Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I kept mashing the replay because I like it. Even this song has been playing on the radio a couple of times.

Had this on repeat last night. I had heard this at the party on Saturday night and dear lord, I had so many memories come back to me.

I probably shouldn't be listening to this because it's only raising my hype levels for The Peanuts Movie even more, thus making the wait more painful, but... it's so good. 

First ever official remix of September by Earth Wind and Fire, and by a fantastic producer I've followed for a few years, Throttle! <3

Okay, I'm just gonna bring this up here. This is Cromagnon. This is insane. These guys were seriously like 20 years ahead of their time. I can barely believe this is from the 1960's. Easily the heaviest thing out of that whole time. 

https://youtu.be/36Srmk7JYlI 

This is craziness. 

Right now I'm listening to the song "Survival" by, one of my favorite acts, British progressive metal band TesseracT. I just got their third album in the mail today, and I'm very happy with where they've taken their sound on Polaris. I don't know how I feel about Ashe O'Hara being out of the band. Ashe and Daniel are both phenomenal vocalists, so it's going to make a significant impact regardless of which leaves. I just hope that they'll be able to hold onto Dan for the next album. I have no idea what it is about this band. They can't seem to hold onto a vocalist. At least, that was the case up until their latest release. 

I'm glad that Dan is back in the band though. I have a huge crush on him, so my intentions are entirely pure. ^_^

TesseracT - "Survival" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO_Cp-Qlg5E

Also, I've been listening to a lot of Of Mice & Men lately. I'm not really a big fan of post-hardcore, but I have a rather big soft spot for these dudes. They just make me very happy. :)

Of Mice & Men - "Second and Sebring" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSeiG6qMhaI

Been looking for this for awhile. I'd hear it on the radio all the time and forget it when I'd get home. But I remember it now. Ah man...

Been listening to Metallica lately. They used to be a favourite of mine, and I wanted to come back to them. I found this song to be one of my favourites, but there are many other great songs they have.