "We got this mysterious ticket that leads to the school."

"And if you haven't figured it out by now, it's giving me some pretty bad vibes." Sonic added.

"Hmm. Lemme see". BFZ took one ticket, while putting on her sunglasses and looked at it...

"Looks like there's some sort of event?" She said after a few minutes. "An invitation to...

"A BLIND DATE PARTY?!" BFZ looks with an exasperated look on her face.

"Uh-huh. Yup.... Wait, WHAT?!" Tails grabs the ticket and observes it closely. "How come I haven't noticed this?!"

"So, uh... Yeah.. I'm like, millions of years old. This won't end well." Sonic says.

"Who on earth would invite us to a Blind Date party?" BFZ asked, she was as confused as ever.

"The better question," Lucario interrupted" would be WHY".

"Valid questions. Questions we have to solve." Tails responds.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go find out!" Sonic exclaims. "Man, it's not even Valentine's Day."

Meowkie jumped into the air and landed on her claws:

Meowkie: "Date? What am I supposed to tell Cousin?"

Rarity: "Sweetie Belle, go home immediately, you're far too young for this."

Sweetie Belle: "I have a meeting with the crusaders anyways."

"Simple, Meowkie." Sonic says. "Don't tell him."

"That is, if we have to go through this. I can't help but question why." Tails follows, still observing the ticket.

"Well I guess this might be everyone then. Let's check out the old school building." The group gets closer to the old school to see it entirely refurbished into a completely different building. It was a large pink building with ribbons everywhere.

rachel%20emote%204_zpsplvdch3w.png

"Who's idea of a sick joke is this? Such tacky decoration." Rachel didn't seem fond of the design. "Well we won't know unless we go in" Amane said, like enjoying the welcoming atmosphere of the building.

"Are you sure we didn't time travel to Feburary, Tails?" Sonic says to his two-tailed brother.

"Positive. Makes things even more strange. Especially since we locked this place up last time." Tails replied. "You know, after the big pheonix attack that happened a couple months ago."

Rarity was baffled:

Rarity: "Okay, this is just silly, no one can make a building this fast!"

Punchy: "Hmm, if we're on a date, than how are we decide who's going to date who?"

The crew saw 33 doors and a speaker phone with a voice coming out of it:

Voice: "All of you can only enter one door, and only one can enter a door."

Serena: "I can't pick up on the mind of whoever speaking, guess we're just going to find the right door to them."

"This is gonna be one of those days I'm gonna regret." Sonic says, stepping into one of the doors. "There better not be sand here."

"I have a baaaaad feeling about this." Tails then walks into one.

"Eh, why not?" Calamity said. She walked to one of the doors with large steps, swinging her arms like she was running. She blinked. "Hey, it's totally dark in here!"