Awoo.

Your Christmas Haul 2015 (aka How's your Christmas?)

Ryannumber1gamer

Well the only things I really know I'm getting are a Darth Vader PS4 and a few games. There's a bunch more but I dunno what it all is! Can't wait to find out.

Also we have a unique way of doing stocking stuffers. Instead of putting a few toys in the stockings, my mom puts 24 candies or otherwise very inexpensive items (like pencils), and starting December 1st we open one a day up until today (the 24th). It's pretty cool!

• Thumbs Up 1

There are some things I know I'm getting for Christmas.

Skylanders SuperChargers and a Falco amiibo. I don't know if I'm getting the regular Wii U Starter Pack for SuperChargers or the Wii U Dark Edition, so even then there's still a surprise to it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, going to have to work, since I'm doing a seasonal job, since it's going to be quietest tomorrow and as a tradeoff I get some time off to spend with my family since they aren't coming up until Saturday so I get Sunday off along with lunch(super short) shifts Saturday Monday and Tuesday. Plan to attend a Christmas Eve Service tonight, and tomorrow evening I plan to snack on some Procutso and Gouda cheese and watch a Christmas movie, but I won't get to open my presents till Saturday when my family gets up, might open a present or two I got in from my Grandparents(I know what one is... Legos! you're never too old for 'em). Got a Lego Star Destroyer for myself, although again saving it for when my family gets up. Needa pick up some bones for my dog today, and hoping to have a Santa Clause Marathon when my family gets up, and try Sonic Shuffle with my sister's for the first time!

• Thumbs Up 1

I know I'm gonna get a wii u game. (Disappointing ending, 8 games in the series.). Besides that, I don't know what I'm getting.

I have a feeling that my brother had went out of his way to buy me a good chunk of the Transformers Combiner Wars that are needed to form Optimus Maximas because I had spotted him buying Prowl, Ironhide, and Mirage one day and when I asked why he was buying them, he got very defensive and claimed it was for a friend. He then proceeded to shoo me away so I wouldn't hear a phone call he had decided to make. He also told me yesterday that he insured that I will squeal in joy at the sight of the presents he got for me. Well I'll get my answer tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know a few things I'm getting tomorrow: Lego Dimensions, girlfriend got me the BTTF Level pack for it (which I managed to guess from her vague hints) and my brother got me a couple of characters to use. Mum always gets me Marvel items, without fail. 

I mean, I'm not difficult, you walk into my bedroom and it's as clear as day what I like :P I might now be 22 23, but it's like shopping for a 10 year old with me :D

• Thumbs Up 1

My family actually had our celebrations this past Sunday due to my Dad having to work around Christmas among other circumstances, so I guess I have dibs on posting the first haul. Here's what my loved ones blessed me with, starting with the stocking stuffing:

dmpoom.jpg

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary amiibo (Classic Colors)
Marth amiibo
$10 "Photos with Mario" Nintendo eShop Card (Luigi) (Used it to score Smash DLC!)
Crispy M&Ms
Nerds Rope
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Trees
Hershey's Candy Cane Chocolate Bar
Peppermint-flavored Chapstick

Now on to the main gifts:

2d9pv7l.jpg

New Nintendo 3DS XL (New Black)
New Nintendo 3DS XL Protector
New Nintendo 3DS XL AC Adaptor

2zfinn6.jpg

Super Mario Maker
Yoshi's Woolly World amiibo Bundle

a3m2qu.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze (3DS)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets
Wreck-It Ralph (3DS)

1zyep38.jpg

Pokemon: The Johto Journeys Complete Collection
Inside Out (Blu-ray Combo)
Aladdin: Diamond Edition (Blu-ray Combo)

2ihxw0n.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 5
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 6

jijju8.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 7
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 8
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 9
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 10
Ghostbusters Get Real

nv8e4p.jpg

TMNT 2012 Mystic Leonardo Figure
TMNT 2012 Mystic Raphael Figure
TMNT 2012 Mystic Donatello Figure
TMNT 2012 Mystic Michelangelo Figure

1zck3nn.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2016 Calendar

2r70ltu.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi's Legendary Decks

xpxbux.jpg

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary amiibo (Modern Colors)
Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones

