Awoo.

Sonic Free Riders Music Thread

Shaddix Leto Croft

The song is called 'Free.' It was written by Jun Senoue, with lyrics (I think backing vocals also, so expect a Crush 40 version if I'm correct) by Johnny Gioeli, arranged and produced by Richard Jacques with Chris Madin on vocals.

Oh, that explain why this song is so great! (if you ignore the guy who sang it at TGS)

Richard Jacques and Jun Senoue working tohether again? (Remembers Black Knights soundtracks)Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Also possible Crush 40 cover? Even more Sweet. Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to this game, if only for the soundtrack now.

The song is called 'Free.' It was written by Jun Senoue, with lyrics (I think backing vocals also, so expect a Crush 40 version if I'm correct) by Johnny Gioeli, arranged and produced by Richard Jacques with Chris Madin on vocals.

YESH! YESH! This is a pure epic win of all time! Thanks SoA! Thank you very much! *left to celebrate*

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to this game, if only for the soundtrack now.

Yeah. +1 Edited by Kvitron

• 2 weeks later...

The music from Dolphin Resort and Rocky Ridge is on the Sonic Free Riders site now.

Cool, thanks for the heads-up! :D "Shake it, shake it, shake it baby" XD

Oh wow this music is very awesome that Shake it Baby must be Dolphin Resort must have MP3 files NOW!! someone get them please =).

Oh wow this music is very awesome that Shake it Baby must be Dolphin Resort must have MP3 files NOW!! someone get them please =).

I actually think it's for Rocky Ridge since the song has some western vibes to it as opposed to tropical.

Only listened to Rocky Ridge so far... o.O

And yeah, Shake it Baby is Rocky Ridge no doubt.

Edited by Blue Blood

I actually think it's for Rocky Ridge since the song has some western vibes to it as opposed to tropical.

Ah yes after listening to it again it does have western vibes at the start of the track lol but that track is just awesome XD.

Only listened to Rocky Ridge so far... o.O

It's funny, when I first read that post (before listening to the music), I didn't understand and I thought "what the hell does he means?"

Then I listened to the song, and my reaction was: o.O

Such a crazy song.

I'm sorry, Dinosaur Jungle?

Yeah, it's time to go. You had a good run, but after three years of searching we've found a song more ridiculous than you.

Boomboomboomboomboomboom? Boomboomboomboomboom. SHAKE IT, BABY.

• Thumbs Up 2

Can't wait see a bunch of people jumping, shaking virtual soda cans, and flailing arms at the rythm of Rocky Ridge.

*can't unhear*

And I will never look at westerns the same way.

Edited by gato

Direct links for streaming/downloading purposes!

This music is crazy. Like insane. Insanely awesome, that is. With all the boomin' and the wiggitin' and the shakin' and the lovin'...

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 2

Holy cow! The music is AWESOME! Well, i can say that ALL tracks from all three riders are way past cool!

I actually like them a bit more than colours tracks.^^

Shake it! Don't break it! hell yeah^_^!

For some reason, I only hear the first few seconds of the songs when clicking on the links above.

I'm having the same problem, but actually downloading the tracks seems to work fine.

Just make sure that you change the file extension to ".mp3". For some reason it saves it as a php script.

Er..I just felt like making this ^_^.

It's awesome to play the game listening to that track i tell ya ! ^_^

Edited by ArtFenix

Cool, thanks for the heads-up! :D "Shake it, shake it, shake it baby" XD

het shadzter, i didnt know you had a ps3! well tell me, when you played sonic 4, did you like it at all?

het shadzter, i didnt know you had a ps3! well tell me, when you played sonic 4, did you like it at all?