Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Nintendo are really missing the point with some things. "Oh you can log into the ImageShare website from your 3DS and upload things." That's  awkward. It needs to be built into the camera/image application already on the system, or there should be an ImageShare app. Club Nintendo seriously needs an app on both the 3DS and Wii U too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nintendo are really missing the point with some things. "Oh you can log into the ImageShare website from your 3DS and upload things." That's  awkward. It needs to be built into the camera/image application already on the system, or there should be an ImageShare app. Club Nintendo seriously needs an app on both the 3DS and Wii U too.

But the thing is if it was in the application, you would have to exit out of the game just to upload an image. With the browser, I can go into the browser, upload it, and then go back to playing where I left off.

• Thumbs Up 1

But the thing is if it was in the application, you would have to exit out of the game just to upload an image. With the browser, I can go into the browser, upload it, and then go back to playing where I left off.

So what? They can keep the website. But a separate application specifically for the system would make the experience much simpler if you have a bunch of images you'd like to upload when you're not playing. Perhaps even better yet would be connectivity from within games. Then there'd be no need to close the game or open the website. 

SEGA is proud to announce the SEGA 3D Classics Series coming soon to the Nintendo 3DS eShop in North America and Europe. — classic SEGA games enhanced with 3D for the Nintendo 3DS! Here’s the full list of games that will be coming out:

- 3D Altered Beast
- 3D Ecco the Dolphin
- 3D Galaxy Force II
- 3D Shinobi III
- 3D Sonic The Hedgehog
- 3D Space Harrier
- 3D Streets of Rage
- 3D Super Hang-On

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=207825

>no 3D Comix Zone

sega pls

Fixed that for you.

But seriously, I imagine Comix Zone would look crazy awesome with some 3D effects.  Definitely want to pick up Sonic though; I love having the classics on the go.

Fixed that for you.

But seriously, I imagine Comix Zone would look crazy awesome with some 3D effects.  Definitely want to pick up Sonic though; I love having the classics on the go.

That would be awesome!

tumblr_mpsfzmty1y1rpg57to6_250_zps284a75

I already have a 3DS backlog of about 20 games and then fucking Power Rangers comes along.

Fucking hell.

More Power Rangers games is a good thing for me. Still haven't gotten Super Samurai for Kinect yet though :/

A collaboration with Team Ninja.

The Professor will only authorize Water-types after you beat the Fire-type Gym.

• Thumbs Up 7

Uh, guys? Collaboration =/= crossover. Best case scenario, they'll get to work on something that isn't Pokemon for a change, but to be frank even that is something I'm not counting on.

Uh, guys? Collaboration =/= crossover. Best case scenario, they'll get to work on something that isn't Pokemon for a change, but to be frank even that is something I'm not counting on.

Well, it's not like Pokemon hasn't been involved in a crossover before... And an extremely unusual one, at that. I mean, good grief, nobody was expecting a crossover with Nobunaga's Ambition, for pete's sake.

Doesn't mean it's not part of a crossover, but yes that is only one possibility.

"the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration"

That quote is unfortunately as vague as anything, but the "well known game" part makes me think it's to do with Pokémon, as well as the general theme of this image;

silhouettebig.jpg

To be honest, I'm praying it has something to do with GF going with an inhouse developer to make a new big Pokémon game. That'd be my dream. R&D or Monolith finally working on a Pokémon game after all this time? Someone hold me.

But it's probably just a collab with another small dev.

The word "reborn" suggests a new game with a different gameplay focus rather than a crossover, at least to me. I mean, it'd be a little weird to say that Pokemon (assuming that's what it is) has been reborn in this new game where it's... teamed up with Dragon Quest or Shin Megami Tensei or Muscle March or whatever. My best guess is that this is some kind of an action-oriented Pokemon game, with input from a developer with more experience in that field.

That's still an odd word to be throwing around just a couple of months before the next big entry in your main series, though. Again, if this even is Pokemon. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Drill Dozer get a little reborn.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, considering Creatures Inc made all those gorgeous (and lovingly animated) 3D models for the Pokedex 3D, they must be doing something else with them.

Aside from making a killing from selling the Pokedex 3D Pro at $15, mind you.

Also, GAF is making constant jokes about the image being something horse-related. I have an idea of what it is, myself...

tumblr_lq9bvqo1vV1qbr6bfo1_400.jpg

Edited by Shirou Emiya

If it was a Wii U action game developed by an experienced and talented developer, we could pretty much consider the Wii U "saved".

It's times like these (home consoles failing) I become even more bewildered that Nintendo/GameFreak refuse to make a big home console Pokémon game.

If it was a Wii U action game developed by an experienced and talented developer, we could pretty much consider the Wii U "saved".

It's times like these (home consoles failing) I become even more bewildered that Nintendo/GameFreak refuse to make a big home console Pokémon game.

Bayonetta 2?

I think the big, big thing about making a full-on home console Pokemon game is the major issue of what would the big draw in place of the offline social aspect that a handheld platform provides. That's one of the biggest draws Pokemon had for a long time (especially now in Japan, where handhelds are king). As well, while the turn-based battles are kinda neat in 3D, now that handheld Pokemon has that, the novelty is gone for consoles. So perhaps this is the right time after all for real-time battles to emerge in console Pokemon games, to truly make them stand out against their handheld cousins.

Hopefully that's the case. I really want to see a 'spin-off' take the idea fully in its own right. We saw glimpses of it in PokePark, but...

Edited by Shirou Emiya
  • Thumbs Up 1