Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

This was the first Smashing Pumpkins song I ever heard. When I was like, 12, I thought this was the coolest shit ever :P It's not my favorite song anymore, but it's still damn good nonetheless.

The Beatles are a band that played a huge role in shaping the course of music, and that's tough to deny whether you like them or not.

However, I find their best songs to be the ones that don't get as much attention - sure, I love Let It Be, but it doesn't feel as emotionally hard hitting as this song, which I believe to be their best work:

There's a lot of sadness bagged into this song, even if it's merely presenting a hypothetical scenario of a daughter leaving her parents and showing how it affects both sides. This is a song that tells a story that is sad in a way that doesn't tug at your heartstrings - it's realistic with the story it tells. Realism will pack a harder punch than something like you hear in storybooks, and I feel they executed what they were going for in this song flawlessly, and it makes my heart feel heavy to listen to. 

A damn good song, regardless of what it's trying to do.

Continuing to combine visuals from imaginative digital animators with a soundtrack by electronic dance music`s leading artists and DJs, the X-Mix series had by the mid-90s become continental clubland's visual materials of choice.

Was browsing the internet until I found this magic.

I can't stop listening to it.

I've been listening to a lot of older stuff lately, and this is my favorite Pink Floyd song, so why not keep the train rolling?

The lyrics to this song are just so passive-aggressive, and I love it. They're aware of the fact that they're just mere pawns in the game of the music industry. They're just money to be made, and this guy trying so damn hard to sign them views them as a potential profit as opposed to musicians. He doesn't understand music nor does he understand art - he just understands money.

"You guys are just fantastic that is really what I think, oh and by the way, which one's Pink?"

New Hellberg EP, freaking awesome. So many EP's coming out on Monstercat recently.

• Thumbs Up 1

Been playing through Monster Hunter, the music certainly has me up for grabs. It's main theme is epic on all sorts of levels.

Our very own Carbo actually. Since Ghost // Amass was really fucking good, I went and got his other albums, which follow suit with the aforementioned's quality. Props to ya, dude.

I'm currently listening to Battle! Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde from Pokemon X and Y on an infinite loop here. I tend to listen to music without lyrics (especially video game music) when doing anything besides cooking or daydreaming because singing always distracts me, even if I don't sing along or it's in another language.

...This seems out-of-place among all these posts with normal music and links to videos. I don't know how to make it better. Oh well.

"You break the bridges to build the cities."

I can't stop listening, it's just SOOOO GOOOOD.