Awoo.

New Sonic Unleashed stages released

FeathersMcGraw

Believe it or not, Cray Castle is exactly what I was thinking when I posted. ;)

Really? Man, I didn't think TOO many would remember that by now!

But yeah, another region with a level like Cray Castle would be radically neat for such a big treat! I'd get something like that in a heartbeat!

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• JezMM

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Detective Shadzter

Hopefully in the next level add-on, they will give night hogs some xtra combos.

Eggmanland Adventure Pack :) that would be awesome

Not gonna bash ya for that, because even I am up for that!

Though I am still expecting some angry fans to get on our case for the EggmanLand Adventure pack thing.

But seriously, I am up for it! ;)

I'm surprised the US and UK official sites haven't been updated. I was sure those 2 'Coming Soon' parts of the 'Quick Nav' menu would have something to do with this DLC. I'm still wondering what that white piece of paper/flag labelled '1' that says 'Coming Soon' is in the downloads section.

Link -

http://www.sega.co.uk/sonicunleashed/uk/

I'm surprised the US and UK official sites haven't been updated. I was sure those 2 'Coming Soon' parts of the 'Quick Nav' menu would have something to do with this DLC. I'm still wondering what that white piece of paper/flag labelled '1' that says 'Coming Soon' is in the downloads section.

Link -

http://www.sega.co.uk/sonicunleashed/uk/

This makes me very curious...

Well after checking the U.S. site I've found that 1 thing is actually a wallpaper that never got put on the UK site but the US site still has those 2 Coming Soon sections in the Quick Nav menu.

Off topic, also noticed a few of those concept art pics that were discovered the other day were already on this site but we had simply forgotten them.

Eggmanland Adventure Pack :) that would be awesome

As much as I wanna t-bag you for that, I'm kinda interested in what kinda of extra level that area could have.

Eh I'm not up for another Apotos area. Unless it takes place where the game ends I dont really care.

I downloaded it this morning (No Persona4 though :() I just beat the hard mode of Chun-Nan, took me nearly 10 minutes.

Phhewww. :P Gonna do the other stages now!

EDIT: Finished all the stages now. I did enjoy the pole stage but there was a bit I kept falling down and then having to repeat a fight, which was annoying.

Day stages were fun, especially 2-2 and 5.

Edited by SuperLink

Yeah! Cray Castle! What happened to that? I hope that's still up for future DLC...

In Sonic World Adventure, Savanah Citadel is called Clay Castle. When translating from Japanese to Roman letters "l" and "r" are often confused. SWA also has White Island (some signs in the game say White Island Finace) instead of Windmill Isle and Orange Roofs instead of Rooftop Run. The version of Unleashed at Leizpig had Orange Roofs as well. If you can read Katakana, this page will back me up http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicWorldAdventure/#/gallery/sound. Cray Castle is just the Mazuri stages with incorrect translation.

Oh... That's interesting. Thanks for the tip. So "Cray Castle" is nothing after all; it was intended to be Clay Castle, its just that Japanese mixes the two letters (as usual). I think its possible we'll see new stages, but for the most part, as least for now, I don't expect anything more than add-ons to the current ones.

Anyone else here still have the lighted up region "glitch"? Where even after you finish the game, light pillars appear from half of the previous regions.

If Chun-Nan had one before (I don't remember), it's gone now. Do you think those regions could be ones that have DLC on the way?

Hey I just thought of something...

If we got the part of the Dragon Road's Night stage that we saw in the trailer as DLC...Maybe we'll get the part of Savannah Citidels' area we saw in the

(00:13-00:18 and again at 00:42-1:00) as DLC?...

That'd be EPIC on the most epic proportions.

Hey I just thought of something...

If we got the part of the Dragon Road's Night stage that we saw in the trailer as DLC...Maybe we'll get the part of Savannah Citidels' area we saw in the

(00:13-00:18 and again at 00:42-1:00) as DLC?...

That'd be EPIC on the most epic proportions.

