Awoo.

ARTWORK: Super Meow in Litterbox Land

Meow

Inks to page 2, no tones yet. WORKING BACKWARDS.

PAGE2-22.jpg

I am also contemplating getting rid of the VOID references, and continuing this as an off-site endeavour as well... Still gonna submit it there though since I love me some comic battles. It wouldn't be very hard since I'd just have to remove the insignia off Priscilla's shoulderpad, and you only really see it like...twice.

Edited by SUPERCHARGEDBATTERYPUNK

Wow. Alot of talent here. I wish I had your skills, especially your eye for perspective (which I suck at). Keep up the work. And hey, do you ever do requests or any of that kind of stuff?

Thanks man! And nope, I don't think I've ever really done requests, and I've only ever done commissions once because I needed the cash, so I tend to just like doing what I want I think haha. Sorry!

It's all good brother, keep up the awesome stuff! I'll be checking this topic out on a regular basis. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

All of them. Fun fact about page one is I redid those BGs twice because Windows decided it was going to update while I was working on that page, so I lost about 70% of the BG inks I had done. Sucked...but I made it through.

PAGE1.jpg

PAGE2.jpg

PAGE3.jpg

PAGE4.jpg

Also starting the design sheet, its super rough and missing a lot and the characters aren't super accurate yet to how they are in the comic:

DesignSheet.jpg

Started on the poster.

POSTER22.jpg

Her design is actually a lot closer to the original concepts on this:

11f6da81f3a0f207187e7800bb208351-d4h2pf0.jpg

And:

deathking__sketch_by_jaxomatik-d3fhzn1.jpg

^^ the pic that really started it all off right there.

So...yeah. Poster should be done real soon/later today.

• Thumbs Up 1

i want my poster signing and declaration of me being your number one fan

hahaha

• Thumbs Up 1

It's PRETTY SWEET MAN.

The only critique I can think of is the fact that I can't think of any critique, you big silly jerkface >(

• Thumbs Up 1

New%20canvas.jpg

Okay so not really a drawing and its got my ugly, tired, unshaven mug (its been a busy/intense week) but :OOOOOOOOO. They are here. THIS IS THE PROOF.

Also thanks guys for the continued awesome comments, I really appreciate them :)

• Thumbs Up 1

GODSPEED

hope it goes well for you at the con

and you already know how much i want one of these for my wall

SIGNED

have i bugged you enough yet? *rubsagainstaffectionately* :3

• Thumbs Up 1

If I sell out at the con I'll print more :D. I know a few people that want some as well! If I don't sell out then I'll sign one for ya sometime after the weekend is over (and then figure out how to mail it because i mail on average a total of 0 things a year)

If I sell out at the con I'll print more biggrin.png. I know a few people that want some as well! If I don't sell out then I'll sign one for ya sometime after the weekend is over (and then figure out how to mail it because i mail on average a total of 0 things a year)

pretty sure it involves something called...

erm, a hard back envelope and a post office

*lights cigar*

also

yay!

01a474b92e5bb4fd7601508tf1.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT MAILING YOU SOME STUFF PEACOCK​ haha, as even though the con went really well funds are still super tight since I was operating at a loss throughout the con. Sold all 50 copies of the misprint that I had though, the other 50 arrived way later but like...w/e. Student loans are also approaching and that'll be close to another 400 dollars a month I'll end up paying. I don't really make much right now because I work at a shitty retail store.

So.

Yeah. I will mail you out some stuff once I can afford it haha. I also have a few other friends overseas that I'm interested in sending stuff out to as well, so once I can afford to help lessen the blow of mailing something overseas then I'll end up sending stuff out :D.

---

Anyway, for anyone else who wants a copy:

YOU CAN GET IT RIGHT HERE ON INDYPLANET.

So yeah...buy it its raddddddDDDDDddd.

--

Now for other stuff. I have started on issue 2 of Death King. Here is some roughs for the cover:

Cover-3.jpg

I might scrap the entire right side of it though for something else...or rework the left side a bit. The reason being as its a wraparound cover and I don't want to confuse people by having two of Aysel there, but I do like the drawing of her on the left side making that face at one of the new characters in issue 2. I'll figure it out though. Currently doing a LOT of writing for it though right now.

I'm also starting work on a new webcomic/graphic novel project to post up on mangamagazine.net and such.

test-10.jpg

Cover mockups. I like the right one more myself and will probably refine it to use that side.

chapter1.jpg

Also a mockup for what the chapter title pages would look like (with a different image though).

and here is a very early WIP of the first page:

page1-22.jpg

Basically the story starts out with a Reactor (evil nightmare monster things) Hunter, Koal finding this young girl close to death on this beach, she's something called a Pulse - which is a creature that comes from the Sea of Dreams. Reactors and Pulse are very similar but operate on different dream frequencies. Anyway. Expect lots of monster fighting.

Serafina (the Pulse on the cover) is also based off that shark mecha girl design since I really didn't want to let that go to waste, it translated quite well into a more organic monster form too haha.

Oh and I designed another character for Wonderland (which is more or less a side project I'll chip away at throughout the year):

hatter.jpg

I've been keeping pretty busy post-convention. So yeah. I want to try and be as uber productive as I can be.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also doing the VOID circuit again for a fight:

Cover-1.jpg

1and2.jpg

And here was just some random goof-off sketch so it kinda sucks:

thisisshitandIneverfinishedit.jpg

As well as a fusion between my character and another dudes character:

kinomatik.jpg

MY DICK.

That character select thing is pretty badass, I'd love to see something like this in action from you someday

• Thumbs Up 1

Just a dumb little sketch of Aysel viking-ized a tiny little bit.

vikingdeathAysel.jpg

(because Viking Death king March geddit LALWLA).

SUPER INSPIRED BY THIS SONG:

AHHHH.

LOL.

I like how serious and professonally well done the drawings look, but some panels with just the wording still look like something you'd see in an internet meme comic, it's fucking amazing LAWL.

To comment on one of your previous thingies though, that one where it looks like the panels fade or break into darkness a bit was really awesome. I'm a big fan of having even the setup roll along with how the story progression is going, <3.

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha yeah dude generally when I make a WIP of something, I will make a word bubble or something with random text in it (like those BUTTS ones above) just to make myself laugh.

SORRY I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THIS THREAD FOR THE LONGEST

I AM A BAD FAN *SOB*

this shit is looking beastly, i'm glad you did well at the Con Punk, but as always con attending also drains your wallet more so than your profit margins... its more about the experience and getting your name out there, it costs you more in the long run, but getting publicity will later pay off and you can star making that money back on a grander scale.

just keep at it, i know it sucks donkey balls when you lack motivation and start to feel like its a pointless uphill struggle, but it will be worth it.

don't worry about posting stuffs, your life and expenses come first and always will, i am but a lowly fan who is totally not drawing a cross over fanart of Death King and my graphic novel project that is yet to be named.

Butts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks Peacock!! And yeah the con drained my wallet hard, still recovering from it since I had student loans kind of hit right after it all blew over. Also , I am super stoked to see that picture :)

----

After a stupid (read: AWESOME) chat in a chatroom this happened and it gave me an excuse to make moar catgirls. help.

Catsandra.jpg

The sneakers are so out of place. She is a catgirl who has the power to summon up fish and use them to slap you/whatever but the catch (hah) is that she cannot eat them because they will disappear. She believes she is a deity who has been cursed to not be able to eat them and is out to try and be able to summon ENDLESS FISH to eat. She has a sister named Meowgan (who is designed by a different person). They look so different 'cause his is more cat like, but THEY ARE STILL RELATED haha. Possibly for VOID.

• Thumbs Up 1