Awoo.

goku262002

Wait, I can understand the movie, but now the series? Ugh.

Yeah thats what i thought too that he was just bitching about the movie but it looks like he bitched about the whole series being named avatar. what an asshole!

At least they still call her the avatar in the actual show and not something like "hey its the last airbender's desendant!"

If anyone saw my statuses yesterday you'll know I've been following this. Got this shit down, bro.

http://honeydipper.tumblr.com/post/7986474664/compiling-all-the-information-i-have-about-korra

Almost (if not all) all the information we have on the characters and stuff.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb425/owldee/Korra%20Panel/

Almost (if not all) the pictures shown in the panel.

...Mako looks awesome. Bolin looks funny. Korra looks badass.

I CAN'T FUCKINGGG WAIIIITIT HSDOUSGDSIYDG OH MY GODDDD IT LOOKS SO GOOOOODDDD. The animation in that trailer, the characters! You don't understand! I remember when Avatar premiered on Nick when I was nine, even the dinner I ate while I was watching it! Seeing this is just... just so touching for me. It makes me so happy

:)

That is all.

Edit: Oh godammit, I didn't see the the link Tiller posted, seems to have all the info :>. There are some extra character designs and what not in the second link though, if any one is indeed curious.

Edited by Melru
  • Thumbs Up 1

I never watched much of the original series, but when I did I always enjoyed it, so I imagine I'll watch this one more than the last.

Hello, Japanese animation studios? This is Nickelodeon. Eat your heart out.

Edited by Axl
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is it bad that I think this is looking alot better than the first series? Don't get me wrong, the first was great, but the visuals and animation are looking incredible! The story has got me very intrigued as well.

As expected though, the show will still have its Nickelodeon style humor. That was pretty much the only thing that ruined the original series for me. (Sorry fans, but I couldn't stand the sarcastic/dry/sometimes childish humor of the show.) It was expected though, seeing as this is Nickelodeon we're talking about. In addition the action, story and visuals sorta made up for that in the first series, and from what I've seen here this will not be different.

Can't wait to check it out when it arrives.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Supposedly this is a lot more "mature" and "darker" than the original.

I also think it can be better, I think the concept is a lot more interesting than "One nation turns," mainly because I think seeing more about the non-benders is pretty interesting.

My wife and I stood in line for 2 hours hoping to get into the Korra panel @ Comic-Con. We almost made it to the door then a security guard told everyone it was full :(

Got the gist of the presentation by someone who was inside thou.

So there's going to be an anti bending movement? This is going to be an interesting series. Hell I think it just might surpass the original.

My wife and I stood in line for 2 hours hoping to get into the Korra panel @ Comic-Con. We almost made it to the door then a security guard told everyone it was full :(

Got the gist of the presentation by someone who was inside thou.

I never watched much of the original series, but when I did I always enjoyed it, so I imagine I'll watch this one more than the last.

This isn't the topic for that this is about avatar. go do a forum search and see if the topic exist then bump it for an inquiry on more information from comic-con. I'm sure theres a buried topic somewhere around here.

If Toph has a kid, im dreading to see who the husband will be

They must be truly badass if they got Toph.

It's probably either Kamina or Sean Connery.

Edited by Axl

• 4 months later...

GOD DAMN IT TILLER IM GOING TO CHOKE YOU!!

*ahem*

Anyways, looks like "the last airbender: the legend of korra" isn't the official title anymore. what a relief! sounded stupid anyways that sub-title was ment for the last series not this one.

Where did this come from? i saw it on /co/ (like i'm sure you did tiller) but the source isn't named.

Edited by goku262002

Oh dear lordy I want more. It feels just as much like the original as it should and I can't wait for it to come out now.

GOD DAMN IT TILLER IM GOING TO CHOKE YOU!!

*ahem*

Anyways, looks like "the last airbender: the legend of korra" isn't the official title anymore. what a relief! sounded stupid anyways that sub-title was ment for the last series not this one.

Where did this come from? i saw it on /co/ (like i'm sure you did tiller) but the source isn't named.

I saw it off a like on youtube. Then traced it back to /co/ but I don't think that's where it leaked from. The OP of the topic there hasn't said a thing since, and the rest of the tread is clueless.

Yeah it seems /co/ was the source itself because i can't find anything. wow and i felt like randomly checking /co/ too...

So THAT'S where Republic City is located.

The suspense is killing me almost as much as the new location for AC3.

Holy heart failure that looks AWESOME! Premiere date now please.

Oh, and Shyamalon, if you come anywhere near this I will see you pay for your crimes. Are we clear?