All I seem to do is like burst bubbles... sorry. I'm a cynic, pessamist and don't like false hope. I guess that makes me fit in with the Sonic community actually =P

Go to the Camp Sonic gallery and compare screenshots on there to the final version of the game. The tree area was changed, not removed. Much of the surrounding area can be seen as the same/very similar to the final version in that trailer. As for the are from 00:42, I'm fairly certain that was made short in disstance, but fleshed out with much more platforming.

This...

44.jpg

...later became this

latermazuri.jpg

Edited by Blue Blood

In Sonic World Adventure, Savanah Citadel is called Clay Castle. When translating from Japanese to Roman letters "l" and "r" are often confused. SWA also has White Island (some signs in the game say White Island Finace) instead of Windmill Isle and Orange Roofs instead of Rooftop Run. The version of Unleashed at Leizpig had Orange Roofs as well. If you can read Katakana, this page will back me up http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicWorldAdventure/#/gallery/sound. Cray Castle is just the Mazuri stages with incorrect translation.

Aw man, that sucks...dreams of a new region crushed... ._.

Downloadable content fixes Art Book 40 glitch, NOT the patch

I can confirm the downloadable content does indeed fix the Art Book 40 Quiz Lady glitch, NOT the patch. I went to see if the Quiz Lady had re-appeared after I downloaded the patch the other night and she still wasn't there in Shamar but I've just tried now with the Chun-Nan Adventure Pack downloadable content added and the Quiz Lady is there in Shamar. I've spoken to her and she's given me the Art Book 40. :D

Downloadable content fixes Art Book 40 glitch, NOT the patch

I can confirm the downloadable content does indeed fix the Art Book 40 Quiz Lady glitch, NOT the patch. I went to see if the Quiz Lady had re-appeared after I downloaded the patch the other night and she still wasn't there in Shamar but I've just tried now with the Chun-Nan Adventure Pack downloadable content added and the Quiz Lady is there in Shamar. I've spoken to her and she's given me the Art Book 40. :D

Whee! I got the same results. So while the patch was just generally updating the game to be like the JPN version, the DLC has proper bug fixes. I like the Shamar Hub again now.

What I am confused about concerning Sonic World Adventure renaming the stages is why they are renamed within the game (if I read this correctly) but "Planetary Pieces" retains the names used elsewhere. "Planetary Pieces," after all, is Japan-exclusive.

Edited by Jake

While it's great we have bug fixes now it's still not good that people should have to buy extra stages to get their retail game fixed. The downloadable content is cheap but it's still not fair on people who might not want the extra stages. Oh well, to anyone who wants the fixes but hasn't bought the extra stages, they are worth your cash so get your micro transaction wallets out ;)

While it's great we have bug fixes now it's still not good that people should have to buy extra stages to get their retail game fixed. The downloadable content is cheap but it's still not fair on people who might not want the extra stages. Oh well, to anyone who wants the fixes but hasn't bought the extra stages, they are worth your cash so get your micro transaction wallets out ;)

Assuming they bring out more of these packs, people will be able to pay a fiver to get one pack now and another later. It's quite affordable, but SEGA should do another patch that fixes the Quiz Lady for those who don't wanna pay extra.

More than likely we'll see more of these DLC content. It'd be cool to have new countries, as well. I'd like some confirmation that the continent Empire City is on is actually the United Federation (which it probably is), and if something else like Central City was added (though I doubt that), it would confirm the location of the UF. It does suck that the Quiz Lady glitch wasn't fixed with the patch, though; maybe it was an after thought? I don't know. At least these downloadables are STILL better than Sonic 06's.

More than likely we'll see more of these DLC content. It'd be cool to have new countries, as well. I'd like some confirmation that the continent Empire City is on is actually the United Federation (which it probably is), and if something else like Central City was added (though I doubt that), it would confirm the location of the UF. It does suck that the Quiz Lady glitch wasn't fixed with the patch, though; maybe it was an after thought? I don't know. At least these downloadables are STILL better than Sonic 06's.

If there isn't more DLC then this sucks...I mean by the looks of this DLC we can complete it less than an hour. It is better than '06's DLC...but you'll spend longer completing the '06's DLC than Unleashed's Chun-nan Adventure Pack.

Edited by Spicylicious