Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I honestly can't stop hearing this song, the U.S. version of Being Human has a lot of cool songs cool.png

and

Monstercat. Oh man. In LOVE with this community/label <3

To be honest I think Michael Jackson is a bit overrated and I personally think he suffered from a bit of God Complex.

I have Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad. I think he was a great Entertainer, shame he died but I wouldn't put down as one of my all time favourites personally.

However this song I really do like, it kind of got overlooked during a time when his career was in decline but after his death it got a lot recognition, but I always liked it before his death.

I just like how minimal it is, simple it is. Also I like the video no fancy dancing, simple and it reflects the music really well.smile.png

Touhou shit.

I mean that in the nicest way~. :3 I've re-acquaint myself with dem ZUN tunes. I recently got a newold album and can't stop playing Last Remote, I swear its the best Extra Stage theme ZUN has done EVAR. 8D

And then REMIXES~~~~~~~~~~!

OTZ

Glorious.

Everyone's heard Pac-man Fever by Buckner and Garcia right? Well as good as that song is, i find that a lot of the songs from the same album are even better, so it's a shame that they're not as well known. Here is my favorite:

[media=]

Yes yes, I'm currently in love with most of the Monstercat Media catalogue. Another gem <3

Literally just stumbled upon this song and already, I am in absolute love with it.

Finally bought Magic Hour today.

*Everything up to Years of Living Dangerous*

This sounds like first album-Scissors. A little on the serene side, but still nice.

*Let's Have a Kiki and Shady Love*

blink.png

I want music structurally similar to this.

Sadly, Portishead hasn't made other songs like that. If anyone has some electronica artists I'd like to know about, mind helping me out?

I am currently listening to 'The Megas' new Mega Man 3 album.

If you're a Mega man fan I think you should give it a listen to, the second part comes out real soon!

These are my favorite tracks.

[media=]

The Game over theme 'Continue' is the best track.

This one is alright too. It's a cover of the title theme for Mega man 3

Edited by Alice Twilight

I want music structurally similar to this.

[media=]

Sadly, Portishead hasn't made other songs like that. If anyone has some electronica artists I'd like to know about, mind helping me out?

I'd recommend artists like Massive Attack, since they come from the same genre - Trip-Hop.