Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

That sure was heck of an instant ban.  Anyway, like the others the last snippet of info really made me ticked off.  But at least we know we've got Thrash still in the mix and maybe they can just rename Max something different, but similar?

Thrash could still be from an Echidna created species...I doubt they would tho since he mentioned a new backstory for him, but the Nocturnus are still highly advanced and could have created them as a slave species or something, uplifted them for their selfish gains.

Or maybe thy were the original inhabitants and the Echidnas forced them off the island? That's probably enough for vendetta material. Or the classic two species forever at war thing maybe.

I'm just glad they haven't axed him totally, he was nicely designed, seemed to fit well and I liked his unique skills. That roar/scream thing was pretty awesome.

Maybe his species was once at war with the echidnas and their feud never ended.

I doubt they can even use the experiment story ever again.

Now the way the freedom fighters were presented in each issue, that was pretty good as well.  Because overall the way they were presented here, and in any future issues will be presented were more as a action team.  Sort of along the lines if you will, as crazy as this sounds, but almost along the lines of the Justice League and X-Men and maybe the Avengers.  That's the way I see them being presented not just in this arc but in future issues as well.

With the way their were presented indvivdualy and then together in CTC and on the cover of future issues, seems that way to me

On the subject of Thrash: I'm betting what they meant was he still has a fierce rivalry with Knuckles, but for a different reason.

Anyway I'm glad too to see Thrash returning since I liked his design and I'm really curious to see what they'll do with his character. Weird that King Acorn isn't Maximillian anymore though.

Anyway I'm glad too to see Thrash returning since I liked his design and I'm really curious to see what they'll do with his character. Weird that King Acorn isn't Maximillian anymore though.

Agreed it'll be nice seeing thrash again. It makes me wonder how he's going to work in this new universe

On the subject of Thrash: I'm betting what they meant was he still has a fierce rivalry with Knuckles, but for a different reason.

Maybe it'll just be something simple like, "the natural enemy of the echidna, TASMANIAN DEVILS". I'm hoping it's more but it might work for now.

I'm guessing Thrash is also booted up to Knuckles #1 enemy/rival now? Could be interesting. If nothing else we'll get epic punch fights to the death.

Maybe it'll just be something simple like, "the natural enemy of the echidna, TASMANIAN DEVILS". I'm hoping it's more but it might work for now.

I'm guessing Thrash is also booted up to Knuckles #1 enemy/rival now? Could be interesting. If nothing else we'll get epic punch fights to the death.

Finetivous is still around as far as we know, while what he has done, and his back story may be highly varying, I imagine he and knuckles still have a major animosity

I'm guessing Thrash is also booted up to Knuckles #1 enemy/rival now?

Not if a certain bat is made closer to the games, he won't. He might end up being the one who wants to kill him though.

Oh please, Rouge being anything more then a rival/love interest? ha, she couldn't even pass off as a villian to begin with in SA2.

Is Finetivous still safe? I mean Scourge was thrown back into the "were not really sure" catigory after he was first confirmed as safe.

Oh please, Rouge being anything more then a rival/love interest? please, she couldn't even pass off as a villian to begin with in SA2.

Is Finetivous still safe? I mean Scourge was thrown back into the "were not really sure" catigory after he was first confirmed as safe.

well he was made by bollers... so its one of those wait and sees I would think

Oh please, Rouge being anything more then a rival/love interest? please, she couldn't even pass off as a villian to begin with in SA2.

Saying as JC said rival...

We don't know at all. If the thing about all non-Ian comic characters going is true, then he's definitely gone. If not, I'd say he's still on shaky ground.

Wow, that was less then a minute and yet you guys caught my pre-edited sentence that quick. jeez...

I'm doubtful that that "all comic characters except Ian Flynns are banned" mandate is true, if it was then why even bother soft-rebooting the comic? if all was lost they could've just hard-rebooted and started all over again, issue count and all.

That was the point if the reboot in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, PM me I got a solution to that annoying tapatalk thing.

Second, it wasn't a full on reboot though, its a soft one. were not wiping the slate clean and starting everything over, just more of cleaning up whats already their. and all this talk about Ian not allowed to be using any characters except what he created is just that, talk. were still not sure, only he knows and he ain't saying much. so we only got theories to go on.

I do wish Ian would give us more information on this reboot. I understand it's to make the comics more like the games (and some other changes because of Ken Penders), but I don't know where the comics will go from here. I do know that this whole multiple dimensions thing is not sitting well with me so far.

Despite that, I do like Shadow Fall. It gives me hope that Archie really does know what the're doing with the main series.

First off, PM me I got a solution to that annoying tapatalk thing.

No.

Second, it wasn't a full on reboot though, its a soft one. were not wiping the slate clean and starting everything over, just more of cleaning up whats already their. and all this talk about Ian not allowed to be using any characters except what he created is just that, talk. were still not sure, only he knows and he ain't saying much. so we only got theories to go on.

I was talking about the soft reboot in response to Ian not using other characters. Wasn't the entire reboot because of the lawsuit and the fact that he couldn't use half of the characters he had plans for in future story arcs of the previous universe.

No.

Fine, whatever then.

I was talking about the soft reboot in response to Ian not using other characters. Wasn't the entire reboot because of the lawsuit and the fact that he couldn't use half of the characters he had plans for in future story arcs of the previous universe.

Yes, most of his plots revolved around Penders characters. once they were given the axe he had to do this, honestly I think he could've got the Mecha Sally arc done before the crossover but the King Naugus arc would've been convoluted to solve.

But we don't know if that applys to everyone who doesn't have current contracts (I.E. past employees) so anything else beyond Penders characters getting cut is just guessing and theorys.

Anyone else notice the newest member aboard the Sky Patrol?

It's Omachao!

It seems the Chao Sonic's Dad had survived the Genesis Wave.

Maybe he'll give Rotor "helpful tips" when he's piloting.

"Did you know that the Sky Patrol has gun turrets? Pretty useful for fighting off enemies in the air!"

"Yes, I know. I built the darned thing."