Awoo.

Sonic colors manga (Chapter 4 in pg7)

R@fÆL

These are the scans for the Dengeki DS Sonic colors manga.

yyuy.png

Sonic Colo(u)rs Chapter 1.

Sonic Colo(u)rs Chapter 2.

Sonic Colo(u)rs Chapter 3.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Bought Dengeki DS issue and they made a new Manga with robot info!

dsc0445i.jpg

dsc0446pm.jpg

dsc0448s.jpg

dsc0449o.jpg

dsc0451ck.jpg

dsc0452p.jpg

dsc0456c.jpg

Actual game info! :D

Specific magazine: http://ds.dengeki.com/

Edited by R@qH1eL
  • Thumbs Up 5

I read Curly's language upon being inspected by his Cyan friend and literally let out an "Oh shit." It was the '4' got me. xD

Thanks for sharing this, R@q. I hope we get a few more issues as we did with the Unleashed subset, as well as a translation.

Someone called it on him being taller.

That was me! But only because of the tall-and-short guy gag team so many series pull. The opposites are still there though. Square robot to SA-55's round design. B)

Is he supposed to be kind of stupid in contrast too? His expression makes him look kinda slow, and he's scratching his head like, "What?"

Edited by Dabnikz

Whoa, Ergo, I'm diggin' the new paint job! Red is so your color!

....I sounded really gay there for a moment, didn't I?

In any case; so that's Ergo's new counterpart, eh? Well, since Ergo's name has been officially stated as being "Orbot", then I'm guessing that this new guy is gonna be called "Cubot", or something similar that references his square body.

....could someone who has this PLEASE translate it into english? I can't read Japanese worth crap...

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Actually, that's exactly what the katakana say. Kyubotto.

....Waaaait a minute! Are you actually telling me that I ACTUALLY GUESSED IT RIGHT?!?!

....Hell has just frozen over....

• Thumbs Up 2

We also finally get wind of a new render for Tails as well, and maybe potentially some new Sonic 4 info.

Also, Dabnikz, you can read Japanese?.... Well, what the hell are you standin' around for! Translate boy!!! @@;;

Also, Dabnikz, you can read Japanese?.... Well, what the hell are you standin' around for! Translate boy!!! @@;;

Lol, I can read at an elementary level. Doesn't mean I understand a word of it though. :lol:

Translate boy!!! @@;;

Just wait. There's more pages of the Manga but I don't know whether to post them since I have no scanner and my pics are crap. Maybe someone will upload them all eventually. If not, I'll post them.

Well-p, my hype levels have simmered down. laugh.gif Apologies for assuming, Dabnikz.

And I figured some pages were missing, R@q. It doesn't necessarily quench my desire to know what they're saying in the pages we have now. It'd just be nice to know, is all.

Just wait. There's more pages of the Manga but I don't know whether to post them since I have no scanner and my pics are crap. Maybe someone will upload them all eventually. If not, I'll post them.

Damn what a shame. no way you can borrow one from a friend/family member?

I'm guessing Curly is the prince of Wisps..

Also, this is read from left to right? :blink:

This is released by CoroCoro right?

Damn what a shame. no way you can borrow one from a friend/family member?

Possibly could scan them at school on tuesday.

Also, this is read from left to right?

Yes, weird for a manga.

This is released by CoroCoro right?

I WISH! This is one of those manga that will never get a volume release. :(

Edited by R@qH1eL

Ok, I know ZERO japanese, but it looks like Curly and Cyan here are escaping as sonic is entering, they slam into each other, then Cyan and Curly start speaking in random symbols, instead of talking. Wait, the new omochao doesn't speak english? Hmmm... Silent perhaps? also Cubot FTW

Now that I look, it seems the wisps don't speak AT ALL! Well, aside from the shapes.

By the way, there's some confusion on the TSS article, but I'm pretty sure the Wisp's name says Yatsuka. Wikipedia tells me it's an asteroid in the asteroid belt, named by Japanese astronomers. I don't expect this to be his English name though, it's too obviously Japanese. Maybe we'll get some other space object name. I like the name Oort.

MANGA EGG PAWNS. AWESOME. Oh, and looks like SA-55 got a new paintjob! Neat. His new sidekick looks interesting.

Nice to see that SA-55's name is consistent in both regions - オーボット is "Ōbotto", or Orbot. New robot's name is "キューボット" or "Kyūbotto", or "Cubot".

ORBot is spherical? CUBot is cubic? Ahahaha awesome.

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Did that Wisp just poke Sonic in the eye?

...Awesome.

He was raging because they were green. :V

Ahem...

I'm really excited for this combo and to eager to see if they manage to get at least close to some "Scratch & Grounder" humor levels. :lol:

Also:

dsc0449o.jpg

They look SO BADASS in this picture, it makes me think of a broniks gang YO*brick'd*

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey, when did Inferno get casted in the game :lol:.

Thanks a lot, dude.

That inferno looks great along with the rest of the artwork too. c:

This makes me want the game even more. I didn't know the name of the bot from Unleashed so on that tip by AAUK so I had no clue who 'SA-55' was but now that I know that Orbot is in this game I'm really freaking excited. Best cutscenes in Unleashed.

This manga looks really nice too, I'd absolutely love to read a Sonic manga (not that strange old one) and this looks like the best one yet. I really need to get around to taking Japanese lessons online...

208201-VQD2OXA.jpg

Those robots sure do look familiar. I feel like I've seem them before.....but where?

208184-L5N20C5.jpg

From here to the stars

With my candy bars

Rides a kid

With a knack

For inventions

This song was sung by Bowling for Soup~

Edited by Mike
  • Thumbs Up 1