Awoo.

The dumb crossover thread

NoirSuede

Pretty self explanatory, just think of the dumbest, most unlikely crossover of anything and say whether you want it to happen or not.

I'll go first :

Sonic X Yakuza.

Why do i want this to happen you may ask ? Well mostly because i just wanna see realistic people like Kiryu and Majima beat-up cartoon robots in a realistic setting, but that itty bitty part of me wants to see how Sonic would fight-off street thugs while he's surrounded by the crowd.

Sonic X Jet Set Radio

Great idea and perfect chemistry, but it won't happen because the Jet Set Radio series is dead.

Sonic X Jet Set Radio

Great idea and perfect chemistry, but it won't happen because the Jet Set Radio series is dead.

Jet Set Radio's a legendary cult hit (almost as legendary as Thief), they might just pull off another Shenmue 3 on JSR.

tumblr_nsz5ovUyR01rtr7mwo1_r1_1280.png

C'mon Ninty, pull through for me. Seriously though, this'd be perfect, especially if Naganuma got on board for new music tracks too. 

tumblr_nsz5ovUyR01rtr7mwo1_r1_1280.png

C'mon Ninty, pull through for me. Seriously though, this'd be perfect, especially if Naganuma got on board for new music tracks too. 

Why can't Bayonetta be in anything else ? I mean we can have that hair-do of hers be a hat, and we can have her shoe-guns be a new unlock !

Sonic X Jet Set Radio

It might also present narrative conflicts if Sega were to show Sonic siding with and/or partaking in blatant acts of vandalism and destruction of public property, but I do agree that the chemistry would be interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

It might also present narrative conflicts if Sega were to show Sonic siding with and/or partaking in blatant acts of vandalism and destruction of public property, but I do agree that the chemistry would be interesting.

Apparently, they happen to be the good guys. Trying to free the world from oppression or something. I dunno, the story was never clear to me, it was just "spray this, spray that."

And as if Sonic didn't already do heaps of damage to public property.

Am I the only one who would love to see an official "Robobop Vs. Predator" anything?

Oh gosh, think of the possibilities! The perfect hunter fighting against the perfect cop.  Obviously, Robocop would win, but would that keep me entertained.

Am I the only one who would love to see an official "Robocop Vs. Predator" anything?

Oh gosh, think of the possibilities! The perfect hunter fighting against the perfect cop.  Obviously, Robocop would win, but would that keep me entertained.

Me too ! infact it would be really interesting if the Predator goes to the Robocop!Denver Predator 2 style and just starts luring him in while having to keep himself hidden so that he doesn't get 1-shot by Robocop.

• Thumbs Up 1

I want the Sonic comics to crossover with Superman because...b-because...um...

Well, there could be a variant cover with Clark Kent and Nikki the Hedgehog! And...um...they could have Superman turn Super! Wouldn't that be, like, funny...?

Plus, there could be some sort of joke about how Amy thought Shadow was Sonic, and Lois can't tell Clark is Superman, so they're like opposites or something in terms of boyfriend recognition...?

...Oh, forget it, I don't really want a Sonic/Superman comic crossover, DC would probably insist on using their current "edgy" version of Superman who has a stupid haircut, a stupid redesign, and whose secret identity was given away by Lois Lane.

Apparently, they happen to be the good guys. Trying to free the world from oppression or something. I dunno, the story was never clear to me, it was just "spray this, spray that."

And as if Sonic didn't already do heaps of damage to public property.

The story of Jet Set Radio is about the clashing of street gangs that uprise as a result of an oppressive government regime and a corrupt police force that is tearing away at Japanese culture and stifling freedom of expression.  In the context of JSR's story, the GG's are for all intents and purposes "the good guys."  That doesn't mean their actions are necessarily condoned, however.

I'd love to see a _Ratchet & Clank_, _Contra_, _G.I Joe_, _Bayformers_ crossover. Sure, it would be mostly explosions, but the point is that it would be so over-the-top that it would be nearly non-stop laughter from being pure entertainment.

Sonic x Dragonball

Enough said.

Excusing the fact that Sonic apes DBZ so much that it's not even funny, you're obligated by the rules to actually explain your opinions.

I thought this is about ones that actually happened instead of a speculation thread. Because GI Joe X Transformers, Sonic X Spawn, and Archie X Punisher have all actually happened. Oh and Batman X TMNT is happening

• Thumbs Up 1

My Little Pony X Doctor Who, mainly because Doctor Whooves was made all but cannon in the 100th episode special and IDW owns rights to produce comics for both works.

Highlander X Assassin's Creed, you could have an immortal Assassin that has an immortal Templar as his enemy. It could go through their conflicts over the centuries leading up a final duel in the modern day.

I know most folks will probably be going wait... what at what I'm about to say but it is the dumb crossover thread. I wanted to see a Sonic x Gears of War crossover for while. Marcus Fenix fighting a Metal Sonic Kai, and the gears exploring a world so bright and colourful to them after all the bleakness would be a interesting story. Also chainsaw gun spindashing. 

Skylanders and Nintendo characters

OH WAIT, THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.

Doctor Who and Madoka Magica. I'm sure the Doctor could do something with the Incubators, Witches or even the events of Rebellion to right the wrongs of the universe.

TMNT (IMO preferably 2k3) x Disney's Gargoyles

Seriously, there are aspects/characteristics of these shows that are way similar/interchangeable to one another.

First off, both take place in New York. Secondly, each team of unconventional heroes have female sidekicks/tag-a-longs (April O'Neil and Elisa Maza). Thirdly, they have vast array of villains from the magical/mystical powers to even the technological and organizations and it'll be interesting to see the villain team ups like Shredder/Stockman and Xanatos or Purple Dragons with The Illuminati or The Hunters etc.

The two franchises seem to have good chemistry with each other.

• Thumbs Up 1

As I mentioned in the Status Updates, Friendship is Magic and Shadow the Hedgehog. Hey, it could work.

I just had a dream where I was Shadow the Hedgehog (I know, Shadow again?) and I had the Monado II and the True Monado.

I was slicing through everything, chopping off people's heads and using the Monado's ability "to control all things" to great effect, such as making projections and flying.

So, here's another crossover idea; Shadow the Hedgehog and Xenoblade Chronicles.

"Where's that damn 2nd Rainbow Slug, Black Liver Bean, or Ice Cabbage?"

Edited by DarkDefeater
  • Thumbs Up 1