Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rosie: "Well, it's almost over ... that's who the bad guy is?"

Rarity: "This show that footage came from looks unbearable."

Punchy: "So, I don't get it, that's it?"

Rosie: "If only we could actually watch this Fox Box, maybe it will make sense ... or not."

Homura: "Don't even get me started on you..."

"Your cheerful nature will be the end of you."

"Just like Sayaka."

*glares at Lumina*

*Wayne Cramp appears on screen*

''I'm stopping the Fox Box forever!''

Mega Man: ''LAMEEEEEEE''

Nightwing: ''BOOOOOOO''

Lumina glared back at Homura. Then, suddenly, she blew a loud raspberry at her before turning back. Jessica could swear she also heard her mumbling about her next song being called "The Grumpy Girl Who Hated Happiness" or something, but she didn't quite catch it. She was just happy the torment was over.

Homura: "Your juvenile nature just proves my point."

*the show ends*

Sonic: "Well, that was horrible."

Tails: "Of course."

Sayaka: "No doubt. Anyone want to watch something good."

"Yes," Jessica abruptly said. "Please. Anything but that schlock again."

"Juvenile?" Lumina said. "More like 'I know how to actually have fun and smile and enjoy myself and not be so serious all the time', I reckon."

ragna%207_zpsiritmwoi.png

"What the hell was that? I think my brain is non-existent anymore..."

Ragna was disgusted by what he saw

"Pass the brain bleach"

Homura: "The only thing that makes me happy is Madoka's happiness."

"That's all that matters."

Sonic: "Let's check the cinema!"

"Yes, it opened recently."

"'K, why not?" Jessica smiled. She didn't go to the cinema often, after all.

"If you like her so much," Shade cruelly snarked, "why don't you put a ring on her?"

"SHADE," Lumina hissed.

Meowkie: "I just don't get it, how can someone as dangerous as Bean be the key to the town's survival?"

"And what is he going to protect us from?"

"The rude tone ... the possible lies ... the corruption of power... my detective instincts tells me one thing..."

"That goddess is our enemy! Not our protector!"

Edited by Pink Cat

*looks at Meowkie*

Sonic: "What are you talking about?"

Sayaka: "Serena is rude, but I don't see her as an enemy."

"But then again, I might be wrong."

Ragna grabbed Shade

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Another stuffed toy? Why don't these things ever learn any manners?"

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"I am in the same room you know. You best apologize to Gii and Nago."

"Yeah yeah..."

Ragna let go of Shade and walked towards Rachel

Shade dusted himself off. Another do-gooder swordsman with more hair gel than sense. In his inconceivably long existence he'd seen plenty stand up to Charn... all of whom were wiped out seconds later. One day, Shade thought, THAT guy will be next.

Meowkie: "She cares only for the town and the town alone, she clearly was upset when this place got a rewrite."

"Where was she when the Dream Sheep attacked? Where was she to save us from BTYT? She only appeared when the town itself was attacked."

"She doesn't care for the life here and wouldn't care if we were gone. What I'm sayin', boss, if she's our ally, why is she so uncaring if we live or die?"

Serena: "For the record, I don't care if any of you dies, but I still got to prevent it from keeping the town's spirit from dying, if that dies, I die."

Sonic: "We ARE the town!"

"With us gone, there's nobody else."

"With us gone, this town will be incinerated! Mephiles, BTYT and natural disasters."

"Maybe even that Charn guy would come over and wipe this place out, who knows."

"You'll need us, or nobody survives."

Homura: "I for one might agree with her. I don't care if any of you dies, either. Other than Madoka."

Hearing this, Shade got an idea. An awful, wicked idea. He was more than capable of being a god, and if killing this one was as simple as lowering a town's spirits... why, he'd conquer the place with ease! Already, he started hatching all sorts of devious schemes...

Tails: *looks at Shade and thinks to himself*

(Gotta keep an eye on Shade. Maybe the fictional archives could have information on this Charn and things...)

"I'm gonna check the fictional archives, myself."

*opens a portal and flies in*

Bean is walking through the forest once again while a line of ducks are following him

ducks_by_tortaviso-d31bfwk.jpg

"Ah, ever since these ducks started following me, I feel like a whole new Bean! A more responsible and less destructi- well, not sure about that I surely feel more responsible!" 

Bean look at the ducks

Hm, maybe I can make them mini beans! Yes, I can teach how to be lovable and fourth wall breaking as me!

Bean happily skips down the path

*Tails is walking through the archives of the Helicarrier and a screen shows up above him*

STATE THE FICTIONAL ENTITY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Tails: "Jessica, Charn, Lumina, Robinson and Shade. You have any franchise with them?"

NO RESULTS

"What the?"

Rosie: "Hey, everyone! I found a letter in a bottle!"

"Here's what it says:"

"When winter arrives away I will zoom, I am the new monarch of Christmas I am Santa..."

"Huh, it stops there, but it doesn't take a detective like Meowkie or Nightwing to know this was sent by Santa Claus!"

Sonic: "It sounds like a rhyme."

"Loom, Boom... DOOM!"

MEANWHILE

Tails: "What do you mean, you have no results?"

"The only way you'd have no results is if you don't have a... Franchise... Ohhh."

Rarity: "You know, Meowkie, you're the only person I know that went through school and got it over with, how does it feel to have gone through that?"

Meowkie: "Nya, it was kinda hard, boss, bullies targeted me due to my past and evil constantly attacked, but I had some friends to make me get through it all, friends like Cousin, Val and King, they were always there to me ... to be honest, boss, I'm a little bit sad that it's over because there's nothing us meet again anymore. I still get in contact with King, but Val went to the past and Cousin is rolling up stuff to impress his uncle. I'm kinda left alone."

Rosie: "But you have us right? And Niko, your partner?" I have a friend named Margie that I never really got to see again, so I know how you feel."

Meowkie: "Thanks, boss.

Sayaka: "I know how it feels to not be with a friend anymore."

"I had to leave my dear friends Hitomi and Kyousuke behind."

"But Rarity's right! You have us!"

"If you ever feel lonely, don't hesitate to come to us!"

*Sayaka and Nightwing suddenly see a massive green blast from the forest*

Mega Man: ''We'd better check that out!''

*Nightwing grabs out his enigma sticks*

''Let me handle it, I want to see if whoever it is hostile or not''

*Nightwing turns to Sayaka*

''If anyone comes, I want it to be Sayaka, she's had my back before and proven she's good with stealth missions''

Rosie: "So, wait your friend went the past? Does that means you know someone with a time machine?"

Meowkie "Ha ha, no boss, she belongs to the past she was brought to the future by her enemy of hers. If she didn't get back, the world would be doomed."

Rosie: "Wow, Meowkie and I thought my life was weird."

Meowkie: "Just an average day in the life of the Meowkie family, I suppose, boss."