Awoo.

New videos: Sonic Simulator

Detective Shadzter

Tails new voice :wub: It's nice to have a woman who can actually sound like a boy.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have to say, Tails voice from the few seconds we heard, sounds quite good. Still haven't heard Roger in game (cept for grunts) so lets hope he is as good.

Holy Igunana on a stick! Those few seconds of Orchestral Reach for the Stars was INCREDIBLE!!!! It sounds like a real orchestra did it (Not like Perfect Dark Gaia tried faking it). I needs MOAR!!

The online mode I think isn't online. I have a feeling it may be like a challenge mode, like the Uhu races in Secret Rings. I hope to see more Sonic Colours (ha ha) like Green sonic soon (Come on, I wanna dub him as Scourge.)

Oh god this game. I am falling in love with this game (again).

I'm not sure if the spinball Sonic in the multiplayer video means online (it could easily be a ghost, either player or staff), but regardless, I can't find a single thing in any of these videos that I don't like, and there are several things that are awesome.

I'm actually almost 100% sure the red ball is just there as a replacement for a co-op partner, in other words, to play it solo.

Classic Genesis layouts? I know you can't say, but that would be something very very cool.

All I can/will say (because I wanna be the first to point it out! XD) is that you can get what that 'awesome something' is if you look at that video and those two levels hard enough.

I just love it how they're giving Eggman his whimsical-ness. We've seen it in Adventure with the personal entertainment room in the Egg Carrier Living Quarters and we've seen it in Eggmanland in Unleashed but what i've seen so far in Colours takes the biscuit XD

I also like how creatively the Cyan Laser ability can be used. Me thinks that the flash-up of score bonus for targetting targets with Cyan Laser can make or break a good end-of-level rank.

All I can/will say (because I wanna be the first to point it out! XD) is that you can get what that 'awesome something' is if you look at that video and those two levels hard enough.

When are you allowed to start talking about it?

Got it.

The green level's design is made to be like Green Hill Zone Act 1, I'm sure of it. That IS an awesome something.

Not sure about the Orange level yet though...I'm thinking Emerald Hill but only to follow a pattern, I don't remember the level design well enough.

Edited by ENVY16

I'm seeing what looks to be seven Emeralds on the simulator screen. Super Sonic? Also the layout does look a bit like GHZ as mentioned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got it.

The green level's design is made to be like Green Hill Zone Act 1, I'm sure of it. That IS an awesome something.

Not sure about the Orange level yet though...I'm thinking Emerald Hill but only to follow a pattern, I don't remember the level design well enough.

Oh Shi- kinda does it has the S tube from Green Hill and all XD Inb4 idoit fans claim some sort of ..Rehash in level layout claim XD

These videos are really amazing TAILS SOUNDS LIKE A MAN *well boy* NOW YEAH and the Game Land/Sonic Simulator is looking really amazing I really can't wait till November for it =D

Edited by Shaddix

Nice to know that European press continues to ignore such wonders as embargoes however, ffffing idiots *mumble grumble*. Now, can anyone recommend a good video capture device?

I can say Dazzle, thoug hthere are several kinds of dazzles and to get really good quality you need special wires. Also I recommend not getting the basic Dazzle 100 (it is black and will be labeled as such, make sure if you want better quality to look into other types of Dazzles though).

picture1wl.png

Is that.... Classic Eggman? :o

I can't watch the videos right now, but watching some reactions and taking in mind that this picture was enough to hype me, I will probably be drooling rainbows in a few hours. :lol:

Just keep repping! The ol' rep well has been pretty dry since the SASASR days. ;)

Makes me wonder what other classic zones have color names... :huh:

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 3

This games progress so far.

Good

Great

Awesome

Outstanding

Amazing

Just had to do it.

Also, Dreadknux.

If you want the highest possible quality, then the HDPVR is the way to go, but its expensive.

Otherwise the Dazzle DVC 100 or Dazzle Platinum are good enough.

• Thumbs Up 4

That picture doesn't work for me :/ I think Imageshack hates me.

Can someone describe it? xD

The green stage level design in the Sonic Simulator while not 100% a copy is obviously inspired by act 1 of Green Hill Zone.Lots of the design is very similar to the Green Hill Zone level design, and he posted screen capped level map of the stage and the Green Hill Zone Act 1 level design map side by side for comparison.

• Thumbs Up 1

That picture doesn't work for me :/ I think Imageshack hates me.

Can someone describe it? xD

Tinypic work?

2dreyck.jpg

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 4