Awoo.

Paradise Run: The "New Legends Of The Hidden Temple"

Klinsy

So, Nick is getting a new game show.

It's called Paradise Run, it takes place in Hawaii and people must compete in teams to overcome exotic challenges.

Nick itself retweeted a tweet calling it a "reboot of Legends Of The Hidden Temple" but I'm not really seeing all that much similarities.

But I do enjoy a good game show, so maybe it will be worth the watch.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin

• Shiny Gems

• PC the Hedgehog

• Klinsy

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the physical challenges look kinda "Legends"-esque, I guess, but the reality show slant kinda brings it down.

Throw in a giant talking tiki head voiced by Dee Bradley Baker, and we might be on to something. As it is...the similarities are too small to really notice.

I enjoyed Legends of the Hidden Temple as a kid. It was one of my favorite shows back then. If they give more similarities between this new show and Legends of the Hidden Temple, I will be all for this show.

Welp, I know what my brother will be watching given his love of game shows.

After watching the preview clip, I'm not quite getting "Legends" vibes from it, but regardless, it's nice to see a game show return to Nick.