Awoo.

How would you make Sonic Next Gen..... WORSE?

Mr. Mackey

How would you make SONIC: the Hedgehog (Next Gen) worse?

I would:

-Make Chris Thorndyke have his own storyline

-Have the levels load 6x as long

-Make Sonic look SUPER realistic

-Have the Jonas Brothers do all of the music

So, what would you do? :D

• Thumbs Up 2

How would you make SONIC: the Hedgehog (Next Gen) worse?

I would:

-Make Chris Thorndyke have his own storyline

-Have the levels load 6x as long

-Make Sonic look SUPER realistic

-Have the Jonas Brothers do all of the music

So, what would you do? :D

That there will kill a game whatever it may be XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Uh whats the real meaning behind this topic except bashing a 4 year old game?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm not bashing the game, and I apologize if it seems like it.

Edited by Staples

Nothing, it can't possibly be made any worst than it already is. /end topic

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

In a nutshell, make the story even MORE convoluted and pointless, and make it all essentially Sonic 06 + Terminator Salvation starring Silver. And that's putting it LIGHTLY.

Edited by Black Spy

Uh whats the real meaning behind this topic except bashing a 4 year old game?

Actually, it's the reverse. By thinking of things that make the game worst, you isolate the good that's in the game.

So it's praise in a roundabout way.

As for making it worse, you could always make Sonic slower, or get the Sonic 4 sound team to do the music =P

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually, it's the reverse. By thinking of things that make the game worst, you isolate the good that's in the game. So it's praise in a roundabout way.

Thanks, that was the point I was trying to make. ^_^ Things could have been worse, right?

How about...

- the events were never erased, so everything that happened did in fact happen.

Naw, the erasing should've happened, only to make you play the game again, with a slightly edited storyline.

Re-release it as the 20th anniversary game. That'd be the only way I could see it being any worse than it already is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Re-release it as the 20th anniversary game. That'd be the only way I could see it being any worse than it already is.

Best answer ever.

Put the Babylon Rogues in it and give them a piece of the story (not just NPCs). Not only is there confusing, plothole ridden time travel and new characters that aren't necessary, but now there's ALIEN-BIRD-GENIES!

Best answer ever.

Put the Babylon Rogues in it and give them a piece of the story (not just NPCs). Not only is there confusing, plothole ridden time travel and new characters that aren't necessary, but now there's ALIEN-BIRD-GENIES!

And perhaps add in a certain mine cart level a few times.

I find it funny that the only things people can come up with are either extensions of flaws the game already has or things that no sane developer would do/bother with.

Whatever. To make Sonic X: The Game, replace Elise with Chris, change nothing else. Tell me it's out of character. You know what I'm talking about.

• Thumbs Up 3

- The game's controls are incredibly awkward. To dismount from climbing a wall for example, you have to press jump while pressing away from the wall and holding down the run button.

- Give the game a run button.

- No map, just a round room with all the level teleporters.

- Elise is the only choice in the "love" trial.

- No more loading screens, the game just freezes for 15 seconds when it needs to load.

- The Xbox version has controls mapped to a PS3 controller.

- There is no PS3 disk, buying the game for PS3 gives you an Xbox disk, PS3 mapped controls and all, the disk causes the PS3 to RRoD.

- The game comes with a blue chaos emerald and a Certificate of Paradox just to piss people off

- Blaze is now from the present and was sent to an alternate future to protect Silver because he is the chosen one and blaze is also from an alternate past that is really the future-present and was sent to the present as a baby and none of this explains why she's in an alternatedimension in the rush games

- Elise kiss turns into BJ

- Sonic now plays like Silver without a change in level design

- Shadow now plays like Sonic without a change in level design

- Silver now plays like Amy and all of his stages are Sonic's Kingdom Valley just looping for an hour.

- The last story involves finding the Chaos Emeralds to bring Sonic back to life, but he comes back with his AoStH voice and personality, he also now looks like Peter Griffin.

- Uwe Boll writes the story

- Game is literally unplayable due to programming error, though the wrong control mapping already take care of this

- Mike Myers plays Elise

- Shadow is now the only character choice, the rest are amigos

- All of Shadow's dialogue is him simply saying "DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD" constantly, even when other characters are talking, or if he's far away, you can hear him in the background.

- Silver is now gay

- Silver is now a flamboyant gay

- Silver is now hot for Blaze

- Blaze is now gay

- Blaze is now a man

- Blaze is now hot for Elise

- Elise isn't a man

- Elise is a hermaphrodite

- All of Sonic's dialogue is his laugh at the end of his story. Constantly, just like Shadow's "DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD"

- The game disk is radioactive and won't give you super powers.

That's all I can think of right now. I could do more.

• Thumbs Up 8

That's all I can think of right now. I could do more.

I'd like to read more. Those were pretty entertaining. :lol:

Make Sonic stare at a brick wall with a tagline of Best Sonic Game ever!

That's how worst it could get I think. Who knows.

More, throwing 'em in for the hell of it.

