Awoo.

What type of Sonic toys would you like to see?

Myst

(I apologize in advance if this post is jumbled together. My posts always seem to come out that way when I post here..) With the 25th Anniversary coming next year, and rumors of a new toyline to coincide with it, what kind of stuff would you guys like to see released? A Tikal figure! She's one of my favorite characters, despite only appearing in one game. The Egg Carrier, complete with wings that fold on its side, like the game. Chaos 0 and Perfect Chaos figures. The Tornado 2.

As a Toys-To-Life enthausiast, I'd love to see more NFC Figures of the Sonic cast in some way. I've already stated in several other places that I'd love to see a Sonic amiibo line.

I'm generally not much for toys but if they made a Sonic themed LEGO set I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I would like t build the egg carrier :)

I'd like to see actual Articulated Action Figures for the Sonic Brand. Jazzwares figures were just display pieces and Tomy, don't get me started. I want Sonic Action Figures, ones that have actual value to them, like the toys of my youth. That means they need to be a few things.

1. They need to be at least Five Inches Tall. None of this 3.5 inch stuff that's out now. If you want to articulate a Sonic Character, they need to have decent sized arms. (Joint Integrity and the like)
  2. They need to be able to lift their arms without any problems. Knuckles figures are notoriously bad at this. It's probably another reason they made Boom Knuckles so wide, to fix that one issue. This can be done by simply installing a hinge on the Dreadlocks that make them go out sideways (Like he's gliding)
  3. Accessories are a must have.
  4. Elbow joints, Waist Joint, double jointed wrists, perhaps ball jointed head, double jointed ankle, and of course, good shoulder joints.
  5. Toys should be made with holding poses in mind, so no heavy heads, hollow feet bullshit, or Jazzware Blaze (Who is Bowlegged on her best days, and Skyward Sword hacking on her worst)
  6. Gimmicks can be good, just use smart ones, like voice boxes, or lights. Nothing intrusive like say Extending Fists for Knuckles.

I can't think of anything else right now but if I do, I will add it to this list.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to see better quality overall. There is just so much off-model and dodgy stuff in Sonic toys and I see other game franchises with great toys.

Bigger sized figures! I always wished Jazwares did more 5" scale figures, but they just made variations of Sonic, and a couple BK Shadow and Silver (does not count for me) Resaurus and Toy island did fine for SIZE, not accuracy. Jazwares was accurate, but they made everyone in tiny size. I still like them, but, too small to do anything with, and they're so loose they just flop around. Tomy decided to make their main figures super tiny too, and it bugs me, how can you play with something so small? or display it in a way that you can actually see? Also don't just give SONIC all the special bigger figures, variations, alternate forms, give everyone else some love too! I think Jazwares made too many Sonics over time. Dozens of 3 inch Sonics, 3 5 inch, Werehog big and small, super sonic big and small, Classic sonic in all 3 sizes, classic Super Sonic, modern super Sonic, CLEAR BLUE Sonic, super poser normal, super (fixed and non), and BLUE 3 Modern and 2 Classic plushies, etc... I'm sure people would have loved to buy a Giant Tails or Shadow! I sure would have! D:

Also have them for sale in more stores than just Toys R Us, it's far away for me and inconvenient to go to, so I have to buy everything online. :/ Sell them at Walmart! Target! Kmart! Wherever! I've seen Mario and general Nintendo toys at Walmart, why not Sonic? (Even Boom)

I'd like to see them get creative with character abilities from the games. How about giving Knuckles' knuckles fists small suction cups so he can stick to or "climb" walls? How about a posable Sonic figure that kids can curl up and put into a properly fitting translucent sky blue hamster ball-esque accessory that the Sonic toy can use to roll around as if it were spin dashing?

• Thumbs Up 3

Two words... Death...Egg... That and maybe some Classic Dr. Eggman design stuff. Like maybe classic design him in the classic design Eggmobile or even LEGO sets like Sonic Dr. Eggman and The Death Egg, Sonic and Tails in Green Hill Zone, Dr. Eggman and the Eggmobile or even Knuckles and The Master Emerald with it's Shrine.

Dynamic statue figures. Like statuettes, PVC figures, those dynamic figurines that that have so much detail, pop, color, pizzazz and energy in them. Sets from different artists, styles etc.. We have everything else. This is the only kind of new influx of toy or anything that I could honestly care about at this point.

Chozo_Goku_v2%20b.jpgdarth-vader-action-figure-with-radcial-l124135.jpg?t=1365468748intL4sp-1024x675.jpg2f832996c003d0c6b869ce92f23fa082_480.jpg51414_s0.jpg312f280c85ada1ab86835dbb408b2626.jpg112113_s0.jpgFIG-KAI-4056_06.jpg6100fB6fA5L._SX425_.jpgjason-4.jpgAsuka_Kazama_Tekken_Kotobukiya_Bishoujo-4535123816888.jpglatest?cb=20120523143714&path-prefix=enmaxresdefault.jpgBandai-Figuarts-Zero-Goku-Dragonball-Z-FKurogami_4.jpeg

Ah well you know what I'm talking about . I'd love to start collecting plenty of Sonic figurines, but I'd only really spend money doing so if they were high quality, dynamic and expressive. At least very well-done and eye-catching. Depicting iconic moments or just looking downright awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

More Eggman toys. All the Eggman toys.

Maybe one that you pull the string and he says best quotes. You can have four of them going, "You know what they say, the more the merrier!" one after the other and feel like you're in a real boss fight.

I always wanted to see Eggman having a highly convertable Egg Pod, with multiple kinds of attachments you could purchase to either form pre-made Mechs or to mix and match them at your leisure. And yes, Eggman would come separate, but really, endless possibilities there with the Egg-o-Matic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

What if they made a model of the Tornado that could actually fly? I'd get that in a heartbeat. Also, I wouldn't mind having more gem toys, whether it be the Chaos Emeralds or Sol Emeralds. I'd be more than happy with the World Rings!