Awoo.

goku262002

Yeah, they were pretty blunt about it all things considered. The exact quote was

I'm wondering if they could even put that in the show without angering the censors.

Edited by VisionaryBlur
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just saw the recent episode. I knew a fire was going to start, but I didn't expect what I got. There are so many ships alight in flame. Tumblr is a mess right now, and Avatar forums are in just as bad of a state. Overall, I laughed at the carnage. Bryan and Mike are such trolls, and they know their fans too well.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just saw the recent episode. I knew a fire was going to start, but I didn't expect what I got. There are so many ships alight in flame. Tumblr is a mess right now, and Avatar forums are in just as bad of a state. Overall, I laughed at the carnage. Bryan and Mike are such trolls, and they know their fans too well.

Your free to talk about spoilers since the episode was released today. why don't you shine some light on whats going on?

Your free to talk about spoilers since the episode was released today. why don't you shine some light on whats going on?

Korra feels down about Mako's relationship with another girl and gets advice from Pema about letting him know how she feels about him. She confronts him and actually kisses Mako and he kisses back as Bolin walks in comes in, completely crushed since he and Korra have been going out around the town despite Mako's warning about dating a teammate.

In short, this episode was a bit of a love triangle.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

My god, this episode was fucking hilarious from beginning to end,

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, gorge yourself.

Let me make this easy on you. Korra is given advice to tell Mako that she really likes him, and unlike Aang, she bluntly says it. After being dropped by Mako, Bolin offers to take her on a date. There they have a good time, and even meet a rival bending team. Skip a few weeks and Mako warns Korra about staying away from his brother. An arguement breaks out and Korra and Mako do the infamous kiss from the promo. Bolin sees this and runs away crying before getting himself drunk in a bar (talk about Crap Past the Radar).

The rest of the episode has nothing of real note other than Mako and Bolin making up, and nothing really being accomplished other than Korra learning to be nice to Asami. Borra wasn't struck down, Makorra wasn't struck down, Masami wasn't struck down. The one thing that happened was that it was implied the rival is a bloodbender.

Here's something funny about the rival waterbender. He pronounces Avatar as, uh-vatar, and he's a white caucasian. That's an obvious stab at the movie and how the water tribe was cast as white Caucasians who pronounced Avatar like that.

Ok, gorge yourself.

Let me make this easy on you. Korra is given advice to tell Mako that she really likes him, and unlike Aang, she bluntly says it. After being dropped by Mako, Bolin offers to take her on a date. There they have a good time, and even meet a rival bending team. Skip a few weeks and Mako warns Korra about staying away from his brother. An arguement breaks out and Korra and Mako do the infamous kiss from the promo. Bolin sees this and runs away crying before getting himself drunk in a bar (talk about Crap Past the Radar).

The rest of the episode has nothing of real note other than Mako and Bolin making up, and nothing really being accomplished other than Korra learning to be nice to Asami. Borra wasn't struck down, Makorra wasn't struck down, Masami wasn't struck down. The one thing that happened was that it was implied the rival is a bloodbender.

Here's something funny about the rival waterbender. He pronounces Avatar as, uh-vatar, and he's a white caucasian. That's an obvious stab at the movie and how the water tribe was cast as white Caucasians who pronounced Avatar like that.

Lol at the movie jab. When is it implied that he is a blood bender, though? Tahno's pretty crooked and that wouldn't surprise me in the least, but that one flew over my head.

Lol at the movie jab. When is it implied that he is a blood bender, though? Tahno's pretty crooked and that wouldn't surprise me in the least, but that one flew over my head.

Ok, not implied, but rather guessed. Remember how the Nick website talked about how bloodbending can crush organs. Now we get an evil waterbender character who won his probending match by injuring the opponents so much that they needed paramedics and stretchers. One guy we see is holding his guts in pain, though it doesn't really seem like there are injuries on him. So I think this is why Nick mentioned that tidbit about bloodbending.

Someone get me a screenshot of that random dude's reaction when he saw the burping contest between Korra and Bolin, good god that was comedy gold.

Edited by The Groosenator

Asami looks like my girlfriend...

I officially hate Mako now.

Everybody hates Mako.

I don't see why...=/

Jealous because of Asami or what?

Well that, and so many people had a bitch fit in how handled the whole situation with korra and bolin.

But seriously, this episode was fucking hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait...
A headstrong, Native American leader, "best pal" character who knew him before and likes to show off their muscles...

An effeminate, pale, rich person wearing black, with a prestigious family who was introduced through an event involving a speeding vehicle...

A jerky, indecisive person who people help for some reason...

...It all makes sense now...

MAKO IS SLOWLY TURNING INTO BELLA SWAN! 8D

• Thumbs Up 4

Well that, and so many people had a bitch fit in how handled the whole situation with korra and bolin.

To be honest, I saw a split-second moment of Korra and Mako kissing and thought to myself, maybe there will be a Makorra. And this was despite me cheering for Borra. (did I even spell that right?)

Of course with Asami, in the picture, I can't say I'm disappointed. Although, the way they handled it was very well done.

Wait...
A headstrong, Native American leader, "best pal" character who knew him before and likes to show off their muscles...

An effeminate, pale, rich person wearing black, with a prestigious family who was introduced through an event involving a speeding vehicle...

A jerky, indecisive person who people help for some reason...

...It all makes sense now...

MAKO IS SLOWLY TURNING INTO BELLA SWAN! 8D

Great...all we need is some vampires who've been around for centuries along with some werewolves.

At least Mako would still be above decent by comparison.

Latest Episode.

DAY-UM! That was dark! Take away the Wolf-Bat's bending and then throw them into the water? Talk about a G rated execution.

I want to applaud Amon and have him stopped, because he seriously kicked the sons of bitches in that fight.

Also

Tenzin and Bei Fong sittin' in a tree!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Haha. You know for once I actually supported Amon in this episode, it really made me mad how those players never got called out for their cheating and having Amon take their bending away was really showing how much of a bitch Karma can be at times. Oh and Tenzin used to date Lin in the past? Oh well at least we know why she was a bit of a bitch in previous episodes

The entire time watching this episode, I was thinking, "Amon needs to be stopped!... except in the case of the Wolf-Bats. Fuck those guys." Even as wrong as the ordeal was overall, he did gain a bit of a moral victory by making an example out of that team and taking to task the benders and their apathy with that speech of his. I can't be too mad at the guy.

Also, the choreography of the fight on the rooftop was excellent. Lin's fighting style is to die for.

Yeah, needless to say, I couldn't have imagined the Avatar series stopping at the Last Airbender since this show kept getting better.

I'd almost say it would have been a mistake for them not to make a sequel series...and because Nickelodeon doesn't seem to have a decent variety of cartoons anymore. FFS, the only other cartoons I can remember on the channel now are Kung Fu Panda and Spongebob.

Tenzin is so adorable whenever he gets flustered.

Also with Korra's second flashback of Aang I'm really itching to know what exactly happened all those years ago.

Edited by The Groosenator

Guess thats what they needed those LA actors for. they did a good job mimicing their movements.

Tenzin is so adorable whenever he gets flustered.

Also with Korra's second flashback of Aang I'm really itching to know what exactly happened all those years ago.

Yeah, it really is interesting to see the original Gaang as adults. And also I'm hoping that at somepoint in the series Korra will talk to Aangs spirit. Kinda like how Aang spoke to Rokus spirit in the first series.