Awoo.

My Sonic, why so... RED?!

Hero of Legend

B0040EIQNU.01.PT04._SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

O_O

I thought it was Knux at first, but ooookay?!

Edit: I think they're robutts, they have an antenna and have gray things on their wrists and above the shoes.

Here's some more shots, all from Amazon JP:

B0040EIQNU.01.PT02._SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0040EIQNU.01.PT03._SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

Edited by Hero of Legend

Inb4 TWO PLAYER MODE CONFIRMED!!!

But seriously; a RED Sonic?! Why not just use Tails? I mean, really! And what's up with those antenna?

But enough about that.

That stage looks like it's made of Metallic Lego blocks. Is it a beta stage or a 2 player mode stage? Either way, it seems a bit bland to me.

Edited by slam422
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't think it's multiplayer.. It's not split screen. But, maybe the screen splits when you get far away from each other like in the Lego games?

Also they have some antennas on their heads.. I'm guessing this is in the metal Sonic head. Maybe some sort of tutorial or something similar.

B0040EIQNU.01.PT04._SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

Wait is that screen shot real if so...wow that looks totally ...well awesome but a Red Sonic clone come on SEGA I am disappoint if so

Edit: is it me or do I get a Mirrors Edge DLC feel of this stage :/

Edited by Shaddix

Why So Serious? Its a game. :P.

P.S.: Its a Dark Knight reference laugh.gif

Edited by Squirtle

ANd it just gets better and better. To be honest, i love that red clone sonic, as a 2 player thing that is.

I FUCKING KNEW THERE'D BE MULTIPLAYER!

Shame it's Sonic VS Sonic, but OMG YES!

EDIT: Wait a second... that's co-op!

Edited by Blue Blood

I...wha...?

Well I've got to say, I was not expecting this. Cool to see the game's got multiplayer, though it's kind of disappointing that they're giving us a Sonic recolor rather than an actual second character (presumably, at least).

Edit: Y'know I brushed off the area in the multiplayer shot since it looked so generic, like some sort of test area...but this is a game about colors, isn't it? It'd be thematically appropriate. Some sort of whitish void, devoid of color, but waiting for it like a blank canvas. It's not much to go on, but it could have story relevance.

Edit 2: Oh, hey, they're robot Sonics. Robot Sonics, that aren't Metal Sonic. Didn't we spot something like that before?

Edited by Diogenes

But seriously; a RED Sonic?! Why not just use Tails? I mean, really! And what's up with those antenna?

I know! It's kind of 'red'iculous!(worst pun ever) But it's better than Shadow or none at all right? (There's officially a target on the back of my head)

At least it's not like BK or a Party Mode like SR...

Did Unleashed HD have Multiplayer? The Wii/PS2 version didn't.

I know! It's kind of 'red'iculous!(worst pun ever) But it's better than Shadow or none at all right? (There's officially a target on the back of my head)

Put it on the back of mine, because I'd honestly prefer Shadow over Red Sonic, it'd just be a minor model edit right? :P

Edited by Hero of Legend
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wait a second... that's co-op!

Just noticed that! You may be right!

Did Unleashed HD have Multiplayer? The Wii/PS2 version didn't.

Put it on the back of mine, because I'd honestly prefer Shadow over Red Sonic, it'd just be a minor model edit right? :P

Nope, Unleashed was single player.

Thinking about it, I'd also rather have Shadow. As much as I hate the character it's better than this. But I guess we should be happy that it's in there at all.

Edited by Edge

EDIT: Wait a second... that's co-op!

Yesh I hear by name the Co-op mode SONIC RE-COLOURS *runs away*

Edited by Shaddix

Everyone is not paying attention to the little red ball and wire on the Sonics at all.

And why is there?

Its the dreaded Sonic Doll! :o

That or its a ghost

:P

Tuesday August 24th.

The day 32895712985643190856413905610465 fan characters became official.

Over here it's already the 25th. What now?

Everyone is not paying attention to the little red ball and wire on the Sonics at all.

And why is there?

Its the dreaded Sonic Doll! :o

That or its a ghost

:P

Read post #4. I already mentioned them.Thanks for making me feel ignored xD

Edited by MarcelloF

So basically.

sonic.jpg + OlimarP.jpg

In all seriousness, it's nice to see a multiplayer feature attempted, but why oh why did they need to use a recolored Sonic with an antenna? Could they not just use Tails, or Metal Sonic- or ANYONE?

All and all, this was a pleasant surprise. A strange one, albeit, but I look forward to trying it out.

So basically.

sonic.jpg + OlimarP.jpg

In all seriousness, it's nice to see a multiplayer feature attempted, but why oh why did they need to use a recolored Sonic with an antenna? Could they not just use Tails, or Metal Sonic- or ANYONE?

All and all, this was a pleasant surprise. A strange one, albeit, but I look forward to trying it out.

Both of them have antenna's. I'm not so sure this is co-op, but it does seem likely.

So basically.

sonic.jpg + OlimarP.jpg

Budget maybe?

Hey, I rather they used that potential effort towards making the game better than making a multiplayer-exclusive character. And this kind of multiplayer's a good thing to have rather than not I suppose? Me, I'm more of a single player person. :P

Edited by Hero of Legend

Both of them have antenna's. I'm not so sure this is co-op, but it does seem likely.

The antenna is probably so you can't get so far away from each other, like the ring-band in Chaotix and shared air-guage in Riders. They both have individual rings, life and boost but share a score. This has to be co-op.

The level looks like a cool concept.

But....it needs....more.....Colour....

Honestly, i'd have prefered Shadow. I'm wondering why there is no Shadow, seeing as he is essentially Izuka's "original character DO NOT STEAL".

They'll probably model-switch it by the time the game is released.

Best to have two similar gameplay styles for multiplayer. Less chanced for it going wrong.