Awoo.

ARTWORK: Super Meow in Litterbox Land

Meow

Caught myself up to the Daily Draw. Now I am ready to tackle day 8!

Aile-2.jpg

MEGALIGHT.jpg

Based Mega off the Megaman MMO trailer design!

MegaGirl.jpg

I am not gonna lie I just started drawing Megaman and then decided "lets add boobs" and so the drawing went in this direction instead lol.

Maybe I'll make Megaman my theme. Of course the pictures will be more involved than these, but I wanted to catch up!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 8 and 9. Started a comic, just sorta winging it. Based off the IORII sketch I posted in here (you can see it on the bottom of page 2).

IorIIpage1-2.jpg

IorIIpage2.jpg

And yes the chapter title I spelled it that way intentionally. Not sure what the significance would be fore that yet...like I said - WINGIN' IT. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. Just a vague idea of what I want to include later on down the road. Sketchier style for these because...well thats what these are! Sketches! I am doing these to warm up and I just 'colour' underneath 'em with heavy tones because I like them like that!

Edited by DesertPunk
  • Thumbs Up 1

HATERS GON' HATE. Everyone knows Dr.Light wanted to make Mega Girl instead. He just happened to run out of all the necessary ingredients to make another robot girl after he made Roll. In fact the necessary materials would not be available until around Megaman 9 for Splash Woman.

SO THERE. THAT'S MY STORY AND I AM STICKING TO IT.

• Thumbs Up 2

day12.jpg

won't even bother posting the day 10 and 11 sketches because I had very little time. Not that these ones I had much time to do either, but at least they're somewhat showable lol. Dubbed 'em : One armed witch catgirl with a demon hat and a cool coat. Box guy with a cool suit. Old lady. Cool Lizard Monster guy with Lots of colour and then Thief Girl with a Square Head.

Here is comic page 3, which I just did. Its not as good as the other two, but I changed the idea like 3 times and I am sick and I am reflecting that through this comic I think now that I look at it:

IorIIpage3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, here's what I have to say of your thread and art.

1326221699148.gif

Seriously.

I'm actually... you mind I save some of these to look at more closely at home? Particularly this comic you're doing. You draw good cities. I want to draw good cities.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sure, go for it. I don't know if I'd be the best example for that stuff though, I tend to just bullshit most of it all. However that isn't to say sometimes I don't look at references <<< WHICH ARE WAY BETTER TO LOOK AT THEN WHAT I DRAW Hahaha. I do have a reference folder for stuff on my computer ( a bunch of photos and stuff) but I have a big lack of cities. Which I should probably rectify sometime soon.

Thanks for the comments guys!

DD.jpg

Based word for word (except for ahem) on a comment I got in my daily draw thread.

Ark.jpg

Zenith-1.jpg

First character is randum. Second character is a bee girl named Zenith that I have had since 2009 and barely draw anymore, felt like drawing her.

POSTER1.jpg

POSTER2.jpg

POSTER3.jpg

Trying to come up with print ideas for the con. I really like the third one the best myself, and if I don't end up using B I'll just use it as a cover for issue 2!

• Thumbs Up 3

Great art, but there's one thing I gotta ask:

Based word for word (except for ahem) on a comment I got in my daily draw thread.

I want to see this comment quoted, if you wouldn't mind.

Edited by Mr. Awesomest

i wante to seasy some uch but he the hte ... the cogld.. golden corn is ready for hearvetes.

There it is haha. It literally blew my mind when I saw it I was like "what the hell is going on here".

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

cov3-4.jpg

Comic's done, here is the cover (minus logos, its a wraparound cover). Waiting to see how much total it'd cost to print + ship. I've placed my order but the price wasn't exact until they review the files + other factors. I'll provide more info once I get everything all cool and stuff :)

• Thumbs Up 1

You're such a marvelous artist and I can't believe you haven't gotten a deal with some comic publisher already.

What program do you use for drawing your comic panels?

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks dude! I use a Paint Tool SAI for a good 99% of it, and then photoshop for stuff like the text and any other small adjustments I want to make :D

cov3-4.jpg

Comic's done, here is the cover (minus logos, its a wraparound cover). Waiting to see how much total it'd cost to print + ship. I've placed my order but the price wasn't exact until they review the files + other factors. I'll provide more info once I get everything all cool and stuff smile.png

you let me know right away how much you'd sell these beauts for, and i'm still waiting on my Death King Posters! ;D

Gonna try and get the posters finished up next week :). I'll be sure to let everyone know as well when I've got the comic selling online. I'll try and make it fair, but with shipping + printing costs (since its self published) It miiiight be a tad more than what you can get in stores. I'm also looking into a digital alternative though which would be way cheaper xD

sketchdump:

kkkkaiook.jpg

PYROPYROROROROR.jpg

PYRO.jpg

kkakoit2.jpg

started pages for EnterVOID, gonna incorporate some of this styling into Death King issue 2:

PAGE1.jpg

PAGE2.jpg

PAGE3.jpg

No text on it yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

give me your skills, i feel a part of me die every time you submit something new, too much awesomeness compared to my feeble empty art ;0;

• Thumbs Up 1

Man I just love the way you do your inks and sketches...so full of life yet simple and angular....I need to take pointers from you seriously.

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 1