• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detective Shadzter

• Blue Blood

• Hero of Legend

• Core

Popular Days

Surely it be out in November in the other regions as well. This is the first official month of release we've heard.

Have Sonic games released differently between regions?

When it does happen, it's not more than a week or 2 between regions usually.

EDIT:

News'd

Thanks for the heads up Hero of Legend!

Shadow, 06 and Unleashed are the previous three main games in the series and they all had a November release. It was only to be expected, right?

Shadow, 06 and Unleashed are the previous three main games in the series and they all had a November release. It was only to be expected, right?

Yes, but with the crazy inconsistency between retailers and their release dates, you had to wonder.

Yes, but with the crazy inconsistency between retailers and their release dates, you had to wonder.

But it always happens.

Also Core, it's about 55 EUR/46 GBP/73 USD, far more than you'd expect to pay I think. Games are often expensive in Aus for some silly reason. I've pre-ordered the Wii version for 30 GBP.

Edited by Blue Blood

Since we're discussing prices, cheapest place for both Wii and DS versions in the UK I can find are at Cool Shop -

Wii: £28.99

DS: £21.70

Shipping is included, bargains!

Wow, that DS version is very cheap. But I'll still with my GAME order, because I'm trying to collect points on my card and it's only £4 more (total for both versions) anyway. Plus having used GAME so many times in the past, I know that you always get pre-orders a day early.

Edited by Blue Blood

For those ordering both versions at GAME, there's a £5 off a £50 spend code that's valid until the 10th August -

http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/discounts/game.co.uk

Code is: MVC50

That's me decided on who to pre-order from, haven't used GAME in ages too :lol: Hope they get a pre-order gift too.

EDIT:

Never mind, just tried it and it says -

Redemption Rules Not Satisfied

Guess it musn't work with pre-orders or something.