Awoo.

SAGE 15

novelty

I can not wait for the new SAGE to arrive. Besides, the expo is only shown in one week and I wish my game, Project: Rouge, to be done just in time for the event. Is anyone else submitting games too? Are there any new news about SAGE? Has anyone visited Sonic Fan Games HQ?

PS: I still am stuck on my game...actually I am falling backwards because of compatibility issues and/or crappy design. I really want this to happen, really. Come on, Imagine TSS hosting a Project: Rouge server for this game (since its a *Multiplayer FPS).

*: Subject to change.

Edited by Novelty

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slingerland

• novelty

• Meow

• Paul Str337

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a huge fan of SAGE last year and very much hope to write about some of the games at this years event for the Stadium. I haven't the first clue about how to put together a game so anyone doing so in their spare time gets my respect. I'll look foward to seeing if your game makes it, good luck!

I hope maybe to have something small to show at SAGE this year. I enjoyed it in 2008, enjoyed it in 2009, and aim to enjoy it this year. Besides, there was a lot of BlazBlue playing between me and some other SAGE'ers last year, which was epic win :D

There is currently no news about SAGE 15 right now other than it'll more than likely run under the same directorship as SAGE 14 (Katzu Niku & InstantSonic). I'll be up there helping out like I usually am. Tristan will be there making a big fucking deal out of everything and starting the only drama the show will incur (it really is a circus). I think they're shooting for July again.

All I have to say on the Nexus front is "get ready." I can't vouch for other games or know what's going to come down the pipe. When I was the sole director back in 2007, I got a lot of submissions from people I had never met before (and never heard from again in fact - about 80% of the projects at every SAGE die shortly thereafter).

I'll give you a shout if anything happens, but right now, there isn't anything going on publicly.

Tristan will be there making a big fucking deal out of everything and starting the only drama the show will incur (it really is a circus).

I think the TSSZ parody show will be returning (from what I know anyway), hopefully it'll be good and hopefully it won't involve Tristan coming in and explaining about FOX affiliates. :o

I think the TSSZ parody show will be returning (from what I know anyway), hopefully it'll be good and hopefully it won't involve Tristan coming in and explaining about FOX affiliates. :o

No, it isn't. Since I was the one who created it and ran it, inventing catchphrases like "sociopolitical ramifications" along the way, I can tell you that we're not doing it again. Although serving his ass on the SAGEcast was pretty damn cool and therapeutic, the entire community needs to distance itself from that shit.

Oh, speaking of SAGE, I found the old art from SAGE 2007 (the one I directed)! Check it out:

http://www.sonicstadium.org/community/sonics-from-around-the-world

• 4 months later...