Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

Let's also consider the future though; the last two things have involved Sonic fans turned professional (one a comic book writer, the other a DJ). Can we think of any other professionals known to be Sonic fans that Aaron might call upon?

Just now, Detective Reptiles said:

Let's also consider the future though; the last two things have involved Sonic fans turned professional (one a comic book writer, the other a DJ). Can we think of any other professionals known to be Sonic fans that Aaron might call upon?

The frick man. Can't go wrong with the frick on the team.

Imagine the script. "What the frick Eggman?!!"

Ah, but add up all the relevant track numbers:

"inside the empire" - Pixel Empire (Track 11)

"we can get it back" - Technicolor (Track 17)

"son of daedalus" - Icarus (Track 13)

4/1.

April Fools Day, again. 

• Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, Chris Knopps said:

The frick man. Can't go wrong with the frick on the team.

Imagine the script. "What the frick Eggman?!!"

Not to make the topic all about him, but he's actually extremely mellow now, it's shocking.

4 minutes ago, Detective Reptiles said:

lVjAjTV.jpg

Tupac coming out of hiding back from the dead to do Knuckles' rap.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Hyp3hat said:

lVjAjTV.jpg

Tupac coming out of hiding back from the dead to do Knuckles' rap.

Thanks, I just found my new favorite photo of Tupac.

Sonic 2pac

• Thumbs Up 1

The more I hear about the big 25th anniversary game, the less I want it.

Seriously, every time more news or rumors comes out, it feels just like SEGA is waving a giant flashing middle finger right at me. I don't want Solo Sonica anymore, I don't want boost to win or play, I don't want to sit through another classic nostalgia trip, I'm dead tired of seeing SEGA pimping his friends out to keep their fans coming back only to reduce them to utterly worthless cameo roles as mere gesture.

I'm tired of reviewers, PR folks and "fans" blaming the friends for Sonic's poor sales and bad game receptions.

Most of all, I don't want to spend another hour playing a new Sonic game while thinking I should just stop and do something else.

At this rate I might just celebrate the big 25 by downloading Sonic Unleashed and Generations for the PC and use every single character mod out there to play those games as everyone else but Sawnik.

• Thumbs Up 3

The guy's music is pretty decent. I wouldn't mind him composing for the next Sonic game, if this is hinting at that.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Auto said:

I just got a horrid feeling that Fire and Ice might be the only game coming out this year as the 25th Anniversary game while the project that Madeon's working on is a  big collabortative cover album...

No worries, he doesn't know what's going on either.

Edited by Adamabba

Oh, and the characters in the image - all just nonsense. Don't you pay them any mind.

From the Facebook link.

Pay no mind, it's just a pic dedicated to Madeon. Ignore all the conspiracy talk, everyone.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, True Detective Soni said:

From the Facebook link.

Pay no mind, it's just a pic dedicated to Madeon. Ignore all the conspiracy talk, everyone.

That quote and your post remind me of the policeman standing in front of a burning plane wreck yelling "Nothing to see here people, move along!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Tenko said:

That quote and your post remind me of the policeman standing in front of a burning plane wreck yelling "Nothing to see here people, move along!"

Considering that I find myself the most rational amongst all this, I wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder if we're going to get a new character or something >.>

or idk maybe sega is actually teaming up with nintendo and sonic will crossover with pit

10 minutes ago, Sonikko said:

They're hinting "adventure" a lot this evening

Don't you say it! I know someone is gonna say it!...we are getting tails adventure 3!

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

I wonder if we're going to get a new character or something >.>

or idk maybe sega is actually teaming up with nintendo and sonic will crossover with pit

Not before a full fledged Mario platformer crossover

1 minute ago, Iamaspaz said:

Don't you say it! I know someone is gonna say it!...we are getting tails adventure 3!

I'm looking forward to Sticks Adventure 0 - Beginning of Insanity

• Thumbs Up 8

11 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

I'm looking forward to Sticks Adventure 0 - Beginning of Insanity

Or better yet,Sonic adventure- Send help.

39 minutes ago, True Detective Soni said:

Considering that I find myself the most rational amongst all this, I wouldn't be surprised.

He says this now.

But what he doesn't know is if you go to Google image search and type 'Sonic Stadium it's those meddling kids'.

Hur hur! His avatar is one of the first few results.

Google is aware of ye meddling!

• Thumbs Up 5

13 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

He says this now.

But what he doesn't know is if you go to Google image search and type 'Sonic Stadium it's those meddling kids'.

Hur hur! His avatar is one of the first few results.

Google is aware of ye meddling!

I'll have you know that my meddling is just a cover-up, if I tell you my real purpose. It wouldn't be as fun, now would it?