Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

NEW GAMES AVAILABLE TO BUY WITH COINS THE NA CLUB NINTENDO:

Majora's Mask- 150

Kirby's Dream Land- 100

Dr Mario Online Rx- 100

Dr Mario Express- 150

This set of games will be available until January 31.

Majora's Mask and Dr. Mario online are on wii

Kirby's Dream Land and Dr. Mario express are on 3DS

Okay, thought so XD

*sigh*

Hinges moving left and right loosely, very loud buttons, squeaky/clicking noise whenever I open/close it,

my 3DS is slowly but surely beaking apart and dying. It's wierd since I usually take good care of my stuff, but maybe something hit it or whatever, at this point, I'll have to get a new one by the middle of 2012.

I'd buy a new one right now if I could somehow transfer my Ambassador games onto the new one, but oh well. I guess that's the problem with buying lauch consoles, you always get the unstable model, before the really good, new, sturdy models come out.

Edited by Nintendoga

The hinges on the 3DS are purposefully loose, unless they're looser than they were since you bought it. The hinges on the DS Lite and DSi were actually TOO tight, and resulted in cracking issues. If it does break, don't bother getting a new one, just get a replacement from Nintendo for a discount price.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

The hinges on the 3DS are purposefully loose, unless they're looser than they were since you bought it. The hinges on the DS Lite and DSi were actually TOO tight, and resulted in cracking issues. If it does break, don't bother getting a new one, just get a replacement from Nintendo for a discount price.

They are definately much looser then then when I first got the 3ds. Don't know why I didn't think of sending it to Nintendo in the first place either. I'll do it if these problems persist. It's the DS lite all over again for me.

Edited by Nintendoga

They are definately much looser then then when I first got the 3ds. Don't know why I didn't think of sending it to Nintendo in the first place either. I'll do it if these problems persist. It's the DS lite all over again for me.

It should be under warranty until March (you got it at launch, right?). You have some time to decide. My 3DS had a screen that was a little loose (as in the LCD inside), and they replaced it or free. Thing is perfect now, and the replacement was a June model.

It should be under warranty until March (you got it at launch, right?). You have some time to decide. My 3DS had a screen that was a little loose (as in the LCD inside), and they replaced it or free. Thing is perfect now, and the replacement was a June model.

I don't buy warrenties, unless it's a T.V. or a major console. But it's okay, I mean it's not like the 3ds is unplayable with these problems as of now, they're just noticable is all.

If you register your 3DS at Club Nintendo, you get a 90 day warranty extension. Just a heads up to people who haven't added their handheld yet.

And yes, all Nintendo consoles come with a 1 year warranty.

So when exactly will 3D Classic Kid Icarus be released

Currently, its a Club Nintendo only game. Quite unfortunate tho but I already have it on my Wii VC. They should allow us who already have to get the 3D version at at least a discount. But that will never happen cuz, you know, Nintendo are to cheap for that kinda stuff.

BLACKLISTING THE SITE WON'T STOP ME DREADKNUX!!!!

Oh and uh, tons of demos coming to the e-shop tomorrow.....for Europe.

Resident Evil Revelations

Cooking Mama 4

Coming later are: Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor’s Treasure

Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

NoA also announced they're coming to America tomorrow too, starting with Resident Evil Revelations. Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games demo will be available Jan 26th.

Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater and Rayman Origins will be announced at a later date.

Edited by Nintendoga

BLACKLISTING THE SITE WON'T STOP ME DREADKNUX!!!!

Oh and uh, tons of demos coming to the e-shop tomorrow.....for Europe.

Resident Evil Revelations

Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor’s Treasure

Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

Cooking Mama 4

God damn it NOA, god damn it.

Edit: Oh, speak of the devil! NoA announced they're coming to America tomorrow too, starting with Resident Evil Revelations. Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games demo will be available Jan 26th. Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater and Rayman Origins will be announced at a later date.

Europe's getting Resident Evil Revelations and Cooking Mama 4 demos tomorrow. The others are coming at a later date.

http://www.nintendo....shop_47343.html

• Thumbs Up 1

Theatrhythm-Final-Fantasy-Display-Box-2.jpg

A retailer display box for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy in Japan has revealed the game will be receiving paid downloadable content after it’s released. There will also be support for the ‘Nintendo Network’, but we’re not sure what this is at the moment. It’s speculated to be “a new online initiative”, but that’s only based on the name.

Bravo Nintendo, Bravo

You've finally stopped sitting down and have started crawling first time. You're not standing up yet, but at least you're crawling. Demos for the 3DS, DLC, and the online for 3DS is actually quite good. Keep this up and by 2014 you should be at the online capacity of a 360 or PS3.

I do wonder what Nintendo Network is.

The 3DS is without a doubt one of the best handheld consoles ever! It's totally up there with the Sega Game Gear. I have Sonic Generations, Mario Kart 7, Star Fox 64 3D and Super Mario 3D Land. I really like the Swapnote app. That's my most played software according to my activity thingy. I also like the fact that you can watch Netflix on it. I've wanted one ever since they announced it. It rules so much! I use it everyday. I tried the 3D feature... it hurts my eyes! One of my friends told me that I have to get used to it.

Apparently, Nintendo Network was just another name for Wifi Connection.

This was shown when connecting to Wifi in Mario Kart 7. It would say "Connecting to Nintendo Network" (Outside of US)

• Thumbs Up 1

If Nintendo Network is just nintendo wifi connection, I'd imagine they'd have to have changed some stuff to warrant a name change. I wonder what they changed...

Theatrhythm-Final-Fantasy-Display-Box-2.jpg

Bravo Nintendo, Bravo

You've finally stopped sitting down and have started crawling first time. You're not standing up yet, but at least you're crawling. Demos for the 3DS, DLC, and the online for 3DS is actually quite good. Keep this up and by 2014 you should be at the online capacity of a 360 or PS3.

I do wonder what Nintendo Network is.

>Paid DLC

*sigh* Now begins the age of DLC that should've been in the game in the first place, but you have to pay for it to unlock it for Nintendo platforms.

>Paid DLC

*sigh* Now begins the age of DLC that should've been in the game in the first place, but you have to pay for it to unlock it for Nintendo platforms.

Remember, Nintendo said that they would make DLC free for thier First Party Games, but that other developers can charge it or make it free too.

....Pretty obvious what third party developers are gonna do, especially since so many of them are going out of bbuisness nowadays.

Nintendo Network To Rival Xbox Live And PSN?

nintendo_network_logo.jpg?w=584

Take this information with a pinch of salt but

according to Nintendo Enthusiast theNintendo Network will bring new features that haven’t been used before by Nintendo and the network itself will be a rival to Microsoft’s Xbox Live and Sony’s PlayStation Network.

“A source that wished to remain anonymous has told us that Nintendo will launch a website accessible from any web browser that will handle configuration of your Nintendo Network account for use on the Wii U or 3DS. He also stated that Nintendo Network will include many new features that haven’t been used before by Nintendo. According to his accounts: Nintendo Network = Sony PSN = Xbox Live.”

Thanks to Christian for the Nintendo Network image

http://mynintendonew...x-live-and-psn/

That'd be great.

Edited by MarcelloF