Awoo.

Casts of Rugrats Hey Arnold and More Set To Star In a Huge Crossover Movie

Noggyjoggy

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3712653  1452052272449.pngNow more than ever, the intense wave of 1990s nostalgia is at its height, with a slew of upcoming TV shows and movies planned to capitalize on the collective desire for a return of these cherished properties. Just a couple of months ago Nickelodeon announced plans to reboot ’90s favorites in a fresh new way.  

Well, it’s time for millennials to rejoice, because HA Animation, the producer of the popular Youtube series 'The Anytown Show' is currently in development of a fully hand drawn original film called 'The Anytown Movie'.

The movie is set to feature shows from the likes of Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Recess, Johnny Bravo, The Wild Thornberrys, As Told By Ginger, Doug and Codename Kids Next Door. The film will focus on Coco Labouche, Dr Phillium Benedict, Father and Von Scheck teaming up together to take over the world in order to complete each of their goals.

The movie will take place 10 years into the future and will also feature side plots including the relationship between Arnold and Helga, the film is set to be released in 2017/18 on YouTube.

This title is kind of misleading... I just looked up "The Anytown Show" on Youtube, and it looks to me like some fan-made amv thing with some drawn stuff thrown in here and there, with no voice acting... I was kind of expecting something about that rumored Nickelodeon crossoer movie when I came in.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like something some dude on YouTube just made up. Not to mention the fact that Movie Pilot is the site that posted about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was locked