35l8e1g.jpg

HP Notebook (Probably the BIGGEST surprise out of anything I received. My old Toshiba computer always had weird issues pertaining to blue screens and the audio cutting out, but I had learned to live with those annoyances. I had NO idea that my family would be willing to spend THIS much more money on me, so when I opened it, I was just...speechless. SUPER thankful and happy about having a computer that can finally play a video without the audio stopping three minutes in, but...speechless. Probably my favorite gift out of everything I received. XD)

From my sister:

sy1kjd.jpg

TMNT 2012 Metal Mutants 5-Pack
TMNT 2012 Mutant Shredders 2-Pack

From my sister's boyfriend:

20ianib.jpg

amiibo End Level Display
Mewtwo amiibo (YES.)
Toad amiibo

Finally, from a close relative:

1zfiwrq.jpg

Power Rangers Dino Charge Black Ranger Action Hero Figure
Power Rangers Dino Charge Green Ranger Action Hero Figure

Still have a Secret Santa gift left to receive and the obligatory Grandma cash later, but that does it for the main stuff. So yeah, absolutely fantastic Christmas and a HUGE amount of gratitude to my family for showing me such kindness year after year. :)

Edited by CC14 Wrecks The Halls
  • Thumbs Up 9

I got:

A 32 GB USB for backup purposes.

A new wireless mouse.

A USB Modem.

A Steam gift card.

A singing Elsa doll (which mum ordered last year when it was all the rage, one of the reason she got me a Tails plushie for my birthday).

A personal utensil bag.

And a laptop case.

Pretty much, everything I need for when I leave home and I'm pretty happy with it. Wasn't expecting much as I've pretty much got everything I need now.

The only ones I have even an idea on are; IDW TMNT vol. 8, the big Yarn Yoshi amiibo, the 8-bit Mario amiibo, and maybe (though not 100% sure on it) Disney Infinity 3.0.

Beyond that? Completely up in the air.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got Halo 5 and Destiny: The Taken King legendary edition for Christmas.

Edited by TheBlueGuardian
  • Thumbs Up 3

We don't usually have a lot of money on my end, so I don't tend to get a lot on Christmas, but, I have to say, I'm extremely happy with my haul this year. I got just about everything I could have wanted and more. From Mom, I got:

• The Road to El Dorado, one of my all time favorite DreamWorks movies, on DVD
  • Kung Fu Panda 2 on Bluray (I'm going to rewatch it and the first in anticipation of the third movie)
  • The Book of Life on Bluray
  • Rick and Morty: Season One on Bluray
  • Watamote, one of my favorite anime ever, on Bluray
  • Prehistoric Life by DK
  • The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams
  • A comfortable sweatshirt and sweatpants and...
  • Frickin' SPLATOON, which I was beginning to think I wouldn't get to play before 2015 ended (this was the only big surprise for me)

My Aunt and Uncle got me:

• A really awesome red hoodie and...
  • A $10 PS Card, which I used to download a few more episodes of Steven Universe

Finally, my grandparents got me $150, about three times as much as I normally get from them on Christmas. With the money I was able to get a few more, rather expensive, things:

• Season one of Haganai and...
  • A figurine of Nymph from Heaven's Lost Property to start off my collection, along with...
  • A figurine of Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote

The figurines haven't yet arrived, but hopefully, when they do, they won't have any major flaws. Overall, I just had a roughly $300 Christmas this year, which, for me at least, is pretty incredible. Definitely a perfect Christmas this year on my end. I hope everybody else got what they wanted this year, and Merry Christmas!

• Thumbs Up 3

MljuO5Z.jpg

Here's my haul for the year :) 

EDIT: Still have some presents to open later, so I will put up a new photo later on

Edited by Ghost of Dwibsmas Past

Got quite a lot this year, actually.

-Chocolate. Lots of that. And sweets.

-Inside Out.

-"Jeff Lynne's ELO - Alone in the Universe"...okay I don't know why I was got that one, I've never heard of it before.

-Two Skylander figures.

-Plushes of Rouge, Cream, Jet and Big.

-Plush of the Hungarian Horntail from Goblet of Fire.

-Some footlets.

-Handwarmers.

-A make-up bag (I wouldn't use it for that purpose, but still).

-Some glove mitten things.

-£120

-A GAME Giftcard of...some amount. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Waiting for my brother and sister to arrive before the opening of the presents can commence.

