Awoo.

SEGA Blog - The Sonic Showdown Tournament

ZERO_ninja

SEGA are having a knockout tournament to decide the most popular secondary character in the series, and some of what's said in the original post implies the information collected from this will be used for whatever they do with the franchise next year for the 25th anniversary.

http://blogs.sega.com/2015/08/12/the-sonic-showdown-begins/#more-21268

XTDZLj7.jpg

Currently:
-Tails has beat out Jet

-Chao has beat out Big

-Silver has beat out Cream

-Amy has a tiny lead on Eggman but the vote is still going http://blogs.sega.com/2015/08/21/amy-battles-eggman-in-the-sonic-showdown/

So thoughts and predictions?

If this was a few years ago I'd have easily expected Shadow to take the top spot, but I don't know if his popularity has maintained the last few years while SEGA have been trying to downplay him. Silver's also a bit of a wildcard for me, I know the guy is really popular with kids and I have no idea how far he's gonna go.

Tails should easily get to the the semis of his bracket, but I think Shadow will beat him out. Metal will likely beat Blaze. Knux will get to the semis, no idea if he'll beat Silver or not though (assuming Amy/Eggman doesn't know Silver out), surprised how well Amy is even doing didn't think she'd be Eggman popular. As for Rouge and Vector, really no idea about that one, mostly swinging Rouge but I wouldn't be surprised to see Vector take it. If it's Silver vs Shadow in the finals then my bets on Shadow, if Knux makes it there though then I'm less sure how that one will play out.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZERO_ninja

• Nepenthe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• The topic was locked