Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Inside the door, Sonic looks around.

"There better not be something to jumpscare me in here." His sword lights on fire, illuminating the place.

"Oops. This is the bathroom." He says, looking at a toilet. Sonic leaves the door and goes in another.

The voice sounded a bit embarrassed:
Voice:"Uh, don't go through the first and last doors, those are the bathroooms, and you were just in the girl's bathrooms."

Rarity: "You know, strange voice, you sound kinda familiar..."

Voice: "Uh, no, I don't! The bad speaker quality is making you hear wrong!"

"Well, I did say this is one of those days I'm gonna regret." Sonic says to the voice. "Now get on with whatever method of torture you're planning so I can inevitably stop you."

Sonic was pretty confident that this a trap.

The voice sounds worried:
Voice: "Torture? Oh, no, did I hire the wrong people? I don't want to hurt sis and my fri... uh, there is a light switch to the right of you, flick it up!"

Rarity: "... A table with spaghetti and ... Sonic? Is that you?"

Rarity: "I never thought I'd wind up on a date more awkward than Prince Blueblood."

Edited by Pinky Claws

"Rarity?" Sonic says confused, but then the pieces all come together in his head. "Ohhhhh..."

"Just to let you know, I don't kiss on the first date."

Rarity was annoyed:
Rarity: "I know these dates are supposed to be random, but could you least pick food that make sense for everyone to eat? How is a pony supposed to eat spaghetti?"

Voice: "I'm sorry, si, uh, I mean, Ms. Rarity, it seemed so romantic in that one dog movie."

Speaking of dogs, Serena was waiting for her date to arrive:

Serena: "Ooh, come on, no one wants a goddess? You all have terrible taste."

Sonic looks around, finding something Rarity can use to eat. "Well, can't you use your horn to do some sort of telekinesis with a fork?"

Meanwhile, Tails taps his foot, still stuck in the room.

"Something to build while I wait would be nice."

Rarity deiced to do something:

Rarity: "The last date I had turn out to be a disaster , a utterly prince charmless, here's hoping you're a bit better."

Back at Serena:

Serena: "... I don't want to be the only one alone ... I should have gone with Sweetie Belle."

Voice: "You're not alone, you got me! Your friend!"

Serena:"Well, be my friend and don't leave me hanging."

"I'll try my best. I've never been on a date before, and I'm as old as dinosaurs." Sonic says to Rarity. "That should give you a good idea about my dating experience."

"But I do know one thing, we need music."

Calamity sat down in her chair, then stared at the person across from her. This was oen of the most awkward things she'd done in a while. "So, uh... What's your name?"

Punchy switched on lights:
Punchy: "Ah, it's you, my partner in crime ... anyways, my name is Punchy."

Back at Serena's:
Serena: "Finally, you showed up! ... Wait, you're my date?"
Whitney: "The letter to this place said I could date Punchy again if I got the right door, I guess I didn't."

Meanwhile, Tails was rigging up a radio for Sonic and Rarity. He opens up a Portal and throws it in.

"Have fun, you lovebirds." He says, jokingly.

"Real funny." Sonic says, picking the radio up. "So, what do you listen to? Rock & Roll? Smooth Jazz?"

Rarity answered:
Rarity: "Classical is my style."

Rarity: " I really wonder who is dating who else."

Rarity: "I feel bad for Starfire and Nightwing, they're already a pair, it must be awkward dating other people and knowing the person you actually love is in the building dating someone else."

"Classical. Had to hear that a lot recently. Alright." Sonic switches to a Classical station and set it down.

"Yup. It sure is awkward for them. I'm sure they'll get past it, though. They're obviously strong and forgiving people. I know they've been through worse...." Sonic twirls the spaghetti with his fork and puts it in his mouth. "Mm, tastes good."

Meanwhile, BFZ stood in the dark, the only source of light was from the flame she emitted.

"If Sonic is right about the whole suspicion thing..." She said. "I'd better be prepared."

Meanwhile in another room, Lucario meditates. Bracing himself for the worst to come.

Tails continues to wait. He gets curious and knocks on the walls, hoping somebody's on the other side.

"Anyone there?" He asks, only to hear a flushing toilet. "Nope. That's the bathroom."

He proceeded to knock the other wall.

Serena and Whitney try to hit it off:
Serena: "So, what's like, your interests?"

Whitney: "I was promised Punchy and I got you, I will say nothing till I see him."

Voice: "Uh, you're both dogs! ... Kinda, and you both have white fur, you have plenty in common."

Tails hears the bickering from his room. He covers his ears.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Rarity can hear the bickering from their room too. "Wonder how Punchy's doing anyway?"

Meanwhile, with Punchy...

Calamity scratched the back of her head. "...So I'm Calamity, if you didn't know already... -But someday everyone will know my name and cower before it! I'll be able to have as many Loritos as I want, and no one can stop me! So, uhm... How old are you, exactly?"

Sonic yells out. "Don't count on it, Calamity!"

He turns back to Rarity. "Am I too hard on her?"

Tails yells out. "Yes!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Punchy answered:
Punchy: "I'm um, 27, I think, mppth,"

"... Wait, how old are you?"

Voice: "Ooh, this is turning out to be a disaster!"

"A supervillain never gives out their age! I think. I could be wrong. All you need to know is that I'm a teenager... And this is now gross." Calamity's nose wrinkled. "Who chose these dates anyway?"

Edited by GamerGirl54321

Voice: "Abort date! Abort date! Everyone in room 3 get out of there soon as possible!"

"... Besides, Mr. Punchy, there is someone here for you in room 5."

Serena heard the voice and wondered:

Serena: "Well, I guess that's the end of this shindig, I would say nice meeting ya, but that would be a lie."

"Well, that's one date gone wrong." Sonic says. "That voice should've thought this out more."

"Say, aren't you gonna eat, Rarity?"

"Disembodied voice, what do I do?" Calamity said loudly. "Do I just stay here or what? I have better things to be doing anyway!"