Who knows when that will be, though; I thought they'd spend the night yesterday.

Edited by SurrealBrain

My Christmas haul:

- A PS4. YES. (specifically the Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars bundle)

- Ultron and Hulkbuster Figures for Disney Infinity 3.0

- Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

Suffice it to say, I was pleasantly surprised this Christmas. You should have seen how I reacted.

• Thumbs Up 1

IMG_1451021096806-1314019535.jpg

• Xbox One 500GB
  • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • Destiny: Legendary Edition
  • Halo 5: Guardians
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Rare Replay

This was everything and I'm pretty happy with it to be honest.

• Thumbs Up 1

No idea overall what I got from my Family since sometimes they heed my amazon wishlist sometimes they don't, however even though I'm going to open it in a half hour I know what one of my presents from my Grandma is, since it's the only thing I asked from her(and she normally doesn't do gifts), which is the Lego Tyberius(I wanna say) shuttle from the Endor infiltration from Return of the Jedi(it'll go nicely with the star destroyer, Imperial Carrier(the former 2 which I haven't built yet), and Ghost/phantom sets I've bought this year(has been a big one for me lego wise). They got me 2 other presents(my grandfolks I mean), but no clue on that. curious to see what my Family got me, but I won't know till they get here tomorrow

Some unfortunate and critical things happened in the families this year, so it was decided to cease any meet-up until next year, and I will be spending most of Christmas by myself, though I know my best buddy will give me a visit one of these days in the weekend. ;3

Despite that, I still seem to have received quite a few gifts, very surprisingly! Expecting nothing, these gifts caught me by surprise:

First off, I have been saving up for a while, so I decided to gift myself an Xbox One so I can play games with my friend, as he is one of those console only guys, particularly an Xbox guy, and a limited amount of Xbox One basic sets were on a discount until Christmas Eve. I am very happy with it so far!

Then, at work, I was given a box of various foreign edible goods. These ranged from a pineapple, apples and sausages-in-a-jar to tiny chocolate bars and various brands of crackers. This really made my day before my four day break! I am currently sharing it with my grandfather and friend.

My aunt and uncle gave me a hoodie and a pair of boxers. I am not comfortable shopping for clothes myself, it is something I never particularly enjoyed, and these looked great! I will be using these very soon, definitely.

My grandfather gave me a little bit of money. Through time, he keeps asking me if I need any money, and I keep telling him I am fine at the moment because I do not tend to spend much money, but he insisted now since it's Christmas. Thank you!

To twist this post upside down, I was a couple of days early gifting a few games to friends, including SOMA and a couple copies of Undertale. They had them in their wish list, too. Great games need to be experienced, and it is the right time of yeah, so ... ;D

Merry Christmas, SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 1

This here is a picture of most of my presents, excluding the box labelled 'Titanic' (which was my dad's present so who knows how it got here : V).

http://imgur.com/vTMpx31 

* Super Mario Maker (Yays :) )

* Mario & Luigi Paper Jam

* Super Mario Bros. Anniversary Amiibo in Classic Colours

* Several Mario Kart 8 wind up toys (Mario, Luigi, Yoshi & Toad)

* A 'Where's Wally'calendar 

* Couple of films (Haunt & Inanimate - I can't speak for how good/bad/so-bad-it's-good they are because I really don't know that much about them.)

* Much alcohol

* Much Chocolate

* Much clothes (this is apparently a hint towards something)

* One of my friends got me Star Wars themed Chocolate and Socks.

* Oh and I also got the surprise gift of Doritos. Also Doritos Salsa dip which I always thought tasted nice.

I'm pretty pleased with what I got. :)

A lot of car related gifts for me!

Got a small christmas present from my mother. I got to pick any flavour of chocolate, even the ones that my mother does not recommend. Usually, my mother goes to shopping and she doesn't mind getting candy, as long as it is cheap.

Got a big one from dad. I got a new model car to replace my 'brother-wrecked' Audi R8, a few shirts which has car brand logos and Sonic, and a mug

Here is a special mention, I got Sonic Generations from from Falonso14. :)

I got to ride in a 2011 McLaren MP4-12C.

At first, it was very crappy when I started it off, but ended pretty well.

• Thumbs Up 1