Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I would seriously like a Mega Man and Mega Man X collection for PS4. I don't care if it's on disc or on PSN, it'd be great to have all 10 Mega Man games plus Wily Wars, Battle & Chase, Mega Man & Bass, and The Power Fighters 1 & 2, and Mega Man Powered Up.

Extras could be....The first volume of Mega Man comics (Let The Games Begin) which could be done in a style that Sega did back when they included Sonic Firsts in Sonic Mega Collection Plus, the G4 Icons episode of Mega Man, and a few other things.

As for the X Collection, I would include Mega Man X-X8, Mega Man X Command Mission, Mega Man X Maverick Hunter, and Mega Man Zero. For the extras, I would include Volume 9 of the Mega Man comics (Dawn of X)

Aren't we supposed to be talking about comics? XP

Actually now that you mention it a Megaman/Megaman X Collection would be the best thing Capcom could ever release. EVER. Load it with extras like Megaman comic book covers or a sneak peak at the comic and Megaman artwork alongside all those hard to find Megaman games (especially the X games!) and you got yourself an amazing Megaman collection that anyone would want!

But would Capcom be willing to release it despite all the fans crying out for it? =[

Air Man's sick of this shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

3daf89f73d63f9e84e6c9f268163a3f9.jpg?v=1

824c5afcde13ab660283470b6b528d40.jpg?v=1

That variant is the best thing ever, I'm pretty sure. 

Last crossover's tandem bike is one cover I was sure would never be beat, but I have been proven wrong.

Ah, what a time to be alive.

Whoa Whoa, no one said anything about villains showing up, was not expecting M. Bison nor Reala at all.

But, I guess if their worlds are at stake, they might as well try to save it, can't rule the world if someone else does it first.

Also wasn't expecting Drachna, Glider(Gilder?) and Eraques to be in this along with Vyse, Aika and Fina.

At this point, I don't think we'll see any Darkstalkers in this event.

I could picture Demitri, Hsien-ko, Donovan, B.B Hood, Lord Raptor and John Talbain, being the more notable fighters, but I can't picture them using Morrigan, Lilith an Felicia due to their more sexual appearances.

At this point I assume the 12 game series we see here now are the only ones being represented.

Capcom:

Street Fighter

Okami

Ghost and Ghouls

Viewtiful Joe

Breath of Fire

Monster Hunter

Sega:

Skies of Arcadia

Alex Kidd

NiGHTS

Golden Axe

Billy Hatcher

Panzer Dragoon

Honestly that's a good enough representation from both Capcom and Sega without going to far, shoot some of these series needed exposure more than others like Billy Hatcher and Breath of Fire.

If I could add one more series representation for either side, it would be either Puyo Puyo or Virtua Fighter for Sega and either Power Stone or Dino Crises for Capcom.

At this point, I don't think we'll see any Darkstalkers in this event.

Yeah we've know about the franchises who going to be represented in the crossover for a month now 

well the 8th poster cover got released so I decided to upload the first 8 poster covers together online

worlds_unite_8_12_of_the_special_poster_

one thing to describe what we have seen so far is this is beautiful the artist's did a good job on this one for sure :lol:

• Thumbs Up 7

I could picture Demitri, Hsien-ko, Donovan, B.B Hood, Lord Raptor and John Talbain, being the more notable fighters, but I can't picture them using Morrigan, Lilith an Felicia due to their more sexual appearances.

Oh snap I forgot about the Werehog, yeah never mind B.B. Hood, she would likely flat out murder Sonic on the spot if he went Werehog.....actually, I think she just wipe out the whole Sonic cast and skin them alive cause she'd suspect them all of being Were-beast..

And yeah, theirs still the bottom row to the poster cover as seen on Ben Bate's Deviantart., noticed that Zavok, Knuckles, Dr. Eggman and some of the crossover characters are either slightly cutoff or not scene at all.

Uh, B.B. Hood would try to wipe out the whole Sonic cast. She may be a normal little girl taking on superhumans in her home franchise, but she'd have about the same success here as she would in Darkstalkers considering how much more ubiquitous superpowers are here, so I wouldn't call it that one-sided. :lol:

Uh...

242px-Sonicboom-10-130808.jpg   242px-Sth161.jpg

Doesn't this cover bear a simularity to issue 161's cover? Almost same poses, almost same expression, Sticks and Scourge are from the Boom Universe and Moebius respectively. And the fact that both are smudging one character's face... (Sticks: Megaman, Scourge: Sonic)

Sheer coinsidence, or just a random idea?

• Thumbs Up 1

Uh, B.B. Hood would try to wipe out the whole Sonic cast. She may be a normal little girl taking on superhumans in her home franchise, but she'd have about the same success here as she would in Darkstalkers considering how much more ubiquitous superpowers are here, so I wouldn't call it that one-sided. :lol:

Oh but of course, but all B.B. Hood needs to do is give off a cute adorable unsuspecting smile, wait for everyones backs to turn and drop their guards....and then this happens...

bulleta-crazysmile.gif

Next thing you know, everyone has been stabbed, had a bullet in their skull, or blown up by grenade apples while his girl skips along going "la,la,la!"

So how well does Ian know about each franchise thats going to be involved in this cross over? I hope hes been doing his research.