Awoo.

Vin Deasel teasing The Iron Giant 2?!

Hero of Legend

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/30/iron-giant-2-teased-vin-diesel?hootPostID=9fc36d75c460ef2a97277f732317b2df

I have been very lucky to have played so many interesting characters... one of the first and one of my favorites is... the Iron Giant.

P.s. Don't be surprised when you hear WB announce the sequel.

OH SHIT! I do wonder how they completed those extra scenes in the new Signature Edition that's coming out, did they rehire the same animators? HOPEFULLY they can get them on the sequel if it happens and NOT CG IT!!! :(

The composer Michael Kamen is out of the question though, as he sadly passed on back in 2003. :(

• Thumbs Up 2

Holy fish?! Please be legit! I loved the Iron Giant so if this is true I will be a happy chappy!

• Thumbs Up 1

It's my favorite movie but I can't imagine what a sequel could bring to the table. Especially since it's been so many years

I'm also not sure how to feel about them adding in extra scenes to the film. I guess it depends on what they are and how they mesh with the rest of the cut. If it's anything like how Disney handles the extra scenes in some of their movies (The Lion King...) I'll probably throw up?

• Thumbs Up 3

I loved the first movie, and maybe I'll see the Signature Edition in order to see how they added these new scenes. The idea of a sequel sounds like a cool idea but would it take the direction of it taking years after the movie, or will it take place directly after? Only time will tell.....

• Thumbs Up 1

Years would actually be legit cool. Like have an adult Hogarth meet the giant again, and the same amount of time has passed in the movie as it has between the release of the first and second movies.

For some reason I don't really consider this to be an official confirmation of a sequel. Vin sounded like he was either just pulling our legs or hinting that maybe WB is considering a sequel but nothing has been finalized as of yet. Dunno how he'd know of the latter though. Don't forget that Bird is working on Incredibles 2.

• Thumbs Up 3