Awoo.

SSMB group picture~planning thread (Requests are closed)

Rey Skywalker-Ren

I like this here but problem is it says no Sonic characters allowed and every avatar I ever used (Except for 2 days I used Amy.) always had Tails in it. There might of been other characters with him but I always used Tails and not have anything else except DanielJ86 drawing he made of me long ago here.

Didn't you switch usernames and profile pics with KG last April Fools??

• Thumbs Up 2

Darn, I scrapped all my Sonic OCs years ago and only have a fursona now, ah well, I'll just look forward to how this turns out. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh this looks like fun!

If you'e still taking entries I'll go with my little character that I've created for my animation intros (the one I have as my avatar).

He's literally a round ball with a pupil on it, attached to a spring which is fitted to that little purple base. 

The whole model looks the same on each side except for the front where the eye detail is so he should be pretty simple.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like this here but problem is it says no Sonic characters allowed and every avatar I ever used (Except for 2 days I used Amy.) always had Tails in it. There might of been other characters with him but I always used Tails and not have anything else except DanielJ86 drawing he made of me long ago here.

I can make you a FC that looks like tails meanng hes a fox but different...?

Didn't you switch usernames and profile pics with KG last April Fools??

No. It was the April Fools Day before that in 2014 year. I used her Knuckles picture for the day I guess there was 2 times I not used the Tails picture.

I can make you a FC that looks like tails meanng hes a fox but different...?

Yeah that will work for me than.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, you can definitely count me in! Seems like a great idea.

Of course, I'm going to have to go with Luna if you can do her:

gamerluna_by_left2fail-d80vmgj.png

In terms of placement? Maybe somewhere by Klonoa, Felix, Ryan, or Penny if he decides to be in this.

Can't wait to see how this all turns out!

• Thumbs Up 2

@TailsTellsTales

How about this? 

tales.png

Ohhh... neat. This is nice. How about lose the mustache and try it like that than? Otherwise I am quite pleased here. Good luck trying to draw all the large amount of people here!

• Thumbs Up 1

I can do that.

Hey guys I want to know. About the front of the picture, do you think I should do 2 in the front or 3 in the front? Sonic is going to be focus. 

I can do that.

Hey guys I want to know. About the front of the picture, do you think I should do 2 in the front or 3 in the front? Sonic is going to be focus. 

Makes sense to have Sonic in the front so sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Makes sense to have Sonic in the front so sure.

You should be holding a copy of Sonic Lost Steam in the picture 

• Thumbs Up 3

@Soni~I should just have you in as santa claus lol

lol But i'm Tamil and I don't celebrate Christmas.

But nah, just have a cartoony me being all swag and stuff carrying Lost World.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did somebody call my name?

Mm? Oh, so you plan to start a project like the one I did? That's cool. My project didn't end the way I wanted to, so I hope you have better look than I did. Just remember to have fun and don't let anyone pressure you.

If anyone wants there entry to be the character I drew for them, you are free to use them. They should still be in my old art thread, the links should still work. I never deleted anything.

If you want to include me in the roster I would be most honoured. I tend to draw my OC as a chibi or SD style character, but you can draw him the way you feel most comfortable with. His hat has eyes and they always match his own expression. So when he blinks, so does the hat. When he's surprised, the eyes of the hat also express the same surprise. If that makes sense.

Anyway, I'll try to be around a little more if you need me for anything. And good luck. :)

danj86.png

• Thumbs Up 3

@DanielJ86~! <3

You OC is the mouse? Also I didnt want you to think I was ripping off on you. haha

Anyway guys I think I want to start off on this tomrrow~ so anyone wants to jump in nows your chance~! 

Well, since you aren't taking Mario characters, perhaps I could be represented with a character of my own!

tumblr_nqbi8olC7V1upw5heo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nsizab6LHp1upw5heo1_250.png

Her name's Claire and she's a part of a thing that I'm working on. I've never really drawn any full body references of her yet, so I hope the sprite of her can help with that for the meantime!

• Thumbs Up 1

Is this one okay? My first avatar picture is Tatsuya Shima from Wangan Midnight.

image.thumb.jpg.67329475c5ddcd8b55f30eb5

If you say 'yes', can you draw this one below?

image.thumb.jpg.0a4012e4b975350028605585

• Thumbs Up 1