Awoo.

Update Japanese Site!

Woun

Awesome work, Woun. SEGA must be in the process of adding them to the site as you have to click the old screen thumbnails to get these to appear. I did wonder if we'd get new media with the games Japanese release date announced today, but it's a shame it's still the same old track.

pic_06.jpg

Is almost looks like Knuckles and Wave are going backwards there. They aren't though, lol. Thanks Woun!

Edited by Blue Blood

I imagine those things are used for tutorial purposes or something just to show the player what positions to play in.

Yeah, it is very possible that this is just a tutorial dummy. The model has white eyes, which the Let's Tap guy doesn't and it isn't all glass shiny.

Wait, what? You guys thought I was being serious? Of course it's the bloody tutorial guy. You can see him on signs telling you how to do this or that.

Edited by Blue Blood

Wait, what? You guys thought I was being serious? Of course it's the bloody tutorial guy. IIRC he's been in the corner in a few videos or screens.

Well I did wonder if it could be him :P, I've edited the article now though. :lol:

You know, I'm starting to think the game features only one track...

...No, not really. Still, it would be nice to see another track. Did we get any word about how many tracks there are?

You know, I'm starting to think the game features only one track...

...No, not really. Still, it would be nice to see another track. Did we get any word about how many tracks there are?

All we've heard is "There are a range of environments, a very very good amount, with different landscapes and different routes."

@1:51.

Even those blue fellows:

image39u.pngimage41i.pngimage43.pngimage37w.png

WHITE EYES! WHY'D THEY RUIN LET'S TAP GUY'S DESIGN?! AND WHY IS HE SKINNIER?! AND HE'S TALLER!! FUCK YOU SEGA!

RageFace2.png

In all seriousness, though. The game actually looks ok. Graphics are a lot better than I thought. If Kinect wasn't so expensive or if this had controller support, I'd maybe end up getting it ^^

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

All we've heard is "There are a range of environments, a very very good amount, with different landscapes and different routes."

OK, thanks. I wonder how much is "a very very good amount" though. The previous Riders games had something like 16 tracks I think, but I'm expecting this game to have less.

Didn't they, at one point or another, say that tracks from previous Riders games might return? I may have 100% imagined that though.

If it is the case though, wouldn't be surprised if they use that to pad it out to the usual 16.

Having said that, SEGA have been much more underwraps with revealing new stages for games this year (if you ignore all the leaks, they only just unveiled Lost Labyrinth for Sonic 4 after all), so it's possible they've been hard at work, this is a full proper game, not a cash-in, and are just saving all the aesthetic surprises for later.