Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Pearl Jam is just good for the mind and the soul, really. They're either making you think, making you feel, or doing both at the same time. 

I'm listening to Everlasting Fight from Tales of the Abyss. it is such good shit for me to listen to.

My favorite part is when the melody part shifts from Inferia Battle from Tales of Eternia to Dona Nobis Pacem from Tales of Destiny 2 and then right back to Inferia Battle (1:06 - 1:50) in such a way I love and really can't get enough of it's just that awesome. :D

I've been listening to a lot of Guided by Voices lately. Their songs are certainly a bit on the short side, but they're just such a trip to listen to that it's hard for me to not appreciate it for what it is.

Uwaauwauwauuuuu...

Uwaauwauwauuuuu...

Uwaauwauwauuuuu...

Bah-bah-bah! 

Bah-bah-bah! ~

Whoever thought that lyrics like this could be so catchy?

I'm fully convinced there I won't find a videogame soundtrack that I enjoy more than the OST for Freedom Planet. Best soundtrack ever for best game ever <3

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if I've listened to anything other than songs from this soundtrack for days on end now. Like I stated in my last post, an amazing song from an amazing game :D

I'd like to post something other than songs from the Freedom Planet OST on here. I really, really would. Honesty is a virtue, however, and I try to be as virtuous as I can.

please help i cant escape from this soundtrack

you can take your time, though, i'm pretty happy with the way things are going

no rush or anything

I actually ventured away from the Freedom Planet soundtrack this morning. I'll no doubt go back to it here shortly, but I felt like listening to one of my all time favorites for a bit.

This song is so hauntingly beautiful - the happiness that just pours out of the song when Major Tom "makes the grade" is something that really makes me smile, but the chills I get when I hear the lyrics "Can you hear me Major Tom?" are just as genuine. Just an emotional tour de force and a masterpiece in the medium, really.

Given that I was just typing up a long ass post a few minutes ago, I felt I needed something motivating to play in the background to make me feel all intense and badass, like what I was saying determined the fate of the world or something :P Putting this on loop certainly delivered.

I love the music in this game so much <3

NEW PANIC! AT THE DISCO SONG HOLY SHIT

ALSO NEW ALBUM THIS YEAR GET HYPE

the song is pretty good, sounds a lot like Ms. Jackson meets New Perspective or something

can't wait for the album. i'm really happy that it's a different sound than the rest of Panic!'s albums. keeps with their tradition of each album being different

<3 Panic! at the Disco

Just finished watching Jiwoo's story. As much as I dislike dating sims, I really like story of this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgXvTh-F2nE

Since I just use the name of a song I really like for my member titles, I felt like listening to my current title's namesake after seeing it above my avatar so much.

Your Fortune by NORAZO. It's K-Pop. 1:23 is when the song starts by the way.

I- I can explain...

actually no.. I can't... (it's catchy though)

Tropical Freeze has a very good soundtrack, definitely a big improvement over Returns.