Awoo.

Superbowl 50 (Broncos vs Panthers)

Rey Skywalker-Ren

0ap3000000627889.jpg

It's Superbowl time!

If there is one thing not alot of people know about me, is that I love watching the Superbowl on livestream. This year, though it is going to be rather interesting. 

-For one, the game is going to be held in Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, which from what I hear is the most technologically advanced football stadium in the country. Which is going to be cool, plus they are going to have a string of events leading up to the SB is you are in the area.

-This game will be Denver's 8th Superbowl appearance. While it will be Carolina's 2nd game.

-The Panthers are one of only 10 teams to complete a regular season with only 1 loss.

-This was actually dubbed the "Golden Superbowl" because it will be playing in Califorina

So discuss!

-Which team are you rooting for?

-What commercials do you wish to see?

-Which team do you want to see in the SB. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I live in North Carolina so I think I'm pretty much obligated to root for the Panthers

Like, otherwise, I'm an outcast

Go Panthers

Grwl

I dunno man, both teams to me are pretty damn good. Its hard for me to root for one. But then again, Manning......

My family is going Broncos. Much more of s familiarity and connection with them, though Panthers I don't hate or anything. Let's just hope it's a good game for Manning. Also, I'm just happy Pats aren't one of the teams lol. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sad that the Packers aren't playing, but since they lost, I'm happy that at least the Seahawks and Patriots aren't playing. Personally, though, I'm not too fussed about who wins this one, but I'll probably be rooting for the Broncos. And that's really only because I want to see Peyton get another ring; I mean, wouldn't it be funny if he got his illusive second ring the year he was a backup for half the regular season? And then there's also the fact I think Cam Newton is too much of a show-off (tho the fact he gives footballs to kids after he scores touchdowns is neat). So yeah, Go Broncos, i guess!

Also, SB 50 is the golden super bowl because it's the 50th one, not because its in California. Just lettin ya know.

FUCKING FUCK, I wanted the Seahawks to get that precious cup. I guess the Broncos are the next best thing <_< There's always next year...

I was sort of hopping the Seahawks would make it in again (especially after that heartbreaking lose last year) but I sort of realized early on they weren't going too far this time around. They just didn't have the fire I saw in them the last few years. Was actually surprised they got past the Vikings (curves save everyone). Though, I'm REALLY just happy the Patriots didn't make it in. Have to hand it to the Broncos there.

Honestly, I think I'll be rooting for the Panthers since one of my cousins absolutely adores them though I can't say I have a strong feeling either way. Though, I live in a dorm full of sports enthusiast and, even with all of our teams out (Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Bears, Dolphins (don't ask), and of course Seahawks), it'll still probably be a good time. Here's hoping the game is still interesting to watch.

Also, those ads man!

I'm betting for the Panthers to win considering how good of a team they are this year and that they destroyed Arizona.

As for who I'm rooting for, all I can say is go Broncos since my team, the Atlanta Falcons has a rivalry with the Panthers.

Well, my Pastor will be glad the Broncos made it, but as for me.... well I'm simply not a football fan

Living in Seattle, my job as a beer merchandiser has been hell during the football season

And they lost

And even though I like the Seahawks and all

Holy fuck am I ecstatic that my job is 548920x easier my god

Don't really give two toots about the Super Bowl honestly but the entire football scene heavily affects me on a daily basis on how much/hard I have to work, so it's hard not to ignore. If either Panthers or Broncos win it doesn't matter, I'll either have to stock empty shelves for the party peeps that celebrate, or the drunken losers drinking their loss away.

This is my life D;

I'm going to call it for the Panthers. Last time the Broncos had this kind of season they ended up being completely crushed in the Super Bowl, where they were out of their element. Of course, I'm totally fine with that because, screw the Broncos.

Peyton's occasional flakiness notwithstanding, the Broncos are a far better team now than they were when Seattle wrecked them in 2013. Think about how many games they had where they stacked up 35+ points that season, but still had a close game because they couldn't stop another QB from stacking them up either.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've never watched he Super Bowl before and I really want to. I'm in the UK so I'll record it, then watch it later.

I want to watch the whole event and see what it's like.

• Thumbs Up 1

I tell ya, at least 35% of the fun is watching the most bizarre-ass commercials you'll veer see during these things!

Honestly, I pretty much just watch it for the Half-Time and the Commercials.

Rooting for the Bronco's though. Anderson is a Sonic fan, and Manning is one of the few good men in the NFL.

I spent the entire month confusing Coldplay with Nickelback, so I was really looking forward to the Halftime show.

Then I got... this...

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Note how Coldplay wasn't present for any of that.

who was the guy singing at first? he was really entertaining.