Awoo.

Sonic Colours: New Wii/DS game

Remy

I could see that being an issue (for Sonic 4 anyway) IF it had been due around that time anyway. But it's been delayed UNTIL then, so it's not a case of rushing.

Also with Colours, the earliest given date is September, so if they wait 'til the holidays that's also better than rushing.

Can't disagree with that, I'm just saying nine times out of ten a company would be more likely to rush a game out for the holidays then for a summer release.

(what I believe to be) FIRST @ TSS

The Sonic Channel blog has confirmed that Sonic Colo(u)rs will in fact be playable at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo alongside Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I!

Woo woo!

• Thumbs Up 2

Will be held in June, the United States in addition to birthday E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in [ Episode 04 Sonic The Hedgehog I 』, [ Colors Sonic is playable in exhibition 』!

We expect to have new information to you in Japan right!

Anyway, this month I will definitely lots Sonic!

Woo! No doubt we'll have gameplay footage, and not just the expected trailer. Brill!

Edited by Blue Blood

Sounds like Sonic will have a strong E3 presence! Even more than Mario as Mario's game has already released and E3 likes to focus on the upcoming games, not already released stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The Sonic Channel blog has confirmed that Sonic Colo(u)rs will in fact be playable at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo alongside Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I!

Woo woo!

Woo this great =D playable is so much better than crappy CGI type trailers, Sega deserve this for the awesome playable Sonic Colours at E3

(yesh random video but i'm feeling random at the moment =D)

Edited by тнє мαи¢υиιαи ∂υ∂є
  • Thumbs Up 2

Woo woo!

News'd and I've given you credit at the bottom of the article, thanks alot dude ;) Oh and yes it appears we are first with this news :)

Well, in this sub-forum i don't see allot of changes while i was gone (Cause of the internet) Also, by the looks of the photographs of the preview from ONM, the DS version look rush like alright, and the Wii version...Well all i can say is that the wii version seems allot better looking then in the Wii version of unleashed, but i can't say the game looks smooth unless i see real scans of the ONM Preview.

So I herd you liek some cleavage with your Sonic Colours announcements :lol: -

(@ 2:18)

Oh boy I have never been so excited for a Sonic game...

awesome_face_bigger.png

Edited by imarafan

So I herd you liek some cleavage with your Sonic Colours announcements :lol: -

(@ 2:18)

Mmmm, ethnic cleavage. B)

Me likey.

She's somewhat related to the game at least. Look at all those colours on her face!

Okay, so do you guys think we'll get screenshots properly next week? It would be logical to assume that NP has exclusivity rights to the pics at the moment, but not long after the mag is released (this coming Tuesday) the embargo should be lifted. I doubt that we'll have to wait for ONM too, because that's not out until after E3 has started.

I think we'll have to wait for E3 for an official release of screens and trailers, honestly.

^ They're fake. More like plastic cleavage.

Good enough for me. =3

• 2 weeks later...

If Iizuka is in control of this one, I wonder who would be heading the so-called 20th anniversary title...?

If Iizuka is in control of this one, I wonder who would be heading the so-called 20th anniversary title...?

I didn't think he was. This game is the storybook team, which Iizuka isn't a part of. I think... He's head of Sonic Team as a whole though so he's always involved to some minor degree.

Didn't that Nintendo Power interview say he's now the lead man on all new Sonic's from now on? Or am I remembering wrong?

Didn't that Nintendo Power interview say he's now the lead man on all new Sonic's from now on? Or am I remembering wrong?

He's head of Sonic Team, so that's a pretty big role right there. He doesn't have to take a particularly active role in every Sonic game though.

Yeah but it specifically said he's "taken the reins on all things hedgehog, starting with Sonic Colors and Sonic the Hedgehog 4." It talked about bringing the series under a singular vision too. It really sounded like he is now leading every Sonic project.