- Sonic's death animation involves him humping the ground until he dies

- Shadow's death animation is now him drowning while floating upwards

- Blaze isn't really a man

- Neither is Silver

- Elise is now playable in the last story as a QTE bringing Sonic back to life, much like the GoW3 sex scene, but without the camera panning away.

- All of the textures are either the snow texture or the texture on Sonic's eyes.

- All of Eggman's dialogue is "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG" except during the last story, where he says "DON'T BRING THE FUCKER BACK" and then after Sonic's revival, "FUCK"

- During the Solaris fight, switching to Silver makes Blaze appear yelling "OHSSSHIIIIII-" while being set on fire from the inside

- There is an iPhone/Touch version

- The iPhtouch version is just Sonic dancing to no music, and he's constantly grunting.

- Playing the game on an Xbox is impossible as the disk is an inch too wide

- Downloading the game from the Xbox Marketplace gives you 3000 microsoft points, deletes all of your data, then makes your Xbox light itself on fire

- There are no physics

- There is no Sonic Man

- Sonic Man is replaced with Elise

- The Sonic Man race is now Elise just constantly flashing you

- Elise is now a woman in a man's body... sort of

- Elise is now a HORSE woman in a human man's body

- Playing the game makes you go insane. Literally. It brainwashes you into thinking that everything is the game, and you go on an unstoppable rampage killing all in your way until you realize YOU are made of the game and commit suicide.

• Thumbs Up 2

The ways to make it crapper than it is:

- Have Sonic slowed down.

- Have it a glitch fest where you die a lot.

- Have all the music replaced with music from The Naked Brothers Band or the guys who did the music for Sonic Underground.

- Add a small sidekick char that sounds worse than Navi from LoZ.

- Replace Elise with Chris

- Sonic voiced by Paulie Shore. Tails voiced by Justin Bieber. Just bad VAs in general.

- Causes your console to break down once you pop the disc in.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well How would I make that Game worse, well lets see....

-I would Take Fan Suggestions and Every-fucking-thing they want in that Game, Both Character wise and Gameplay wise Adventure, thus Turning this Game into a Giant Clusterfuck of Ideas-Shit

- I would Let Mariah Carrey do the Soundtrack to this Game and Let the Title theme be a Lyrical Version of the Green Hill Zone theme, Sung By Miss Carrey Herself (Feat. Soulja Boy)

- The Entire Script is Writtend by the By the Guys that Did Beverly Hills Chihuahua and Disaster Movie

- The Entire Voice cast constist of the Same Dubbing Team that Did the English Dub of the Anime Agent Aika

- During Sonics Death I tell them to play "Big Booty Bitches" (Just for some Hilarity)

- "INTRODUCING SKITTLES THE TIGER!!"

- Instead of Sonic, Shadow and Silver Princess Elise Turns Super Elise and Kills the Iblis Trigger

- I tell The Entire Crew that Works on That Game that the Whole thing has to be out in 1 Month.

am I overdoing it? Perhaps...

Edited by STEL Type Zone

Well How would I make that Game worse, well lets see....

-I would Take Fan Suggestions and Every-fucking-thing they want in that Game, Both Character wise and Gameplay wise Adventure, thus Turning this Game into a Giant Clusterfuck of Ideas-Shit

- I would Let Mariah Carrey do the Soundtrack to this Game and Let the Title theme be a Lyrical Version of the Green Hill Zone theme, Sung By Miss Carrey Herself (Feat. Soulja Boy)

- The Entire Script is Writtend by the By the Guys that Did Beverly Hills Chihuahua and Disaster Movie

- The Entire Voice cast constist of the Same Dubbing Team that Did the English Dub of the Anime Agent Aika

- During Sonics Death I tell them to play "Big Booty Bitches" (Just for some Hilarity)

- "INTRODUCING SKITTLES THE TIGER!!"

- Instead of Sonic, Shadow and Silver Princess Elise Turns Super Elise and Kills the Iblis Trigger

- I tell The Entire Crew that Works on That Game that the Whole thing has to be out in 1 Month.

am I overdoing it? Perhaps...

ET MUCH XDDDD

Okay i'll start (i'm weird so i'm gonna have a good go XD)

-I'll have Sonic re-designed to look more hedgehog mixed with a human with super real fur and wears clothes to not show his PINGAS

-The whole Soundtrack made by Boy George and the Culture Club and Twisted Sister

-The gameplay plays like ET of the 2600 don't fall down those holes now =DDDD

-Elise is the main character in the game and does more than kiss sonic which I will not go in detail XDDD

-Shadow Screams MARIIIAAAAA!!!!!!!! through out the whole game

-Make Rouge tits bigger for Rouge fanboys

-Make Knuckles look like drug dealer and listens to Bob Marley

-Add MMO gameplay and make your own FC or Recolor of SonicX, Sonic,Tails or Shadow

-Remove Eggman and but add Toastman in yeah he much taster XDD

-Silver turns into John Cena goes up to other characters saying JOO CAN'T SEE MEEEEE!!!!!! WOORRDDLIFE

-And Werehog returns and eats Toastman

yeah told ya i'm odd XD

Edited by Crash