Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Now that all deliveries have... delivered, and thanks to that Sonic energy drink I tried out (Go figure.), I whip out my camera once again.

Thanks AAUK, Freckles, T-Bird, and Lucky!

DSCN0301.jpg

And since this is my 100th post (Woo!), I made a nice little bonus picture...

DSCN0292.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Today I got the Sonic Genesis graphic novel in the mail! And yesterday I got the VMU that I mentioned in my last post. Sorry for no pictures, my camera's kinda derpy when it comes to this stuff ^^'

Today I got the Sonic Genesis graphic novel in the mail! And yesterday I got the VMU that I mentioned in my last post. Sorry for no pictures, my camera's kinda derpy when it comes to this stuff ^^'

i got the 4 part issues on my thread. so if you wanna buy em, i am glad to sell em in a bundle or the 20th anniversary issues

img1018he.jpg

Sounds awesome!

T

img1018he.jpg

Sounds awesome!

T

OH, I want that guitar so bad Edited by debug ring

I managed to get this one for £400 total :)

...Then Paypal slapped a bunch of ridiculous fees on top that I'm trying to get back >.>

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff bought from Freckles/SamusAran/Peacock. xD

10th Anniversary pin and SEGA gaiming pin.

DSC00410.jpg

Everything I got. SA2 Sonic and Shadow. SA Gamma. Sonic X Shadow and those two pins. :P

DSC00411.jpg

..I think that means I have every variation of the SA2 Joyrides. Boxed versions have grey bases, while the new additions have red.

DSC00413.jpg

Unless there was a prototype Sonic with a red base, I think I might have. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't think I'd see this line of F4F figures again;

classicsonicfigf4f.png

Got him from B'ham's Forbidden Planet. Tails and Knuckles were on the shelf too and I totally want them as well :)

Those things were hard to find for years, and now all three of them are back. They must have been re-issued. You should definitely get the others while you can.

They were originally F4F in origin, so they might end up at the usual places like Toys R Us, forbidden planet may also have them.

Might need to pick up a set myself...

It's the only figures I can find easily where I live. I already have all three. They all started to appear last year.

Those things were hard to find for years, and now all three of them are back. They must have been re-issued. You should definitely get the others while you can.

The thing is, I distinctly remember them being more expensive than £9.99 when they were on the shelves ages ago. I found all three of them for £9.99 each in Forbidden Planet and they are all still in the F4F packaging, so they haven't been re-released under a different company. When I first saw them, I thought they wouldn't exactly be cheap because I remembered them not being so last time I saw them but I was a bit surprised to see them selling for a tenner each.

Sonic Merchandise is also selling them again at the same price as Forbidden Planet - http://www.sonicmerchandise.com/gb/sonic-the-hedgehog-toys-collectables/5-sonic-pvc-figurine.html

The thing is, I distinctly remember them being more expensive than £9.99 when they were on the shelves ages ago.

They were, I remember seeing them being at £15 in most shops/online stores. Tokyo Toys has had them in their online store for years and they've been a lot more.

I've never seen them as cheap as £10 before.

And I'm quite curious as to why, they're blatently F4F in origin, but now they're being distributed by Five Element which is the only change I can see.

Toy Planet are at it again!

Not only have they imported the classic 4-pack, they've also got the modern Eggman pack in stock now. The Sonic stuff must really be selling to justify the importing.

Also, just to note, there was a whole bottom shelf of Sonic stuff (it was a big shelf), but only two tiny lanes of Mario stuff which didn't go back far at all. If people ever ask for proof that Sonic was more popular than Mario in the UK...

So, while all of you get your nendoroids and I'm still waiting for YesAsia to send mine (*shakes fist*), I grabbed these yesterday; Super Special came in the post, GamesMaster Presents was from WH Smith;

e844a3df.jpg

Kind of ironic they're both largely reprinted content. >.>

I was just out and about yesterday and SSS#3 was nowhere, still #2. sad.png

Edited by Barry the Nomad

Just got up from loud banging on my door...

DSC00420.jpg

Thank god I woke up. :V

How long was it since you ordered?

I hope mine comes soon.

Which figure is that all the way to the left? I'm not sure I've ever seen it before; it looks fantastic.

The Classic Sonic? That's from the Generations Collectors Edition, along with the Modern Sonic behind the Nendoroid, they can be taken off the statue plaque.

• Thumbs Up 1