Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Well I've just been emailing with Archie Comics and there are no plans for a Sonic Select Volume 11 or Knuckles Archives Volumes 5 and 6

Knuckles #5 and #6 we'd figured already since the preorder for #5 said that Archie were discontinuing it.

Sonic Select #11 is new info though.

Though, do you have like a screencap of the confirmation or something to verify it? You can black out details you don't want to share. 

Knuckles #5 and #6 we'd figured already since the preorder for #5 said that Archie were discontinuing it.

Sonic Select #11 is new info though.

Though, do you have like a screencap of the confirmation or something to verify it? You can black out details you don't want to share. 

Here you go file:///Users/Giovanni/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-29%20at%203.59.32%20PM.png

That's a file directory off your machine so only your machine can see it. It needs to be hosted on an online image site for others to see. I'd recommend something like Imgur because it's pretty straight forward.

That's a file directory off your machine so only your machine can see it. It needs to be hosted on an online image site for others to see. I'd recommend something like Imgur because it's pretty straight forward.

Better???? 4o20ORL.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep, can see that just fine.

Someone should teach Betty some basic grammar. :/

• Thumbs Up 2

So I read chapter 10 of the crossover and um...yeah.

8gyPnkO.png

As for any thoughts on the chapter:

- Pretty much exactly what I expected with a pointless bit with Metal Sonic. He's helping, too. Okay then? The only problem is he doesn't get any of the credit and instead Cream and the others on the ship get it instead. And I've already explained how they have been doing nothing, excluding Flash Man. In fact Fastidious Beaver complains about Flash Man not doing much to help which is very hypocritical. Ugh.

- There was a bit more interaction though, something sorely lacking. God the Viewtiful Joe part was brilliant. XD

- They still haven't united yet? With two chapters to go? Really?

As for the chapter's Off Panel...THEY KNEW.

WxyYshQ.png

Edited by SSF1991
  • Thumbs Up 8

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm just glad Flash Man, Cream, Chimp and Beaver weren't captured so it'd turn into a rescue scenario.  And Metal Sonic was credited, albeit it was brushed aside rather quickly.

The expressions were pretty good, even the one with Amy looking up, I thought it was funny.  The pacing seemed to drag a bit to get to the Sigma fight as it felt like a mad rush to stuff as many franchise introductions into the story, though there were some pretty cool throwbacks (Veautiful Joe talking about waiting for their sequel hurts man ;_;).

Was it explained where the blue Emerald was or how Metal Sonic found his way home from that other dimension?

Nope, they just...showed up. Out of nowhere. They question where Metal Sonic came from but nothing more.

Let's just say the episodes where Sticks DOESN'T appear, save for "Guilt Trippers" take place while the crossover went on! So, you could say that Sonic dealing with a bunch of Cubot Prototypes, or Eggman making a movie would take place during the period in which Sticks goes World-Hopping. Besides, intuition tells me that the Heroes of Sonic Boom will meet the Modern Heroes during the 25th Anniversary Game, whatever it may be, be it a Serious Story OR some Mini-Game collection. For all we know, it could be the Director's Cut of Sonic Generations, with MODERN Metal Sonic, combined with Classic, and any other incarnation of Metal AND the Time Eater as the TRUE Final Boss! Or it could be the sequel to Sonic Generations.

But we can't call Sonic's World Mobius, because that's where the Lara-Su Chronicles takes place, and Ken Penders somehow owns the name "Mobius."

Edited by YoshiAngemon

Goddamnit part 10, now I've got questions again. 

Hidden Content

What bugged me the most is that Gemerl didn't seem to of gotten a segment of going into one of the the other franchises's portals, yet Sticks went into three of them. So he effectively just disappeared or was completely forgotten.

Ian's cutting corners, I can tell. It's clear that he's trying to get things wrapped up as fast as possible. It's not his fault, there's only so much shit he can cram into 12 issues. But this does kinda go to show how a lot of this was just a clusterfuck waiting to happen.

But we can't call Sonic's World Mobius, because that's where the Lara-Su Chronicles takes place, and Ken Penders somehow owns the name "Mobius."

He doesn't own the name Mobius. It was created for the Adventures of Sonic and SatAM shows, which debuted way before Penders got onto the comic. It's Sega who have mandated the comic into using Sonic's world and not giving the world a specific name, as it's another in a long line of idiotic mandates because Sega want it to match the games.

As for Penders, much like a lot of the stuff currently in Lara-Su Chronicles, he's pretty much just stole and ripped off the name from the comics.

• Thumbs Up 5

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hesses's art is getting good, and dat off panel lol.

Looks good. On a serious note how were you able to post 5 pictures? The site wont let me do that.

Looks good. On a serious note how were you able to post 5 pictures? The site wont let me do that.

I just 
>Click on "Insert other media"
>Click on "Insert image from URL" 

And then just grab the URL for each of the images and inserted them into my post. That's all. 

This is awesome stuff, but I'm still wondering where the heck Chip has been throughout this whole think without being mentioned.

Okay I posted this in the status updates but I guess everyone was asleep then. :V And I still haven't gotten a reply from Customer Support so...

Apparently it seems that Archie changed their subscription agent? They use Subscription Genius now, it seems. But, has anyone else been having problems? I got emails from Archie that my subs "expired" even though I renewed everything a few months back. So I guess they are cancelled now or something? I can't even check if new issues are coming in since I'm in Greece now and won't be back in Jordan until 3 weeks. Could this just be affecting me? Does this new agent not ship worldwide, even if it's a DPO address?

I'm not sure if I'll get a response from customer support soon, with the weekend coming in and all, so I was just wondering. Has anyone noticed a change in how new issues are shipped or packaged?

So today I got a package from Nerd Block, it was their Arcade block for July. 

It contained an exclusive comic book variant of Worlds Unite. Has this been posted yet? And does anyone want a copy since I don't particularly want it and wouldn't mind selling it to a good home.

Hahaha!, Found my new desktop wallpaper! (referring to the splash page) 

Tyson Hesse is KILLING it with the artwork here supported by Hermes beautiful colors.

I'm surprised they have the Gore Megalia under control, also I didn't know Vega, and Balrog were also joining the fight, I didn't read part 10 yet so I might've missed what happened.

So today I got a package from Nerd Block, it was their Arcade block for July. 

It contained an exclusive comic book variant of Worlds Unite. Has this been posted yet? And does anyone want a copy since I don't particularly want it and wouldn't mind selling it to a good home.

I wouldn't mind it. What payments do you accept?

Also no the cover hasn't been posted yet for that, it'd be new info.

I wouldn't mind it. What payments do you accept?

Also no the cover hasn't been posted yet for that, it'd be new info.

I saw someone posted the picture on Bumbleking