Awoo.

Amazon.de listing "Special Edition"

Detective Shadzter

If SEGA are going to get into a habbit of releasing Special Edition games, that's just awesome. They kind of did it with the wheel in the Wii version of ASR, then properly did for for SCC and now seemingly SC as well.

Now on a completely different note, the abbreviations of Sonic games are getting confusing. Too many A's, R's and C's.

There were also these in Spain:

066274.jpg

064963.jpg

063627.jpg

048126.jpg

I just hope whatever this special edition is, that it gets released to the rest of the world. I'm sick of SEGA only releasing them in certain regions.

OOOH! Yes please, SEGA!

This is what they have listed:

SCPLUSF.png

It's hard to be sure if that's the special edition, or like you said just their own offer. Hm. You know, I'd be totally bummed if it was the same mini-Sonic figure from SCC.

I so hope the UK gets figurines with pre orders, it's about time we got something Sonic related.

Although i'd be happy if we just got a poster or something =D

I found this today

5'' inch Sonic with Wisp...yay!!

There's no image but at least we know what kind of figure is already ;)

Edited by Seraphinprincess

I found this today

5'' inch Sonic with Wisp...yay!!

There's no image but at least we know what kind of figure is already ;)

Thanks, nice find. Wonder if that is the figure thats coming with the special edition? It's about the same price as the difference between the normal and special editions. I bet this means that they're selling the figure in the U.S. rather than give it away in a special edition and I bet the UK won't see it at all.

So there is a wisp figure on the way then? We just don't know if it's with the special edition... So theres still a chance that the figurine is Barry and not Sonic!

Thanks, nice find. Wonder if that is the figure thats coming with the special edition? It's about the same price as the difference between the normal and special editions. I bet this means that they're selling the figure in the U.S. rather than give it away in a special edition and I bet the UK won't see it at all.

Don't say that! If UK won't see anything 'bout this, nor Spain will :(

Dammit, I want a wisp figure :(

Don't say that! If UK won't see anything 'bout this, nor Spain will :(

Dammit, I want a wisp figure :(

You guys got the Classic Collection Special Edition and no one else did.. So UK not getting it doesn't really mean anything..

You guys got the Classic Collection Special Edition and no one else did.. So UK not getting it doesn't really mean anything..

Australia also got it *shot for nit-picking* XD

Looks like the UK's not getting it now anyway, because we're instead getting the figure from it for free with pre-orders. Since the special edition has this figure and costs extra, I really do wonder if there's any other good merchandise in there.

But if you're inside the EU is much easier and cheaper to get than* a US exclusive merch...

Importing from US or Japan is so damn expensive...

Australia also got it *shot for nit-picking* XD

Looks like the UK's not getting it now anyway, because we're instead getting the figure from it for free with pre-orders. Since the special edition has this figure and costs extra, I really do wonder if there's any other good merchandise in there.

Oh yeah.. But Australia isn't Europe, so I'll just pretend I meant Europe.ninja.png

But if you're inside the EU is much easier and cheaper to get a US exclusive merch...

Importing from US or Japan is so damn expensive...

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you think US is getting, but not Europe? Europe is definitely getting it. It's unsure if US is.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you think US is getting, but not Europe? Europe is definitely getting it. It's unsure if US is.

That was before I read the other answers....lol sorry xD

• 2 weeks later...

Omg they look awesome PLEASE COME TO EUROPE PLZZZZ we never get anything good beside stupid tin cases (I'm looking at you New Super Mario Bros Wii & Galaxy 2) =(

Edited by Shaddix

It's coming to Europe, and for the UK specifically Argos(Wii) are listing it.

*Drools* Okay then looks I like i'm getting rid of my pre order for Sonic Colours at game and getting from Argos now =D

Edited by Shaddix

The Sonic figure looks a bit... weird... but otherwise this is a reasonably cool pre-order incentive.

Now, do I change my pre-order from GAME to Argos or not...? *ponders*

Eh, I'm just going to wait and see what happens before I order from Argos instead. This special edition has yet to be officially announced even. =P

Steroids Sonic!

EDIT: There's more!

151845_detail.jpg

The DS version gets you Yellow, Red and Blue (funny, cause Blue isn't in that one). Thanks to The-Master-Board for noticing this.

Edited by Blue Blood

Looks like I'm getting both versions from Argos then :lol: Good job they've lowered the price a couple of quid since they originally started listing the figure.

Wii version has a better selection of Wisps, in my opinion. White Wisp + Cyan Wisp = EPIC COMBO.

Of course, DS version has the Yellow Wisp... hmm...

I shall have to consider this.

Just realised pre-orders at EB Games Australia also get you the hat. Lucky so and so's.