Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

I'm gonna get the Vita at launch. I didn't see a reason so pre-order and get the first edition. Looking forward to see what's in store for PlayStation this year. I believe this could be the niche that PS was searching for.

My 3DS is in dire need of some playtime

Can't decide between Mario Kart 7, Tales of the Abyss, or to wait and get Kingdom Hearts 3D. Damn you conundrums!

Mario Kart 7 is a blast, and ToTA is going to take a shitload of your time up. KH:3D isn't being released in English any time soon, so I see no point in not buying one of the 2.

Oh yeah. Got my release dates mixed up. I had the mindset that it was coming out next month, but i forgot that it's next month for Japan. crap...

My 3DS is in dire need of some playtime

Can't decide between Mario Kart 7, Tales of the Abyss, or to wait and get Kingdom Hearts 3D. Damn you conundrums!

MK7 is pretty awesome, kinda makes me upset that TotA doesn't have multi-player and KH3D is looking pretty kickass.

Better change the name, because that name will have rather unfortunate ramifications....especially if it isn't very good.

I think it's intentional.

I don't know why the 3DS picks this up as bad language, unless there's something I'm missing about this. Basically try changing your status to "I had a good day" and the 3ds thinks it's bad.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't know why the 3DS picks this up as bad language, unless there's something I'm missing about this. Basically try changing your status to "I had a good day" and the 3ds thinks it's bad.

It's probably picking this up: "I had a good day."

Why is this so, especially with the letters that make up the obscenity being spaced out from each other? I haven't a clue; Nintendo's word filters must be having a Scunthorpe Problem, or something.

Some filters ignore spaces specifically so that people can't space them out of being moderated. I don't see a problem with that sentence, but I've no idea what the word Komodin is indicating means. The WB boards when I was on the Harry Potter site ignored spaces. I learned a lot of 'new' bad words there because they would replace the offending letters (and spaces if necessary) with a blue smiley blowing bubbles (presumably having had his mouth washed out with soap). This was particularly poor planning for a site whose users legitimately would be expected to use phrases such as 'Harry snatched the snitch' and discuss actors in upcoming movies such as David Cummings. rolleyes.gif It was fairly common to have an unexpected bubblemouth pop un in your post and have to back up and try to figure out what two words you couldn't type in sucession.

I tried "Shazbot!" as my status a month ago and, surprise, it wouldn't let me. I guess it's cool that Nintendo recognizes Orkan as an official language, but...

Some filters ignore spaces specifically so that people can't space them out of being moderated. I don't see a problem with that sentence, but I've no idea what the word Komodin is indicating means.

Nintendo sent out a spotpass for Puzzle Swap indicating even more new puzzles on the way. If the one they sent out was the same, or if they indeed sent out different ones is unknown. Currently to my knowledge there are only 15.

They gave me a piece for Kid Icarus: Uprising, (which again has....pink puzzle pieces)

Which one did they give you?

Nintendo sent out a spotpass for Puzzle Swap indicating even more new puzzles on the way. If the one they sent out was the same, or if they indeed sent out different ones is unknown. Currently to my knowledge there are only 15.

They gave me a piece for Kid Icarus: Uprising, (which again has....pink puzzle pieces)

Which one did they give you?

Same exact one. Not that I'm disappointed or anything!

Oh wow, plus now we can get pieces from spotpass too? Finally, I can save all my play coins for Find Mii II. Is it just once in a while, or will it be a daily thing?

It's likely the capacity will increase when 3DS games get larger, since Nintendo mentioned wanting to distribute full retail 3DS and Wii U games through the eShop. Note, that 2 GB is the standard size of a 3DS card, if I'm not mistaken,

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't really get why there's still a limit to begin with, but 2GB is alright since that's already more than the one that comes with the 3DS can hold.

• 3 weeks later...

Dynasty Warriors VS will have costumes from Skyward Sword and Metroid: Other M

The latest issue of Famitsu magazine has revealed that Dynasty Warriors VS features a Link costume fromThe Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and a Zero Suit Samus costume Metroid: Other M. You can check out the first look at these after the break.

Dynasty-Warriors-VS-Other-M-Costume-1.jpg

Other pics are here: http://nintendo3dsbl...metroid-other-m

Edited by Marcellove

What have they done to Samus' face? She looks like a different women to her appearance in the official Metroid games.